Self-Updating Maps

mar1n3c0rp5

Faith is no longer family tribes with hope as the leadership turned against them, Faith is now a family tribe with Doubt, but i wouldnt change it, just remove it as faith is going down the crapper as we speak.

Apologies for that I had updated it on the site but forgot to update it on the forum listing.

Im PRIME duke, if you check, we just took in some of their members to fortify K's. Cant give you much besides my word. Sry :icon_neutral:

No disrespect here but, you are the smaller tribe. Unless I get verification either by contact from the duke of WASP or I see it on the tribal Profiles I will not be adding it.

mar1n3c0rp5

TEB and TED (K23 and K24) are a family tribe.

Family List
[SPOIL]

Notify me of any family tribes and I will update them as promptly as possible.

My definition of a family will be:
1. What the Head of the Family tells me
2. Common names of legitimate tribes
3. What I see and read!

Family Exceptions
I will refuse to add a family if:
1. Tribal profiles do not reflect a family/ranking tribe does not verify
2. Neither tribe is in the top 20.
[/SPOIL]

Please learn to read!

DeletedUser

G!ans no longer exist

Neither AS1 or AS2 is top 20, so you should technically remove them? :icon_rolleyes:

CENSOR's family tribe is =D-N=
Golden's family tribe is RED
~GUN~'s family tribe is ~GUNS~

mar1n3c0rp5

G!ans no longer exist
ORLY?

Neither AS1 or AS2 is top 20, so you should technically remove them? :icon_rolleyes:

CENSOR's family tribe is =D-N=
Golden's family tribe is RED
~GUN~'s family tribe is ~GUNS~

Thank you :D

mar1n3c0rp5

Updated, I decided to add a little info to the top 10 maps since I am not able to update them daily. I will try to get them out bi-weekly, if not then weekly at the very least.

DeletedUser

I'm confused with the WASP thing. They were supposed to be related to PRIME, but now there is a WASP. (with the dot) tribe that has the same full name as WASP (We Are Savage People), however in their profile they claim to be a sister tribe of Hermit...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You wanna be on the updating maps Evan? :icon_razz:

You might wanna add another family soon if that's your reason 0o

DeletedUser

Smurfs and Smurf are family
LOVE. and HATE. are family

CENSOR and =D-N= aren't showing up as family.

mar1n3c0rp5

If you learnt how to read then you'd see that neither -RISE- or |RISE| are in the top 20 so they shouldn't be marked on the map. Please don't be a hypocrite :)

If you pay attention ranks change daily, unlike this list. Please go LEARN to understand how the ranking system goes :)

DeletedUser

Then why are they still listed as family when i've brought your attention to it and they are now nowhere near top 20?

greenmonsta

Then why are they still listed as family when i've brought your attention to it and they are now nowhere near top 20?

What does it matter? It's not like they are on the maps or anything, why do you care so much that some text is changed?