BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

I am talking about the time period leading up to me jointing Phoenix... It's very easy to criticize someone for joining another tribe when you aren't even in the tribe yourself at the time.

As for you sitting my account. Maybe that's when I quit for 3 months and the idiot new pilot had the account banned for multi accounting with crasula account. I'm sure the account would have needed church circles rebuilt. That is around the time I took the account back.

i never sat your account i stated that your account sat mine and if i recall we where in RAM for a short while together before i left( or that was the player Bnkr had before you) anyway ive always been watching the tribe ;) if that counts:icon_wink: while you guys "attempted to rim me" but never did so xD i always had my few villages and safe zones:)

DeletedUser79042

This Month:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: 01/04/2012 00:00:00 to 13/04/2012 21:47:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 504
Side 2: 336
Difference: 168

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,603,058
Side 2: 3,005,294
Difference: 1,597,764

chart

Lies. All lies.

Your support is in your husbands villages.

I ll post the WORLD's stats for the same period :)

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH., =H==G=
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: 01/04/2012 00:00:00 to 13/04/2012 22:29:56

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 713
Side 2: 968
Difference: 255

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,488,408
Side 2: 8,864,172
Difference: 2,375,764

chart

The truth is out there :axemen:

DeletedUser

r2 this Thread isnt about the world its about BH and phoenx, and ill say it yet again. BH and HG have no affiliation what so ever.

DeletedUser79042

r2 this Thread isnt about the world its about BH and phoenx, and ill say it yet again. BH and HG have no affiliation what so ever.

Smurks, this is how you understand it. And how you want to present it.

These 2 "sides" are fighting eachother. I have read enough bs about the "alliances", NAP's etc etc. I am not going to comment on them anymore.

This is a wholeout war as it consumes players and resources from these 2 sides. BH vs Phoenx is just the title.

My stats do not mean that Phoenx/LoeN is a coalition that beats the hell out of BH+HG last 2 weeks. Simply, that the world is now (allmost) balanced. Pretty easy to understand. Those with the most stamina to stay and fight will be the winners. In 2-3-4 years from now...

DeletedUser

so NO denial then from you, says it all

So what needs denied or a denial? You all seem like we have hid things about the whole ordeal. Everyone knew about it and some were happy to be relieved of incomings from those ram players. Remember, this was Phoenx's war not ours. We just stepped in to help our allies and we did. RAM players can attest that BH fought and fought well in the short time we battled.

Since you have not denied anything then that says a lot about the state of affairs for you and your huggy partners. So before speaking again just remember.....

[SPOIL]
mfln130l.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

We/in Phoenx/BH did earn our right to enter those tribes. Not our fault the HG duke will never admit defeat in order to allow other players to move on from a dead/dying tribe.

oh btw and where would we go? honestly? just disband and allow you guys to eat us? psh you must have hit your head. your tribe would take maybe two people and BH wouldnt take any and i doubt LoEN would send us invite xD (not like anyone of us would accept it) so honestly what do you expect from us?

DeletedUser

Really not impressed by all those Loen push accounts. Seriously, dead account coming to life to throw nukes not even close to Loen. Whatever, I guess we have to call that legendary.

Plus a ban today, tsk tsk tsk...

DeletedUser

None. What. So. Ever.

[spoil]
BH%20Forums.png

[/spoil]
Yeaaah.

And because I am an equal-opportunity spy:

[spoil]

Phoenxforums.png

[/spoil]

You know, there may not be any official alliance. There may not be organized/joint ops. There may not be awareness or acceptance of the fact that the larger tribe is using the other tribe as a meat shield/distraction/canon fodder against their shared enemies. But there ya have it. Those are the battle lines. That's where they've been drawn.

Now can we pls let the robot write up the war stats his way, and let the rest of us get back to fighting our enemies-of-choice?

(Except for Smurks, of course, who prefers to fight on the PnP in order to cover up his inadequacies on the battle field.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if fact Paj he does. his tribe shared no front and exchanged virtually no nukes so you cant even claim that as a win and them as refugee's. hell i was in CH~ST for awhile so you cant say crap.

we arnt boasting anything pajina. once again you have no proof nor do you have anything so these are just hallow words

I will answer this for you once. Exchanging attacks means nothing to me, as most of my enemies dont see a single incoming before their tribe implodes.

CH/St broke off from Ram. That means they are our refugees as long as we decide. End of. No point debating, we will pursue that point to the end of the world.

paj lets take a look at who you think you are, iv heard people say you are the best duke on w30, from what iv seen of you i dont agree id say you are the duke of some of the best players on w30 and that makes you look better than you are, did you fight any tribe one on one while they were in their prime? everybody iv spoke to on here says no you didnt you hugged and kissed your way through w30 you allied and NAP'd everything around you before you did anything, your biggest claim to fame was you beat BD? from what iv heard from people that were there a lot of BD players were pretty much burned out and retiring w30 anyway after their war with TARDIS when you hit them and you still had to scream for help so not only are you a fake you are also an opportunistic coward, best duke on w30? dont make me laugh youre not a patch on retha or wildcats, iv read mails of you sucking up to HG your supposed enemy and plotting against BH while you were allies how sleazy and sly is that? you are a master manipulator nothing else and im sure some of your member have not got a clue about the dirty underhanded lowlife tactics you use or they probably wouldnt fight for you, your bubbles burst on w30 now you might as well delete 90% of people can now see you for what you really are.

Fritzy:

[spoil]
Ok, the people you are getting your information from these days are the biased remainders. Check the maps, and see how many players are in BH/BH./HG/ and the like. Then understand how many players are going to share that opinion publicly.

The players that i have fought already, the players whose respect i have earned... No longer play this world.

You say Phoenx has never won anything one on one.... no one has ever fought Phoenx in a fair, one on one fight to start their wars. Check the history if you want, but phoenx has always been around 30 ish members at all times... and every war has been two or three tribes to start the fights...

Go down the list if you like, the threads are all there for you. People who are my enemies, come on here.... Declare Pajuno, Phoenx, and my "cult" all to be doomed to death.. and then many many more players than Phoenx come sending troops..

1. Die/Kill fam vs Phoenx war. Check the stats, Die/Kill were both ranked in the top ten, Die was a top five tribe if i remember correctly. All that at the time of declaration. I believe *the rock* and his tribe was also involved in that war against us.

2. BD war - BD was larger, stronger, and allied with THE at its backside for defense. Not many people know now, cause they choose to ignore it.. but MF played a huge part in the breaking down of two phoenx accounts in the early going of that war. No one also likes to remember how things were back then, with everyone absolutely afraid of BD after they dismantled Tardis.......

Rams involvement was its own. I made a nap to the five tribes that Shipley claimed were in his employ, and i fought the best tribe on w30 at that time.... for quite a while before Ram involved itself...

3. Ram war. - that thread also exists. Shipley threatened Phoenx with five tribes, we negotiated it down to four tribes vs us. BH"s involvement was long later, and also always forgotten.. but decide was involved in ram war before joining to BH... so as much as bh likes to blame phoenx for manipulating everything, that was not my own doing...
That war is still going, and Phoenx was again vs Ram/Drift/D2 fam, and was only 30 members that time too. I see an awful lot of growth out of that for a "manipulative" duke that cant hold a patch to wild or rethae... (who took the easy way out with mass recruiting)

Do not try to belittle our accomplishments. Check the stats in this war, they are ugly enough to impress you that we suck, right??? :icon_wink:

It happens every war... Before we win. Who am i going to hug into this now? Who am i going to have fight my war now??? Hahahaha... shut up dude, you dont know jack. [/spoil]

50 Cal

[spoil]
What is funny to me Paj is that everyone else on this forum lies, except you. Now why is that????

Every post you make, you pass off as true stories but everyone else who post on this board, you call liars.

If we did let HG have any mapco it has surely taken place after Phoenx let Loen have your version of mapco, or is that a lie to. You see many in loen cannot keep their mouth shut neither and like to brag about their toys and dates of certain situations.

Once again here you are with your arrogance proclaiming all post lies but yours.

You just dont like me cause I speak the truth and in order to blur the truth you shout lies. You forget, this is my last world and I have nothing to gain from lying and no need to do it. Anyone in BH and others who know me ingame know that I will not bulls$#@ you nor spread crap that is not true.

I will say that a lot of what you say on these boards is crap and I DO have the proof to back it up but do not need to because I am not looking for acceptance as you are.

the difference here is that i never lied. no one asked if we gave them Phoenx Warmech. I never denied our relationship with LoEN, you guys keep telling me how tight we were. So... you act as if we hid anything.

BH, on the other hand, denied vehemently any relationship with HG for a very long time while stuff still proceeded. There is a major difference you keep forgetting in all your bullshit debates... Rethae's motive is always to hear everyone out... while my arrogance keeps me from even acknowledging "minor" players, correct?? So all this fabulous proof you have of me accepting or cajoling HG is all complete bullshit... and i think deep down you know this too.

As for me, i always tell the truth. the only people who accuse me of being a liar, are usually those that are trying to manipulate against me.... I have always played this way. Up front about my intentions, my plans, and my tribal directions.. and dare you say i lie about that... Its all over the pnp!!!!

I never really have much to hide, about the only thing worth hiding hte last few months has been the slates incident... other than that, there was never a conspiracy nor this "cloak and dagger" bullshit you guys used in the declaration...

So, until you post this proof.. means nothing to me.

I have kept my word with BH, and no member of Phoenx ever sent a nuke at BH until BH fired first. I believe you yourself assured me that BH would never fire the first nuke.. did you not?? [/spoil]

All respect to you t33chr but I just want to grab this quote to show again how many definitions about merge/recruitment there is in this world.

As we have seen Paj post, taking in players in is bad and considered hugging when related to any other tribe but Phoenx. However we see with your post that you earned the right to move over to either of our tribes to leave a dying ship. I agree with your definition for sure as this form is followed by all tribes during war. Calling 1 tribe huggers when all do it, is just lame and pathetic. I also give you respect for implying that both groups who joined both Phoenx and BH had earned the right to move on and continue playing the game. :icon_cool::icon_cool:

i read this and just had to respond. there is a HUGE ridiculous difference here between our ideas of hugging. Phoenx has never recruited more than a few players here and there since BD war began. Our idea of war spoils is a LOT less than BH's....

Bh's recruiting list...

Hammer war.. how many accounts you absorb there??
THE war how many accounts you absorb with that war?
BD recruits. you took in 6-8 accounts with that recruiting...
Legion - one day legion is there, one day its not...
MF - how many <4 million point accounts did you absorb there??
CH/ST one day a bunch of accounts, next day.. absorbed into BH.
HG - right now its a separate tribe, but in following BH's standard procedure..they will all join because Rethae gave her word. :icon_redface:

Phoenx recruits 3-5 from the entire duration of Ram war???
Prior to that was the nads recruits way back when players/accounts were far more numerous???

How dare you try to compare our recruiting methods the same and try to stick us with the definition of hugger???

Just check your tribal changes and get back to me....... Phoenx has existed since day 1 of w30... and i bet you we have the lowest tribal changes of any older tribe left on w30................

Disgusting, Tim... absolutely disgusting...

How funny that you are the one to say anything when you share a pillow with Phoenx and have been for quite some time. By Paj own admission you guys were in bed together with a NAP when our war with you began. Funny how Paj claims we chose a NAP over an ally when he did the same thing. How convenient that was for both of you.

Ahh... here comes the full on bullshit storm, eh tim?? Go out with a collateral bang??

Were you NOT in the tribal chat when i told rethae and wild i could not be involved in that war?? that i have been friends with loen since the beginning?? or that i cant break my word with LoEN until they broke their word with me??

How much more clear could i have made my position??? I stayed on the sidelines throughout that war, and as a matter of fact we assisted rands whining ass in getting into position against ciranore account..

Again, you love to compare your crap oranges to my delicious granny smiths. Stop trying to lie and twist stuff around.. Rethae and wild both confidently stated they could easily handle a pushover like LoEN, and that its not a problem with them... my, how funny that lie was way back when, eh??

So what needs denied or a denial? You all seem like we have hid things about the whole ordeal. Everyone knew about it and some were happy to be relieved of incomings from those ram players. Remember, this was Phoenx's war not ours. We just stepped in to help our allies and we did. RAM players can attest that BH fought and fought well in the short time we battled.

Since you have not denied anything then that says a lot about the state of affairs for you and your huggy partners. So before speaking again just remember.....

[SPOIL]
mfln130l.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Ahhh... all the lies come out tonight, eh tim??? How much shit you forget when you dont live it, eh??

remember Ram recruited Decides food?? Do you remember that story?? Noobaxes posted it all over the pnp, did he not??

You keep trying to blame Phoenx for your involvement with ram. But i recall decide being a rather large reason when you recruited all of the decide minus my three......

Wow dude. slinging all the lies you got in your grab bag?? Got anythign else you want refuted?? How about the simple fact that BH/BH. napped/allied/sharing forums with HG outnumbers Phoenx/loen by a rather ridiculous amount??? How can you NOT be guilty of hugging/mass recruiting??

ps. and BH forced Phoenx to strengthen its ties to LoEN> Just ask sir mike, we cannot stand each other.... But being outnumber 3 to 1 kind of begs for drastic measures, no?

DeletedUser

i remember sitting Bnkr for awhile( i honestly don't remember what for.. i think it was to fix some churches and what not.) anyway he now resides in Phoenx and they have to Fight BH with everything they have...

i never sat your account i stated that your account sat mine

You see Smurks, here is the problem I have always had with you... You spew bs all over the place as if it was factual. There wasn't even a 24 hour period before you contradicted yourself there.

DeletedUser

I will answer this for you once. Exchanging attacks means nothing to me, as most of my enemies dont see a single incoming before their tribe implodes.

CH/St broke off from Ram. That means they are our refugees as long as we decide. End of. No point debating, we will pursue that point to the end of the world.

Fritzy:

[spoil]
Ok, the people you are getting your information from these days are the biased remainders. Check the maps, and see how many players are in BH/BH./HG/ and the like. Then understand how many players are going to share that opinion publicly.

The players that i have fought already, the players whose respect i have earned... No longer play this world.

You say Phoenx has never won anything one on one.... no one has ever fought Phoenx in a fair, one on one fight to start their wars. Check the history if you want, but phoenx has always been around 30 ish members at all times... and every war has been two or three tribes to start the fights...

Go down the list if you like, the threads are all there for you. People who are my enemies, come on here.... Declare Pajuno, Phoenx, and my "cult" all to be doomed to death.. and then many many more players than Phoenx come sending troops..

1. Die/Kill fam vs Phoenx war. Check the stats, Die/Kill were both ranked in the top ten, Die was a top five tribe if i remember correctly. All that at the time of declaration. I believe *the rock* and his tribe was also involved in that war against us.

2. BD war - BD was larger, stronger, and allied with THE at its backside for defense. Not many people know now, cause they choose to ignore it.. but MF played a huge part in the breaking down of two phoenx accounts in the early going of that war. No one also likes to remember how things were back then, with everyone absolutely afraid of BD after they dismantled Tardis.......

Rams involvement was its own. I made a nap to the five tribes that Shipley claimed were in his employ, and i fought the best tribe on w30 at that time.... for quite a while before Ram involved itself...

3. Ram war. - that thread also exists. Shipley threatened Phoenx with five tribes, we negotiated it down to four tribes vs us. BH"s involvement was long later, and also always forgotten.. but decide was involved in ram war before joining to BH... so as much as bh likes to blame phoenx for manipulating everything, that was not my own doing...
That war is still going, and Phoenx was again vs Ram/Drift/D2 fam, and was only 30 members that time too. I see an awful lot of growth out of that for a "manipulative" duke that cant hold a patch to wild or rethae... (who took the easy way out with mass recruiting)

Do not try to belittle our accomplishments. Check the stats in this war, they are ugly enough to impress you that we suck, right??? :icon_wink:

It happens every war... Before we win. Who am i going to hug into this now? Who am i going to have fight my war now??? Hahahaha... shut up dude, you dont know jack. [/spoil]

50 Cal

[spoil]

the difference here is that i never lied. no one asked if we gave them Phoenx Warmech. I never denied our relationship with LoEN, you guys keep telling me how tight we were. So... you act as if we hid anything.

BH, on the other hand, denied vehemently any relationship with HG for a very long time while stuff still proceeded. There is a major difference you keep forgetting in all your bullshit debates... Rethae's motive is always to hear everyone out... while my arrogance keeps me from even acknowledging "minor" players, correct?? So all this fabulous proof you have of me accepting or cajoling HG is all complete bullshit... and i think deep down you know this too.

As for me, i always tell the truth. the only people who accuse me of being a liar, are usually those that are trying to manipulate against me.... I have always played this way. Up front about my intentions, my plans, and my tribal directions.. and dare you say i lie about that... Its all over the pnp!!!!

I never really have much to hide, about the only thing worth hiding hte last few months has been the slates incident... other than that, there was never a conspiracy nor this "cloak and dagger" bullshit you guys used in the declaration...

So, until you post this proof.. means nothing to me.

I have kept my word with BH, and no member of Phoenx ever sent a nuke at BH until BH fired first. I believe you yourself assured me that BH would never fire the first nuke.. did you not?? [/spoil]

i read this and just had to respond. there is a HUGE ridiculous difference here between our ideas of hugging. Phoenx has never recruited more than a few players here and there since BD war began. Our idea of war spoils is a LOT less than BH's....

Bh's recruiting list...

Hammer war.. how many accounts you absorb there??
THE war how many accounts you absorb with that war?
BD recruits. you took in 6-8 accounts with that recruiting...
Legion - one day legion is there, one day its not...
MF - how many <4 million point accounts did you absorb there??
CH/ST one day a bunch of accounts, next day.. absorbed into BH.
HG - right now its a separate tribe, but in following BH's standard procedure..they will all join because Rethae gave her word. :icon_redface:

Phoenx recruits 3-5 from the entire duration of Ram war???
Prior to that was the nads recruits way back when players/accounts were far more numerous???

How dare you try to compare our recruiting methods the same and try to stick us with the definition of hugger???

Just check your tribal changes and get back to me....... Phoenx has existed since day 1 of w30... and i bet you we have the lowest tribal changes of any older tribe left on w30................

Disgusting, Tim... absolutely disgusting...

Ahh... here comes the full on bullshit storm, eh tim?? Go out with a collateral bang??

Were you NOT in the tribal chat when i told rethae and wild i could not be involved in that war?? that i have been friends with loen since the beginning?? or that i cant break my word with LoEN until they broke their word with me??

How much more clear could i have made my position??? I stayed on the sidelines throughout that war, and as a matter of fact we assisted rands whining ass in getting into position against ciranore account..

Again, you love to compare your crap oranges to my delicious granny smiths. Stop trying to lie and twist stuff around.. Rethae and wild both confidently stated they could easily handle a pushover like LoEN, and that its not a problem with them... my, how funny that lie was way back when, eh??

Ahhh... all the lies come out tonight, eh tim??? How much shit you forget when you dont live it, eh??

remember Ram recruited Decides food?? Do you remember that story?? Noobaxes posted it all over the pnp, did he not??

You keep trying to blame Phoenx for your involvement with ram. But i recall decide being a rather large reason when you recruited all of the decide minus my three......

Wow dude. slinging all the lies you got in your grab bag?? Got anythign else you want refuted?? How about the simple fact that BH/BH. napped/allied/sharing forums with HG outnumbers Phoenx/loen by a rather ridiculous amount??? How can you NOT be guilty of hugging/mass recruiting??

ps. and BH forced Phoenx to strengthen its ties to LoEN> Just ask sir mike, we cannot stand each other.... But being outnumber 3 to 1 kind of begs for drastic measures, no?

Guess what Paj, everything you just said here is a lie. You have proved my point again about you. You came on here and proclaimed my post a lie but yours are all true. hahahahahahahaha liar

DeletedUser

From hidden deals, open backroom talks of backstabbing, you can claim whoever you want as refugees. We worked well with them and it was a nice addition to our tribe and we don't regret it any minute.

You always had your puppets in Loen, and as you say yourself, you probably could have broken Loen with no single attacks.

I'm sad however that you have to use Cshipley tactics of multiaccounts to do something to do some dirty work. Cshipley has a new heir.

DeletedUser

You see Smurks, here is the problem I have always had with you... You spew bs all over the place as if it was factual. There wasn't even a 24 hour period before you contradicted yourself there.

i was speaking of your original account:| obviously you cant understand that.

(Except for Smurks, of course, who prefers to fight on the PnP in order to cover up his inadequacies on the battle field.)

come meet me on the battle field. ive heard so much crap talked about me but yet not much action. if you wish to freaking attack me just attack me and quit pussy footing around. raven i freaking welcome your incomings and everyone elses. cham threatens it (none to be seen yet), Luis sends me a parade of fakes and a few nuke, and blackmailed is trying to take a 3 village cluster i don't give a rat but about.

i have a life i live my life so i cant be bothered with such things sometimes but raven when i hear you beckon my name trust me ill clear my schedule and beat you down.

DeletedUser

I can see now why Phoenx must shout to the rooftops about how bad other tribes are. He is covering up how much Phoenx relies on cheating to win wars. Based on some recent accounts that have come to a halt, it shows that they cannot win a war thru or on the battleground but by cheating. Deny it all you want Paj but if it was not so then 2 accounts would not be sitting on the side of the road with flats.

hahahahahahahahaha, Honor, you have none at all sir.

inflrc

..., Luis sends me a parade of fakes and a few nuke, ...

Ask your bro why :icon_biggrin:

Here is a hint
[SPOIL]16x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 06.04.2012 (1.033.070 units)!

17x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 07.04.2012 (1.033.608 units)!

18x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 08.04.2012 (768.400 units)!

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I can see now why Phoenx must shout to the rooftops about how bad other tribes are. He is covering up how much Phoenx relies on cheating to win wars. Based on some recent accounts that have come to a halt, it shows that they cannot win a war thru or on the battleground but by cheating.

You know... I try to avoid the mud-slinging of the PnP, and I try to hassle Paj whenever possible, so please don't take this as just another brainwashed phoenix member defending their Duke when I say this:

Pajuno is one of the most honorable players I have worked with, in this game.

He is not a cheater. He does not play dirty by disbanding enemy tribes. He does not knowingly LIE.

Yes, he makes broad sweeping statements which reek of propaganda and ego (this is the PnP forum - that's not lying, that's talking smack, and it's expected). Yes, he interprets the past thru his own unique world view. But so do you. And so do I. There has been as much [strike]lying[/strike] creative reinterpreting of events from BH leaders as from Paj. I'm not faulting you guys for it (Paj's ego gets on my nerves too, and I can understand the desire to hate him, or blame him for the war. Hey, I may even agree with you there!) but I haven't seen him lie about the facts.

So pls, keep the finger pointing and bad mouthing of another player's moral fibre for the school yard.

I really, really hate to hold Smurks up as a model of PnP civility, but.....

come meet me on the battle field. ive heard so much crap talked about me but yet not much action. if you wish to freaking attack me just attack me and quit pussy footing around. raven i freaking welcome your incomings and everyone elses. cham threatens it (none to be seen yet), Luis sends me a parade of fakes and a few nuke, and blackmailed is trying to take a 3 village cluster i don't give a rat but about.

i have a life i live my life so i cant be bothered with such things sometimes but raven when i hear you beckon my name trust me ill clear my schedule and beat you down.

^^^ this.... This is what PnP should be about.

Don't point fingers. Make fists. Make bold statements, and then back 'em up on the field of battle.