BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

I am sure that SFC left directions for Raven to use the troops to defend you, Luis

I don't think it takes a language expert to read the phrase "I noticed". That would seem to imply the author wasn't the one who put it there.

What I get from your quote was that the account owner had sent the supports previously - whether by intent to support inflrc OR late support which landed on Luis villages (which is far more likely).

But you take what you want from it. Meanwhile, I'll just wait for news on whether a support ticket has been placed and what the results from that are.

inflrc

a)
I am sure that SFC left directions for Raven to use the troops to defend you, Luis

Or...

b)
One who saw what really happened said:
SFC tried to block my trains, his own support arrived late and he forgot them in my new villages for various weeks until his sitter realized that.

What would be the right answer?
Wait... do we want the right answer?... Even... do we want to ask first?

DeletedUser70594

Its funny raven didnt informed BH she sits there.
Anything to hide?
Now i wonder who is on the account as Retha has that mail :)

Why should raven inform you that he has HGs sit??? who the hell are you???? You have no buisness with whats going on in HG ... You are not Ravens Boss, are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80608

Hey raven remember you said raven didn't damage the account and that you cleared them villages? Why would you then mail SFC (Raven) a list of villages you want?

Empty towns do not give you 19 million ODA ;) you are talking so much with no proves ...

If you know the prove is somewhere out there why try to make us believe that you guys didn't damage the account on purpose?

ChamichA on 08.06. at 06:39
hey dont worry, hes an asshole.

hey what about this 16 vilages of SFC i want to take...

748|668 748|669 748|670 748|671 748|672 748|675 748|677 749|670 749|678 750|670 750|672 751|670 753|668 754|673 755|669 756|670
And another one that proves im right!

Bullmastiff on 31.05. at 05:13
Knobs K78 NW 018 (812|739) K78

*SOLDIER 1st Class* on 31.05. at 17:07
the 13x13 around that villa has been cleared.

There's still a couple villas in there which have troops returning (50HC, or 200 spear) so if you're nobling with mini-trains, scout first.

Bullmastiff on 07.06. at 18:39 Could you clear Knobs K78 NW 140 (815|746) K78

Bullmastiff on 07.06. at 18:39 Knobs K78 NW 139 (814|745) K78

Bullmastiff on 07.06. at 18:40
And Knobs K78 NW 136 (815|744) K78 please.

queenslater

This is too funny, Schietstoel is so pissed by the fact that he actually has to work for villages (I see since raven blocked your attacks you have gone back to eating 1.5k barbs)

For your info, if raven was clearing all those villages do you really think he would still be in k77? I stopped eating sfc because those villages that are left still need a few nukes to clear, if anything raven did not defend as well as he usually does, but I do know that you can only defend so well if you have no troops, that account was pretty broken before raven got it, and under constant fire from at least 4 members of phoenix, and who cares in any case who did what on that account, he is not in your tribe, bh turned their backs on ram.

You all feel so betrayed because someone from another tribe (who you have made very clear, you have NO diplomatic relations, and NO intent on recruiting or helping) gave a sit to someone in an enemy tribe, oh BOO HOO...... maybe instead of crying over what raven has done with the account, I think you should be trying to figure out why people would give phoenix the sit instead of someone from ram, or bh.

inflrc

If you know the prove is somewhere out there why try to make us believe that you guys didn't damage the account on purpose?

You are wrong in so many things, that I really think that your anger marred your intelligence or you are performing some role and lying to W30 for some futile propaganda, totally useless at this stage of the world.

1st Cham is telling you the truth, mainly he and I nuked to the hell K67 SFC villages some weeks ago. We got huge ODA for that and I even got Attacker of the day, 3 days in a row.

2nd You tell "we" "damage" the account. Two words, two lies. There isn't a "we" it's just Raven honoring SFC's instructions. "Damage"? It can't be damage if the owner authorized this.

3rd So there have been some clearing from the sitter, in these last days. SFC leaving the account to a PNX player and authorizing to do whatever, was his decision. We eating him, is our right as we beat him in the fields and we must be the main purpose that made SFC quit.

You must understand and accept a reality: SFC decided to give his account to Raven.
What were his instructions? It's not of your concern. If SFC feels it was inappropriate, he is the only one that can return and submit a ticket. So stop whining about it and begin thinking why SFC did that.

DeletedUser70594

Hey raven remember you said raven didn't damage the account and that you cleared them villages? Why would you then mail SFC (Raven) a list of villages you want?

another one??? You got No one that proves you are right.

Until you stop using in game mails in public without asking. ook at this.

ChamichA on 31.05. at 19:05
i also wanted to take this cluster of SFC

Knobs K67 SW 436 (745|679) K67

arround this village but time will show :) i have nukes on the way on that villages ...

Thats the same cluster of 16 SFC villages wich i wanted, look at the date and you will see that i had nukes on the way and i clared the villages. not you, i did. So it does not matter if SFC left or not, i had right to take those villages by the force ot as you call "easy caps" ... I did nothing wrong so stop whining about it ... SFC is not a BH acc ... so go take care for YOURs.

P.S.

unfortunately schiet, you are not the person to who i must prove something. simply i dont care if u dont believe me because i know i`m right, thats enough for me... the amount of the nukes We SPENT at SFC probably IS the ammount of your O villages on your acc, not less. So cry as much as you want, I have/had rights to take those villages from original SFC or a sitter ;)

DeletedUser

Phx never running out of cheap tricks. Sad it had to come to this.

I went in this with respect for Phx, but there will not be ounce left at the end of this war.

Win or lose doesn't matter, I will NEVER go this low to win.

If it wasn't caught like this red handed, you would all say how great you guys are. You are 2 hypocrites, like the rest of Phx.

DeletedUser80608

Cham you are a good liar I can tell! You think your own lies are the truth already.. And your boyfriend inflrc is no better!

DeletedUser

I went in this with respect for Phx, but there will not be ounce left at the end of this war.

LIES!!!

Win or lose doesn't matter, I will NEVER go this low to win.

Wait... what??? Perhaps not you, but your tribs sees no problem with doing the same thing to =H==G=

[K77] BH! (759|757) K77 9,761 BONHEUR [=H==G=] schietstoel [BH] 2012-05-08 00:37:14

If I choose to believe what schietstool has posted has not been tampered with.... Then it still does not show that foul play has been made. I have said it many times, if you think a rule was broken then send in a ticket. Otherwise, stop...

12_TANTRUM.jpg

over not being able to take a village :lol:

At the end of the day, perhaps =H==G= were expecting more from BH. Perhaps they thought BH would be their knight in shining armour.

[3/3/2012 7:08:20 AM] bnkrmike24: I understand... do u think they'll recruit all of you?
[3/3/2012 7:08:46 AM] Richy Wood/darkhelmet145: dunno if they will or at some stage it will be an alliance
[3/3/2012 7:08:48 AM] Richy Wood/darkhelmet145: we'll see

While Smurks and SFC had spent time trying to help defend HG, I might direct you back to 'SFC Obituary as posted by Smurks - who we all know, loved Phoenx :lol:

SFC's Obituary:

[spoil]First, I would like to point out that anything derogatory I've said about any tribe on these forums in the spirit of fun.
It was all slander, in War-times and thus is not true. Phoenx and RAM have truly been great opponents and deserve respect.

After much deliberation, Smurks and I came to the undeniable conclusion that it was time to throw in the proverbial towel.

This was narrowed down to three simple reasons:

1.) Most importantly, the loss of villages due to front line accounts being destroyed by Phoenx.​

2.) Poor judgment on our part. (I will not go into details about the bans, it is an old and sad subject.)​

3.) Spies - There were a lot of agents of Phoenx in our tribe. Attempting to destroy us from within.​

That being said, it all boiled down to one cold hard fact - We did not posses the manpower, time, luck or help to defeat Phoenx.

We simply did not have enough troops to hold them off. Anything else is just an excuse.

One thing nobody can take away from =HG= was their heart. They had - and still have - a lot of guts.
And I was proud to be a member of that tribe.

The blackmailed OP was my last act on W30, but regrettably, I could not find the time to make it even better.
Also, regrettably, I could not help =HG= on the scale I wanted to help them.

That being said - we had fun. And in the end, that's all that matters.[/spoil]

smurks.'s Obituary:

[spoil]First, I would like to point out that anything derogatory I've said about any tribe on these forums in the spirit of fun.
It was all slander, in War-times and thus is not true. Phoenx and BH/BH. have truly been great opponents and deserve respect.

I honestly couldn't care weather you all find pleasure in our destruction or hold a personal Vedanta against our old members and yet you feel the need that we should pay for their actions.

After much deliberation, SFC and I came to the undeniable conclusion that it was time to throw in the proverbial towel. you must see why we do this and if you don't well then its your own ignorance that blinds you and that's your own fault; not ours.

This was narrowed down to three simple reasons:

1.) Most importantly, the loss of villages due to front line accounts being destroyed by Phoenx, and BH​

2.) Poor judgment on our part. (I will not go into details about the bans, it is an old and sad subject.)as well as trusting our past dukes when they obviously didn't care about who remained..​

3.)No Damn Help. the northern face of HG treated BH as if they were allies and yet we asked for two things and we never got any of them.. only ones ever willing to help us on that kind of scale were ex RAM guys aka CH~ST guys. echao warned you guys in BH that you would lose great players in HG if we didn't receive help and look what happened.​

That being said, it all boiled down to one cold hard fact - We did not posses the manpower, time, luck or help to defeat Phoenx.

We simply did not have enough troops to hold them off. Anything else is just an excuse.

One thing nobody can take away from =HG= was their heart. They had - and still have - a lot of guts.
And I was proud to be a member of that tribe.

The blackmailed OP was my last act on W30, but regrettably, I could not find the time to make it even better.
Also, regrettably, I could not help =HG= on the scale I wanted to help them. When i came back into RAM i wanted nothing more then to see their destruction.. well that changed when i grew closer to them..

That being said - we had fun. And in the end, that's all that matters.[/spoil]

All coming from the simple fact that BH don't really care about =H==G= anways...

we have no diplomacy with HG and I would not allow to join since I can not be sure who is playing the accounts.

So continue on your tantrum throwing over not being able to noble a village... We wont laugh at you... (much...)

DeletedUser

LIES!!!

Wait... what??? Perhaps not you, but your tribs sees no problem with doing the same thing to =H==G=

[K77] BH! (759|757) K77 9,761 BONHEUR [=H==G=] schietstoel [BH] 2012-05-08 00:37:14

If I choose to believe what schietstool has posted has not been tampered with.... Then it still does not show that foul play has been made. I have said it many times, if you think a rule was broken then send in a ticket. Otherwise, stop...

12_TANTRUM.jpg

over not being able to take a village :lol:

At the end of the day, perhaps =H==G= were expecting more from BH. Perhaps they thought BH would be their knight in shining armour.

While Smurks and SFC had spent time trying to help defend HG, I might direct you back to 'SFC Obituary as posted by Smurks - who we all know, loved Phoenx :lol:

All coming from the simple fact that BH don't really care about =H==G= anways...

So continue on your tantrum throwing over not being able to noble a village... We wont laugh at you... (much...)

That are no tickets against unethical behaviors. I don't think Schietstool was given that Bonheur village at all. :icon_wink:

You are a weak tribe that only defends well and wait for others to get bored. Phx is not a real threat, we are our only threat.

DeletedUser

You must understand and accept a reality: SFC decided to give his account to Raven.

Actually it wasn't left to Raven, the new pilot gave the sit up. If you would like I have my facebook chat with SFC about it and since it's becoming a problem I'll have him log on and sign the account over to me, and since your arguing about it, the only villages that were allowed to be cleared are ones I wanted.....and we've all seen the mail to prove that.

cececole

Not stopping.

I believe there is general agreement that there will be no ticket. General agreement also that the instructions along with the sit were to do whatever, as long as artic bear wasn't attacked. So, clearing villages for pnx and sending/leaving support for pnx would certainly fall into the discretion of raven as sitter. Whether it was SFC trying to raise more hell on his way out the door or a co-sitter that passed the sit seens still something to be agreed upon.

As there is no infraction to be questioned--it is a matter of pure ethics. Shady play or not?

Passing the sit to raven, raven had choices.
1. Defend it (for fun) as with cshipley, etc. or Earlier in the thread, I think it was avered that this is why raven had the sit.
2. Use it to the benefit of pnx.

That raven chose #2 just is what it is. To me, that raven held the sit for several weeks and apparently answered mails pretending to be SFC's co-sitter puts a taint on it in my estimation. If it was all so hunky-dory, just announce you had the sit, etc, etc, etc. That chamicha and inflrc had nuked the crap out of the account several weeks before (they say and I believe them), they felt entitled to have raven clear SFC villages for them to noble their previous claims. My theory: (as I told them) was that it was all so hush-hush because there is an aroma of underhand play about it. If it was all so pure, why the pretending and the "I think BH has figured out I have the sit" I saw in an igm from raven while playing SFC.

I think the (only) 2 sides left in this world are never going to agree here. From my POV, with several friends involved, its just food for thought. No villages for me to noble :(. No interest in SFC except as an interesting character. :p My interest in the incident is the conduct of my 3 friends.

inflrc

At least you know that two of them still are DECIDE in its spirit. One thing that united us before in DECIDE and now in different tribes is our honor. It doesnt matter all the BS that is said here, you just need to ignore the rest and keep trusting us.

silvereclipes

one thing I love about players thinking war has honor or ethic's have never fought wars there is no honor nore ethics in war its about making more of your enemies die for their country then you do for yours its all about getting the job done as bloody as possible so it breaks the moral of your enemy not some nonsense about honor and ethics.

DeletedUser

I don't think

Well that was fairly obvious a long time ago...

BH and HG are no longer at war wit eachother that make..s the difference, PHNX is and their members shouldn't be alowed to sit enemy accounts. In my eyes this should be one of the game rules..

So your saying that all Phoenx had to do in this situation was copy BH's style and change diplomacy to nothing and we would have been allowed to be 'gifted' =H==G= villages without it being seen as 'unethical' as BH have done for months?

Side 1:
Tribes: BH., BH
Side 2:
Tribes: =H==G=

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 297
Side 2: 8
Difference: 289

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,809,174
Side 2: 76,132
Difference: 2,733,042

chart

Perhaps now that Lauradoom is nobling SFC villages at will then BH have a change of heart over the whole ordeal anyways?

As there is no infraction to be questioned--it is a matter of pure ethics. Shady play or not?

I would like to know what leg to people have to stand on to accuse Phoenx of unethical behaviour? There are no "unwritten" rules in tw. Just ones that we all abide by or pay penalties for if we done.

If, as you say, the account owner gave his account to a Phoenx player and said "do what you want apart from..." as you claimed, then where do you guys get off with pulling the "unethical behaviours nonsense". Are you guys saying that gifting villages outside of your own tribe is 'ethically wrong'? I doubt you would be that silly... I think you realise that there is plenty of evidence to show BH doing the same thing...

Are you saying that it is 'ethically wrong' to accept a sit and follow the instructions of the pilot? If yes then that is even more amusing than Sheitstoel coming on here in the first place upset about not being able to noble a village.

It seems to me that the only argument that you guys can really make is that it was ethically wrong for players to mislead you as to who was on the account. As if Phoenx are supposed to just answer to BH whenever they call

You are a weak tribe that only defends well and wait for others to get bored. Phx is not a real threat, we are our only threat.

In other words... "You guys defend well and are patient." :icon_wink: Thanks!