Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser105276

The T family should but put up... Just to ridicule them even more surly? There's like 3, sometimes 4 of them! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do it yourself hahaha

I cant, nickjer is mad at all the last times (30,33,42,56) when i did things without asking others permissions. Plus i dont want to have to register a third account to update maps ^^

DeletedUser

I cant, nickjer is mad at all the last times (30,33,42,56) when i did things without asking others permissions. Plus i dont want to have to register a third account to update maps ^^

haha nooo i meant mail the person IG :p

Last edited by a moderator:

mar1n3c0rp5

I am a female, and Krazdone. I'd appreciate it if you didn't whine so much and be patient.

DeletedUser

I am a female, and Krazdone. I'd appreciate it if you didn't whine so much and be patient.

My apologies, wasnt aware you were female

You are being unreasonable. I have updated maps for 3-4 years now? it takes a maximum of 3 minutes. You have been on since the time families were requested to be updated. Instead you decided not to do it. If you cant do such a simple task, give it to someone who checks maps, and can update on a daily basis.

DeletedUser104562

it seems that censor declare war to burn and now everyone goes anywhere just to keep their villages.Most interesting fact is that everyone left burn in hope they will get an invite in =D-N= but surprise they are not recruing because censor want burn and people that left burn as feed and now there are something like 55 players with an amount 2.5 milion points together with no hope for their future including me so if someone want to see an butcher watch in south-east :)) ..(sorry for my bad english is my first post here just for entertain you)