BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

Props for outstanding sniping. :icon_razz:

I am busy these days, but I will be back. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71844

I must also give props to Dinglenuts and Frankenstien for sending fast trains...

Sadly they are not fast enough :p

DeletedUser

You dont decide if you are our enemies. Doesnt matter who you think you are.

If HG isnt your concern, then why are they all over Skype boasting about being let into mapco?? Again tim, i had far more respect for you when you werent lying out your ass.

What is funny to me Paj is that everyone else on this forum lies, except you. Now why is that????

Every post you make, you pass off as true stories but everyone else who post on this board, you call liars.

If we did let HG have any mapco it has surely taken place after Phoenx let Loen have your version of mapco, or is that a lie to. You see many in loen cannot keep their mouth shut neither and like to brag about their toys and dates of certain situations.

Once again here you are with your arrogance proclaiming all post lies but yours.

You just dont like me cause I speak the truth and in order to blur the truth you shout lies. You forget, this is my last world and I have nothing to gain from lying and no need to do it. Anyone in BH and others who know me ingame know that I will not bulls$#@ you nor spread crap that is not true.

I will say that a lot of what you say on these boards is crap and I DO have the proof to back it up but do not need to because I am not looking for acceptance as you are.

DeletedUser71844

What's a mapco?

And who is bragging about it?
Show me evidence.

The only thing i brag about on skype is the fact that I'm handing L-train his ass on a silver plate.

DeletedUser91224

I don't understand any of this. Didn't you go awol yourself?

We/in Phoenx/BH did earn our right to enter those tribes. Not our fault the HG duke will never admit defeat in order to allow other players to move on from a dead/dying tribe.

Another question... Where were you when there were 2-3 players juggling all the frontline accounts? I don't recall you replying to any of my mails..

Actually, i followed standard procedure and got rimmed by two players who seemed to think id never come back. I told them id be back in about 2 weeks. I came back to an account with like 600k points. Dont tell me about frontlines. I was the frontline for a long time. And what account was/is urs? Idk when or why you mailed me. When u mailed me, that may have been when i left for 2 weeks for medical reasons.

DeletedUser

Anybody else see the inconsistency or is it just me???

I can't figure out what you don't understand?? The fact I applied to Pnx a long time ago or the fact paj couldn't recruit from CH~ST??

DeletedUser

Actually, i followed standard procedure and got rimmed by two players who seemed to think id never come back. I told them id be back in about 2 weeks. I came back to an account with like 600k points. Dont tell me about frontlines. I was the frontline for a long time. And what account was/is urs? Idk when or why you mailed me. When u mailed me, that may have been when i left for 2 weeks for medical reasons.

lol, my account is in my sig...

There was a period of much longer than 2 weeks where the only people sitting or even volunteering to sit frontline accounts after multiple circular mails were sent out were myself, nbd and darkhelmet...

@articbear... Did i say somewhere that I didn't understand?

I understand that in one sentence you mentioned that Paj wasn't interested in recruiting you and then inferred in the next that he was upset that he couldn't 'open up a door in the east and now would have to fight to get it'.

DeletedUser

There was a period of much longer than 2 weeks where the only people sitting or even volunteering to sit frontline accounts after multiple circular mails were sent out were myself, nbd and darkhelmet...

@articbear... Did i say somewhere that I didn't understand?

I understand that in one sentence you mentioned that Paj wasn't interested in recruiting you and then inferred in the next that he was upset that he couldn't 'open up a door in the east and now would have to fight to get it'.

what articbear was trying to say that accepting him and his mates would have been an easy door to the east but he declined it and now he will have to fight the ex CH~ST to obtain their land.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser91224

yeah i played in the period before BH was even a problem. Twyl was account sitting me. him and varden. and i guess communication wasnt as good as i thought. I could have lasted a little while longer too. i had full defensive villages just sitting around. This was also about the time when twy and varden had their hissy fit with noobaxes and RHCP and they all left RAM.

DeletedUser

yeah i played in the period before BH was even a problem. Twyl was account sitting me. him and varden. and i guess communication wasnt as good as i thought. I could have lasted a little while longer too. i had full defensive villages just sitting around. This was also about the time when twy and varden had their hissy fit with noobaxes and RHCP and they all left RAM.

right about that time you sat my account ;) i remember seeing your name in the recent sits t33chr, and yes kani communication was one thing RAM lacked as well as we had an over abundance of hissy fits that hurt the tribe greatly. i am one of those people who had a hissy fit because Mberns threatened me. anyway thats the past and i am sorry for it but it cant be changed. things move on as they must. RAM killed itself; no one really had a hand in its downfall besides its leadership and its members. oh btw t33chr i clearly remember asking to help with sits and move up the ranks and taking on FL villages so you cant really say only 3 people were helping. Killbow, karma, cshipley, ect. we had a lot of people who were willing to help. when you came back that was not the case. i remember sitting Bnkr for awhile( i honestly don't remember what for.. i think it was to fix some churches and what not.) anyway he now resides in Phoenx and they have to Fight BH with everything they have... Back against the wall any man will fight without fear and much power to defend their lives... with places to flee man will only give it half way and not their all knowing they can fall back.

DeletedUser

right about that time you sat my account ;) i remember seeing your name in the recent sits t33chr, and yes kani communication was one thing RAM lacked as well as we had an over abundance of hissy fits that hurt the tribe greatly. i am one of those people who had a hissy fit because Mberns threatened me. anyway thats the past and i am sorry for it but it cant be changed. things move on as they must. RAM killed itself; no one really had a hand in its downfall besides its leadership and its members. oh btw t33chr i clearly remember asking to help with sits and move up the ranks and taking on FL villages so you cant really say only 3 people were helping. Killbow, karma, cshipley, ect. we had a lot of people who were willing to help. when you came back that was not the case. i remember sitting Bnkr for awhile( i honestly don't remember what for.. i think it was to fix some churches and what not.) anyway he now resides in Phoenx and they have to Fight BH with everything they have... Back against the wall any man will fight without fear and much power to defend their lives... with places to flee man will only give it half way and not their all knowing they can fall back.

I am talking about the time period leading up to me jointing Phoenix... It's very easy to criticize someone for joining another tribe when you aren't even in the tribe yourself at the time.

As for you sitting my account. Maybe that's when I quit for 3 months and the idiot new pilot had the account banned for multi accounting with crasula account. I'm sure the account would have needed church circles rebuilt. That is around the time I took the account back.

DeletedUser

We/in Phoenx/BH did earn our right to enter those tribes. Not our fault the HG duke will never admit defeat in order to allow other players to move on from a dead/dying tribe.

All respect to you t33chr but I just want to grab this quote to show again how many definitions about merge/recruitment there is in this world.

As we have seen Paj post, taking in players in is bad and considered hugging when related to any other tribe but Phoenx. However we see with your post that you earned the right to move over to either of our tribes to leave a dying ship. I agree with your definition for sure as this form is followed by all tribes during war. Calling 1 tribe huggers when all do it, is just lame and pathetic. I also give you respect for implying that both groups who joined both Phoenx and BH had earned the right to move on and continue playing the game. :icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

All respect to you t33chr but I just want to grab this quote to show again how many definitions about merge/recruitment there is in this world.

As we have seen Paj post, taking in players in is bad and considered hugging when related to any other tribe but Phoenx. However we see with your post that you earned the right to move over to either of our tribes to leave a dying ship. I agree with your definition for sure as this form is followed by all tribes during war. Calling 1 tribe huggers when all do it, is just lame and pathetic. I also give you respect for implying that both groups who joined both Phoenx and BH had earned the right to move on and continue playing the game. :icon_cool::icon_cool:

Ah but were BH fighting them, ~ I don't seem to recall BH fighting ch-St so therefore by your own admission you hugged them

DeletedUser

We recruited them because they worked well with us. You can call it whatever you like to call it, we don't care as it is not relevant anyway.

How is it like to be fighting with a tribe that considers you not even worthy enough to war against?

Are you among the few that would be recruited by Phx to then eat the rest of Loen? That was the merger deal between Msft and Paj, no? Good enough to make it?

:axemen:

DeletedUser79042

Well, in case some people do not know, CH is the abbreviation for ... Switzerland. :icon_razz: (TRUE)

So, they remained ... neutral and finally got admitted in BH. The only difference here, is that they were under heavy attack from BH, before they "agreed" on becoming ... Swiss citizens, by simply leaving (ditching ? ) RAM when under fire.

I seen similar behaviour all the time in new worlds I play for start. Only difference is that those players have just 1 village :icon_smile:

What is done, is done. I am kinda bored reading and writing about it over and over again. To me it is BH+HG vs Phoenx+LoEN this time of year. Simple as that. If that changes, we will see... BH needs more diplomacy with LoEN :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well, in case some people do not know, CH is the abbreviation for ... Switzerland. :icon_razz: (TRUE)

So, they remained ... neutral and finally got admitted in BH. The only difference here, is that they were under heavy attack from BH, before they "agreed" on becoming ... Swiss citizens, by simply leaving (ditching ? ) RAM when under fire.

I seen similar behaviour all the time in new worlds I play for start. Only difference is that those players have just 1 village :icon_smile:

What is done, is done. I am kinda bored reading and writing about it over and over again. To me it is BH+HG vs Phoenx+LoEN this time of year. Simple as that. If that changes, we will see... BH needs more diplomacy with LoEN :icon_cool:

Agreed when BH want to discuss their unconditional surrender we'll be ready to listen :)

DeletedUser

Ah but were BH fighting them, ~ I don't seem to recall BH fighting ch-St so therefore by your own admission you hugged them

How funny that you are the one to say anything when you share a pillow with Phoenx and have been for quite some time. By Paj own admission you guys were in bed together with a NAP when our war with you began. Funny how Paj claims we chose a NAP over an ally when he did the same thing. How convenient that was for both of you.

DeletedUser71844

This Month:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: 01/04/2012 00:00:00 to 13/04/2012 21:47:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 504
Side 2: 336
Difference: 168

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,603,058
Side 2: 3,005,294
Difference: 1,597,764

chart

You may will be surprised but i have no ANY deff from Phx or from anyone else, ANd You may be will not believe but My Support are on BH front :lol:

So Kepp Up "THE GOOD" work, You Guys suck.

Lies. All lies.

Your support is in your husbands villages.

Last edited: