NFL style Draft of the Tarot Players

DeletedUser

Funnily enough I wasn't talking about you and didn't even know you're in MoM lolol but u get points for being über defensive lol

DeletedUser

Hold on, are we being called out by MoM for recruiting four whole players (when there were close to 70 [T] members at the start of the war)?

And dont you think that seeing as we have actually been in a war with these players for the last three months (whilst MoM has done.........:icon_confused:) that we are in a better position than you to judge them on their merits

PS. MoM calling "anyone" out on recruitment standards...oh the ironing:icon_rolleyes:

PPS. Will be interesting to see if the people we didn't want to pick up will be approached by MoM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hold on, are we being called out by MoM for recruiting four whole players (when there were close to 70 [T] members at the start of the war)?

And dont you think that seeing as we have actually been in a war with these players for the last three months (whilst MoM has done.........:icon_confused:) that we are in a better position than you to judge them on their merits

PS. MoM calling "anyone" out on recruitment standards...oh the ironing:icon_rolleyes:

PPS. Will be interesting to see if the people we didn't want to pick up will be approached by MoM.

It sounds to me like you didn't read it properly. From here it looks like W2V are being "called out" on the recruited players hypothetical skill level after all the so called trash talk and snide remarks about [T] being in short supply of it, to put it mildly.

Also, to reply to your other comment about possible recruitment by MoM, as you say there are around 70 players, surely there are more then the 4 taken by W2V that posses more then basic skill and knowledge of the game, wouldn't you think?

DeletedUser

We tend not to make terribly many errors in judgement when recruiting. Join that with the fact that we have fought for 3 months, and I think the safer conclusion is that the skill level is adequate.
Furthermore, most of our 'snide remarks' were about participation, as we have generally maintained the 'undoubtedly T has some skilled players in there somewhere' line.
Lastly, if these were the best, and we are being called out on them supposedly not being good enough, what does that say of leftover recruitment?

DeletedUser

It was in short supply, hence the 5% total membership of original [T] recruitment

And I honestly don't recall us trashing these individuals...the tribe as a whole, yes, which as per the result, we still say is perfectly justifiable

Also, to reply to your other comment about possible recruitment by MoM, as you say there are around 70 players, surely there are more then the 4 taken by W2V that posses more then basic skill and knowledge of the game, wouldn't you think?

Agreed, but if "basic skill and knowledge of the game" was our only recruitment policy, then we would have recruited a lot more. As it is, we have quite a rigorous Q&A for recruits to go through and that is even if they get through the original "Yes or no" decison pre-recruitment. I would say that basic "fit with W2V personality" is our biggest factor, and you cant judge that on war stats alone

DeletedUser

We tend not to make terribly many errors in judgement when recruiting. Join that with the fact that we have fought for 3 months, and I think the safer conclusion is that the skill level is adequate.
Furthermore, most of our 'snide remarks' were about participation, as we have generally maintained the 'undoubtedly T has some skilled players in there somewhere' line.
Lastly, if these were the best, and we are being called out on them supposedly not being good enough, what does that say of leftover recruitment?

That's just it, whether they are "the best" of [T] is what is in question.

It was in short supply, hence the 5% total membership of original [T] recruitment

And I honestly don't recall us trashing these individuals...the tribe as a whole, yes, which as per the result, we still say is perfectly justifiable

I was just recapping the "debate" if you want to call it that to respond to your previous post, as I have only recently joined in on these forums again.

Agreed, but if "basic skill and knowledge of the game" was our only recruitment policy, then we would have recruited a lot more. As it is, we have quite a rigorous Q&A for recruits to go through and that is even if they get through the original "Yes or no" decison pre-recruitment. I would say that basic "fit with W2V personality" is our biggest factor, and you cant judge that on war stats alone

Here i was referring to any possible MoM recruitment. I'm sure in all of the players left there are a few more that are skilled enough to warrant possible consideration.

DeletedUser

Here i was referring to any possible MoM recruitment. I'm sure in all of the players left there are a few more that are skilled enough to warrant possible consideration.

I'm sure there are a few more, but as I said, skill alone doesn't get you in here. We have rejected many people as we didnt think they fitted our profile, which does not mean to say they won't fit anyone elses

DeletedUser

From what I recall these players are a team and wanted to be recruited together, meaning they should work well together.

They are geographically excellently located. They extend the W2V lines another 1-2 continents, further surrounding MoM and applying pressure to prestacking/defendability, whilst there remains plenty of food for the members to continue on for the coming while. (Sypher, avalon.)

I don't see why W2V would not want them, if they fit their tribal attitude.

This whole discussion over recruiting spoils of war is as old as this game. I think everyone got plenty of heads-up W2V would recruit some [T], and it's not like it's a shocking number.

If [T] would've won the war, MoM would be packed in a condom with them recruiting almost every single 1 spare the utmost hated, surely. :D

DeletedUser100410

Disgruntled MoM players once again comin out to whine and cry. Just because with only 18 players and yet you still struggle to keep your roster intact (jake the peg gone) doesnt mean you have to blame W2V's for it and be jealous lololol

why did jake left?

DeletedUser

Funnily enough I wasn't talking about you and didn't even know you're in MoM lolol but u get points for being über defensive lol

Don't talk on subjects you know nothing about, it'll make you look stupid.

scarlet ash

Disgruntled MoM players once again comin out to whine and cry. Just because with only 18 players and yet you still struggle to keep your roster intact (jake the peg gone) doesnt mean you have to blame W2V's for it and be jealous lololol

What is your in game name Saunfree?
You never seem to offer anything constructive or useful.
1 player can leave any tribe as its that 1 person who chooses whether the tribe is 89 or 18 players.

DeletedUser

Oh I know exactly why jake left. But that info is something I've been told not to share with anyone. Let me guess you're gonna ask for proof and quotes haha let's just say you guys really need to learn how to keep your members in your tribe. The war hasn't even started with W2V or MM and you're already losing members. Such nice few months ahead of you MoM players lolololol

Scarlet : don't tell me I'm startin to hit nerves? Lololol I'm just a troll that doesn't back up my posts and yet I seem to hit nerves after nerves.. Seems like I don't really need to back up anything since I'm getting the reaction I want lololol

scarlet ash

Oh I know exactly why jake left. But that info is something I've been told not to share with anyone. Let me guess you're gonna ask for proof and quotes haha let's just say you guys really need to learn how to keep your members in your tribe. The war hasn't even started with W2V or MM and you're already losing members. Such nice few months ahead of you MoM players lolololol

You can't offer proof or quotes because you have none.

DeletedUser

Scarlet : don't tell me I'm startin to hit nerves? Lololol I'm just a troll that doesn't back up my posts and yet I seem to hit nerves after nerves.. Seems like I don't really need to back up anything since I'm getting the reaction I want lololol

You're not hitting nerves: I care nothing for your posts.

The second bolded part pretty much proves that you are the first one :icon_razz:.

But you do it so well. :icon_wink:

You flatter me :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I dont need proof to spew what I want when I want. You don't like my posts? Im sure you're big enough to find the ignore button somewhere or you can just suck it up, either way is fine by me lololol

You say you care nothing about my posts and yet you are attacking me? I thought rand is the only one that wants to go in circles but here we are about to go in one lolololol

DeletedUser

I dont need proof to spew what I want when I want. You don't like my posts? Im sure you're big enough to find the ignore button somewhere or you can just suck it up, either way is fine by me lololol

You say you care nothing about my posts and yet you are attacking me? I thought rand is the only one that wants to go in circles but here we are about to go in one lolololol

Attacking is a bit strong.

This is a forum, a place for opinion. You're posting your own so I'll post mine lolololololololo...:icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

And i welcome humbly your opinion unlike you mine :icon_wink: lololololololol :lol: