Self-Updating Maps

xRedDevil

SANCT disbanded after getting their backside kicked by ~KD~ family it seems :eek:

DeletedUser

Ah I see, we could only see ~KD~ against them since they tried inviting us to that war.

KD did a good job don't get me wrong, but the coalition was basically a non factor. The biggest contributer to sanct disbanding was the plethora of undedicated, inept, (and selfish) members.

DeletedUser

Can we get a self updating non family map? the non family map at the moment is a little outdated.
Non-family maps are easy... if you know what your doing, takes about 30seconds to make one of those:

Top 20 (Non-family) Auto-updating:
[spoil]
delete.jpg

en61
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

wasn't just them, :p basically ended up the whole k 42 vs them

who else WAS involved???
im just curious because from our point of view, there was no one at all who helped with SANCT. MAYBE with the exception of SPEC (a 400,000 point tribe) but.. coming from someone who watched tw stats meticulously SANCTS "villages conquered/lost" it was all ~KD~. I'm not saying it was a huge accomplishment, plutoniclover said it right when he said a lot of it was just lazy people in their tribe... but i personally (coming from ~KD~) don't know of pretty much any other help :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

who else WAS involved???
im just curious because from our point of view, there was no one at all who helped with SANCT. MAYBE with the exception of SPEC (a 400,000 point tribe) but.. coming from someone who watched tw stats meticulously SANCTS "villages conquered/lost" it was all ~KD~. I'm not saying it was a huge accomplishment, plutoniclover said it right when he said a lot of it was just lazy people in their tribe... but i personally (coming from ~KD~) don't know of pretty much any other help :icon_eek:

spec ocean, sk. but like I said basically non factors

mar1n3c0rp5

Can you zoom out? The next ring of K's are open already.

I've been over this before :icon_wink: The outer rim, will not be shown till it is either half filled or tribes meet current domination requirements.

DeletedUser

Could you please post a map of Regen? I'm just curious is all :)

DeletedUser

if anyone sees Regen on the map everyone would just quit, they are too beastly :|

DeletedUser104590

I've been over this before :icon_wink: The outer rim, will not be shown till it is either half filled or tribes meet current domination requirements.

I tell you what :)

Keep up the hard work your doing a brillant job!