NFL style Draft of the Tarot Players

DeletedUser

Hey guys just thought id try this out, if it doesnt work then fine, i got the idea off someone else anyway :icon_biggrin:

Using the list below predict where everyone will end up going. Im putting everyone with over 4 mil points and anyother of the more well known players. If you wanna write a couple of sentences with each players thats fine, but please no walls of texts *Looks at Greg*

BaronCunedda (Doctor Perve!!)-
INFerNaL86z (The BIG ZEEE!)-
bigjay (Barbarian Whore)-
BulBrig-
valterft (Mr.Pee Pee)-
FijiLoki (The Hanged Man)-
Bird is the word-
ceide4489-
sidd 271-
Ellectrik (Wine Master)-
Insomniamania-
N W G-
FBTB (The Man with the plan)-
gruntmonkey (sneaky evil monkey)-
hughfj08-
bvanzett-
2nd Shef-
rebelherb-
Drughba-
kkeymish-
COp.Tader-
brettonia-
Sempronius-
netraa-
Nick the strong-
Spartan clan-
Knifetoagunfight-
Punkrocks8-
host3saft-
Smiling child-

DeletedUser

Interested to see who goes to W2V after all the slandering done by both sides.

DeletedUser

To be honest i want to see majority of them go to MoM. If most of their capable players jump over to W2V, thats pretty much the world wrapped up and its all boredom from here til end. And boredom is a big part of TW even to the most dedicated player it is lethal.

DeletedUser

More interesting for me is that throughout the war W2V have pointed out the general lack of skill within [T]. I'm assuming that the W2V/-MM- alliance is only going to take in those whom they deem skilled (and/or those who have participated within the war).

DeletedUser

Im sure [T] has some capable players. For example i know Bird is the word is a very much capable player. Seen him on another world and is quite a beast. For someone like him to not get involve during the most part of the war is a clear indication of how poor the leadership is when it comes to motivation and player allocation to frontlines and organising OPs. Players that showed "lack of skill" in [T] may not neccesarily mean their incapability in working under a better leadership and players who were agressive against W2V and did well may not neccesarily mean they'll perform just as well being in an ex-enemy tribe. Lots of factors contribute into what motivates a player to perform well hence why i think skill is not important when looking at who to recruit from [T].

DeletedUser105423

The wisest choice would be to get to W2V but then comes the question, will they invite all of them? If not that, I would suggest creating a new tribe because what's currently out on the market is lame.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The wisest choice would be to get to W2V but then comes the question, will they invite all of them? If not that, I would suggest creating a new tribe because what's currently out on the market is lame.

Who would lead this new tribe? Players who failed to step up to the mark/ didn't want to lead previously.

DeletedUser

Im sure [T] has some capable players. For example i know Bird is the word is a very much capable player. Seen him on another world and is quite a beast. For someone like him to not get involve during the most part of the war is a clear indication of how poor the leadership is when it comes to motivation and player allocation to frontlines and organising OPs. Players that showed "lack of skill" in [T] may not neccesarily mean their incapability in working under a better leadership and players who were agressive against W2V and did well may not neccesarily mean they'll perform just as well being in an ex-enemy tribe. Lots of factors contribute into what motivates a player to perform well hence why i think skill is not important when looking at who to recruit from [T].

Nope Bird quit in jan/feb time. Accounts in limbo but in control.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

can you explain what are market requirements??

DeletedUser99976

Player playing the bird is the word account is not the original player, however the player who has been playing the account is quite skilled. At least if it is the same player who was playing it back when I was still around.

DeletedUser104777

Bird is a beast.
Although not playing anymore. The world got too boring for him and he had to focus on school unfortunately.
I have no clue who plays the account now

DeletedUser

BaronCunedda (Doctor Perve!!)-w2v
INFerNaL86z (The BIG ZEEE!)-w2v
bigjay (Barbarian Whore)-mom
BulBrig-w2v
valterft (Mr.Pee Pee)-mom
FijiLoki (The Hanged Man)-mom
Bird is the word-mom
ceide4489-mom
sidd 271-w2v
Ellectrik (Wine Master)-quits
Insomniamania-w2v
N W G-quits
FBTB (The Man with the plan)-w2v
gruntmonkey (sneaky evil monkey)-nowhere fast
hughfj08-maybe mm, not sure entirely
bvanzett-nowhere
2nd Shef-rim rim rim
rebelherb-see above ^
Drughba-^
kkeymish-^
COp.Tader-^
brettonia-^
Sempronius-^
netraa-mom
Nick the strong-mm
Spartan clan-possibly nowhere, or joins the remnants for our rimming fest
Knifetoagunfight-mom
Punkrocks8-dead
host3saft-dead
Smiling child-very super mega dead

DeletedUser

Ok maybe it was more of me wishing you stay in [T] or join MoM.. i still want to see some good fights between the last few tribes :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

BaronCunedda (Doctor Perve!!)-w2v
INFerNaL86z (The BIG ZEEE!)-w2v
bigjay (Barbarian Whore)-mom
BulBrig-w2v
valterft (Mr.Pee Pee)-mom
FijiLoki (The Hanged Man)-mom
Bird is the word-mom
ceide4489-mom
sidd 271-w2v
Ellectrik (Wine Master)-quits
Insomniamania-w2v
N W G-quits
FBTB (The Man with the plan)-w2v
gruntmonkey (sneaky evil monkey)-nowhere fast
hughfj08-maybe mm, not sure entirely
bvanzett-nowhere
2nd Shef-rim rim rim
rebelherb-see above ^
Drughba-^
kkeymish-^
COp.Tader-^
brettonia-^
Sempronius-^
netraa-mom
Nick the strong-mm
Spartan clan-possibly nowhere, or joins the remnants for our rimming fest
Knifetoagunfight-mom
Punkrocks8-dead
host3saft-dead
Smiling child-very super mega dead

I love how I'm the only one your not sure of XD

"Where is .... going?"

"W2V"

"how about....?"

"rim"

"how about hughfj08?"

"Hell if i know"

DeletedUser82708

Why sure... we should just throw everyone into a skype chat room.. with the leaders of the 3 tribes... Since mom has the lowest membership base..they would get the 1st pick... then MM and then w2v..once a player was drafted, they would be removed from the room...

So...Carlini rises to the podium..with the 1st draft pick of the supplemental Draft for W56... we pick.....