Havoc Declares On WASP

DeletedUser105908

Yeah I think what madsquad posted was the stats of only them vs WASP as MWASP hasnt joined the war yet I believe?

Thats probably were the extra 4 came from ;)

DeletedUser

How nice of you to do some research... You might have seen that she left to join a bashertribe off Impact :icon_rolleyes:

I remember your name from somewhere.

both sides??

you know you want us to win red ;)

i half expected a winning chant from an old duke aswell..

you disapoint me :p

It appears there are former Drama players on both sides of this war. Are all my former warriors fighting amongst each other? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser105276

I previously stated it would take 2-3 weeks for wasp to disband... can i change this to 1 week? I havent heard anything decent from WASPs players sounding excited about this war? Yet on the gians thread you seem so merry and confident? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hell of a deceleration. I love seeing penmanship at it's finest.

DeletedUser100466

Bring up the popcorn

pizza_popcorn.jpg

I am chillaxing

chillaxing____by_darkreana-d30cots.png

Wasp thinking

aintright.png

DeletedUser100466

Whats really funny is.. riot are sitting back while we do all dirty work. The real fight is Wasp vs Havoc.. its dead end for both of us.. Fml. Fully backing a huge gang rape of riot then we just get back to killing each other. :D

well we all are just playing this world help riot! to win in record break time :icon_wink:

winorlose.jpg

DeletedUser

Here we go..... Shoes on the other foot and pulls out a ripper!!

Really? You think I said that WASP has terrible leadership now that we are under attack? You dont think I thought this before? Lets take a look.

[spoil]
I think it is pointless for either side to make claims regarding something they themselves have done. As I say in every war, the stats are generally useless and it is best to look simply at a before and after map. All that matters in the end is who owns what land
This was me telling both sides, including my own tribemates, that their claims were pointless.
I agree with Choco here. I doubt the account would have been removed from the tribe if Gians was not attacking it.
This is me saying I agreed that we also had players being kicked to save stats.
we were using that map, but at the time we were discussing, it hadnt updated yet haha.

Fact of the matter is EGO will probably fall apart, go elsewhere, or even be recruited by Impact. That leaves Impact with two choices. Well, two likely ones anyways.

First, they may go west into Noodle territory. Doing so will increase their border with the rank 1 tribe in the world (top 40, not total family points or anything). Thats always a risk. In my opinion, that isnt the smartest thing to do, unless they have a very close relationship. It might be best to keep that border minimized.

Second they go rimward. In order to do this, they must wage war on WASP now, because WASP has really encircled them on that border, and in the time that will follow while Impact nobles some more Ego villas, the wasp wall to the East will only continue to thicken as WASP also nobles.

If they can blast east right now through the breach in the Wasp line, they can continue rimward while at the same time cutting of WASP's newly recruited members. If done quickly and with good results, this basically renders those new recruits useless to an extent. Those members will be relatively easy targets in any future war with WASP, or even a potential chunk of players for Impact to simply recruit. We all know, isolated players like that often times jump ship because lets face it, they get little to no benefit to being in their tribe if they arent near their own members - this especially true for players who really dont have much in the way of loyalty to the tribe. These players having just been recruited have very little keeping them in WASP at the moment.
This is me describing the various future possibilities resulting in our leaderships terrible decision to recruit what basically amounted to a containment wall on Impacts entire Eastern border. I expected nothing less than a declaration from Impact due to the poor decision making skills of our leaders.
I have seen the best relationships go sour when recruitment like this happens. And if Impact wants a solid advantage, attacking while Wasp is at war with another relatively large tribe would be the best time. You know, like now.

People will constantly try put ideas in tribal leaders heads, but does it ever work?

I would think that if the leaders of Impact hadnt already considered this before Admael posted, they are probably not fit to be leaders.
see - me supporting the last quote, I expected nothing less than at least consideration of war from Impact.
One of the reasons I use an alias...I dont entirely like my tribe
Me not liking WASP some more because they are kind of dumb...
Wasp leadership do seem quite foolish...even to me
I mean, that quote says it all really...[/spoil]

for everyone on wasp's side,i dnt liek lies or bs,this is on plain forums guys

[spoil]
WASP - Angacam on 25.04.2012 at 14:42
Thanks
It is official now.

we would ask for you not to recruit any ex-east, east members near your k46 border as well
we are going to noble them
we would also ask for WASP to stop nobling in k56. we have currently 13 villages in k45 while WASP 57 in k56
members from both tribes that are in opposite tribe controled K can noble within their 7x7

we should also share a noble planner
also we should maintain our k55/45 border. members that are in opposite tribe control K can noble within their 7x7 or with exceptions asking other tribe leader permission
I think thats all. what do you think?
last thing. NAP can be broken with 48 hour notice. after 48 hours it will be officially broken.

The basic idea here is we stay above the K45/K46 border, they stay below.

Former East are on the menu in the areas we control and we can work towards an ally status again as we move forward.

[/spoil]

some areas are rough,but not enough to say u had no idea we had terms >_>

btw nzk,i think out of everyone in wasp who has reported incomings,i am the most loved :D 3100 now after a couple hundred already hit,but am still not feeling it yo :(
I dont know if you are aware of this or not, but not all members of WASP and MWASP are able to see all the forums. Some members are limited to a total of 4 forum tabs, including the shared forums with SP and co.

It's a shame we are facing Gians too...
Meh, everyone in WASP was spouting off about how its best to attack when you have the advantage. Impact is doing just that. Dont look for a fair fight when you werent providing one yourself

DeletedUser100466

I love this Ankaar guy :)
respect.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mhm. You are one of the guys i hope doesnt get om nom nomed by Gians and Impact :icon_redface:
Doing what I can haha.

I agree, it's becoming more and more rare to find intelligent and composed players who can present themselves as such, especially on the externals.

I think most players are too lazy to go find posts to form good arguments. That, and the fact that the internet these days almost celebrates the idea of trolling and flame baiting. People prefer to post hardly relevant pictures with one liners on them - its especially terrible in my opinion when people think something of the sort constitutes a declaration of war.

On a side note, this declaration was pretty well done. Not the best I have ever seen, but quite a step up from the trash you generally see these days.

DeletedUser101986

lol thats because we don't exactly have any good arguments :D

DeletedUser

I previously stated it would take 2-3 weeks for wasp to disband... can i change this to 1 week? I havent heard anything decent from WASPs players sounding excited about this war? Yet on the gians thread you seem so merry and confident? :icon_eek:

With the type of players wasp have, i am surprised they lasted this long :lol:

zoogy on 22.05. at 17:16
I beg u, seriously please just let this go.. ive never done this good on another world..

seriously please please pleaase just allow it :(

:snob::lol:

DeletedUser

With the type of players wasp have, i am surprised they lasted this long :lol:

zoogy on 22.05. at 17:16
I beg u, seriously please just let this go.. ive never done this good on another world..

seriously please please pleaase just allow it :(

:snob::lol:

check some of their nobling records sometime for shits and giggles :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105908

check some of their nobling records sometime for shits and giggles :icon_wink:

Checking out WASP and MWASP at the same time, it actually looks like they are at war back and forward with eachothers villages :icon_eek:

DeletedUser106011

Like any family I guess lol

WaspV MWasp
Side 1: 235
Side 2: 64

= 299

Gians V G!ans & Glans
Side 1: 189
Side 2: 87

= 276

Well done Havoc on the early lead.. and yes, nice declaration.