Rate the signature above

Asylum Escapee

8/10 She is nice looking but not a big fan of the white particles, not sure what they are.

DeletedUser

No, a focal that is an image. Not an Image Focal. I should've typed focal that is an image.

7/10

/sig still rotating

Oh right ok fair enough, it was for an abstract competition I think a while ago.

^^4/10 she looks a bit old, slutty and she's packing a few too many cheeseburgers for my liking. Don't cover her with stuff, sharpen her a bit, idk maybe it's a bad quality render but it's very blurry and work on text, it should never distract your eye.

DeletedUser

7/10

Enter the uk sotw's again Daz, seeing as you won the autumn theme with your ed sig :p

DeletedUser

7/10

Enter the uk sotw's again Daz, seeing as you won the autumn theme with your ed sig :p

Oh I am just popping by :) Considered the pirates theme but I am pretty busy and stuffff. I think you won the last one was it? Saw a sig that was very impressive, idk why people voted for any of the others, some people are just blind -___-

7, work on the text and don't use icky non-spoiler sigs, it's about time this forum came out of the stone age and allowed higher sigs, at least 150 -.-

DeletedUser

Oh I am just popping by :) Considered the pirates theme but I am pretty busy and stuffff. I think you won the last one was it? Saw a sig that was very impressive, idk why people voted for any of the others, some people are just blind -___-

Last couple I entered were sotw 43 + 44, neither of which I won. Mind you I do have 15 wins under my belt now, and am the first to hold a sotw title :p

Already rated yours as 7/10 :)

DeletedUser

(rating philip ofc)

9/10. The left side background seems totally disconnected from the right side background. Other than that, good job.

DeletedUser

Last couple I entered were sotw 43 + 44, neither of which I won. Mind you I do have 15 wins under my belt now, and am the first to hold a sotw title :p

Already rated yours as 7/10 :)

Awks just realised it was that robbie fellow haha, was a good sig, I like your pirate one though :)

^rated 7, 6.5 this time :p

DeletedUser

7.5/10
The left side sort of just cuts off. But i like the concept. And one more thing. For the Autumn theme you would probably want different colored leaves
I dont have a sig but you can make me one and rate it!

DeletedUser

why the heck isnt my signature showing up?
EDIT: ok nvm its up still though you can make me one!
Rate meh
7/10
How come people put their signatures on the sides?

DeletedUser

Yeah I am trying to think of a new idea with Smitty in there to make it better. Just wanted one for the time being.
8/10 for some reason your sig reminds me of that game toon town from when i was like 9 or so.

DeletedUser98642

3/10 - sorry to be harsh but just trying to give constructive critisism :)

Writing on the left is a little blurry, text doesn't go and the image to the left doesn't align properly at the bottom?

Also my sig was done by yurtles not me.

DeletedUser

Ahh not my greatest sig I've ever made :p as for weberwhatever, I posted some critique in your portfolio

Don't rate me

DeletedUser

@Jet.teh.hawk 6.5/10

I like the overall effects but the Text "Jet Teh Hawk" is a little awkward.