The Cure for Urbanization

DeletedUser

I stated tarnished had 27 losses, he only actually has 26...not sure where I got 27 from. Sorry bout that folks, just caught that mistake.

DeletedUser

Kraken can't survive a war on their own. They have to go asking for help from other tribes. They don't have the skill (even though some of them can't be faulted. No one besides me was willing to help them learn) nor do they have the troops necessary to take on even a tribe half their size. (anyone pay attention to the CSI/Kraken whatever it was that was going on a bit ago?)

No, this will really be just Urban/Rx/whatever other tribes join in going at it.

Plus with Phaidra at the reins, you can't trust a word that comes out of Kraken. She'd sooner backstab you rather than look at you. I mean look at what she did to me, the co-duchess. Got me demoted and then put me up for internalling when I tried to take a step back and fade into the tribe as a normal tribe member, which is what the council wanted me to do. All because I wouldn't answer her mails and refused to accept her as duchess. Pretty words Phaidra but how much of it is the actual truth this time? My guess is very little.

Really you are taking your bitter rants to the externals, PATHETIC,
Your refusal to answer more than one dukes mails and your threats to other people is what caused you demise you have no one to fault but yourself. As for Kraken ability to fight a war, we will see in due course.

DeletedUser

M.D. is protected by urban, so we kinda declared on them for your sake (I made the declaration rough draft, never made a final copy....originally I wanted the declaration for M.D. as "Sicking Zealot: M.D. Declaration: Oh our bad, we didn't see you there!"

On the matter of our front with Riot, anyone got a map showing the conquers? Now would be a great time Knight! On a single day we've taken 27 of tarnished villages, we had to do some house cleaning there :lol:. If you kept an eye on us from our early days when we warred gians...you'd understand why our border with riot isn't major anymore. :icon_wink: give this war some time mate, who knows? Maybe you'll make a home in k26 (I personally don't think that will happen based on Tarnished's support inbound that I can see from new villages :icon_cool:) or maybe we'll make a home in k15 (Depends on how coordinated Urban is).

Urban creation date: 2012-06-29 20:04:57
Rx creation date: 2012-06-09 06:02:45

23 days difference yet we got double the OD.

Urban war rank: 23 Major wars: Kraken
Rx war rank: 5 Major wars: (Riot) (Gians F.)

Rx has been tested many times, let's see if Urban will find another inactive.

That was a pretty spotty/jumpy post, but I managed.

As for Tarnished, he had quite a few villages deep in your territory, since you declared and had the initial advantage of surprise and at least some coordination before declaring, obviously you'll be ahead villages at the start. That's just common knowledge. Also, for most of tranished's villas that were in your territory that I was talking about above, it was decided not to support them as much if at all, since you guys would have the villas before any support could land (again because the advantage of declaring).

You're up 25 war caps? Really not impressive to me at all. Especially at this stage of the game and with you declaring. Also with Tarnished's pretty much free villas in your territory - not impressive. Not saying it's awful, just not impressive :icon_razz:

As for the OD reference, up until like two weeks ago Urban's member count was at a solid 23(ish), meanwhile Rx has had almost a full tribe probably for most of the duration of it's existence.

mckayla-is-not-impressed_454x374.jpg

mckayla is not impressed.

Deleted User - 10770065

I agree 100% with what NappySlapper said here, and that really really annoys me to have to admit (we don't really get on well)

Whoever you are destroyer you're doing a good job of replacing the likes of ShaunDK as the most annoying, misinformed poster on the externals

and whoever made the comment about the small tribefront between Riot and Rx, this is because two of Riot's frontline players (well they were secondline but Rx sort of ate the frontline) made the smart move and jumped ship to Zombie, effectively cutting the warfront in half. Am I happy about this? No, do i accept it and move on? Yes

You're misinformed.

DeletedUser

Really you are taking your bitter rants to the externals, PATHETIC,
Your refusal to answer more than one dukes mails and your threats to other people is what caused you demise you have no one to fault but yourself. As for Kraken ability to fight a war, we will see in due course.

I absolutely adore how you guys constantly think I'm bitter over all this when she's the one who has constantly slammed me in circulars and posts and all I said was she backstabbed me which was the truth. It's so cute! I really needed a good laugh after the past few days. People just need to see that Phaidra can't be trusted. End of story. And I love how you're defending her when you weren't even around OR on council for the matter.

DeletedUser

You're misinformed.

so you're saying he's not as annoying and misinformed as you?

I'm confused

(on a personal note, I'm assuming you're aware that the reason conteraban got smashed so hard early in the Riot war was because there's so much hate for you in Rx due to all the annoying, ridiculously incorrect posts you used to spam in the DS v FS war forum when you were in MWASP and had no idea what you were talking about. Haters gunna hate and trolls gunna get owned)

DeletedUser107487

I absolutely adore how you guys constantly think I'm bitter over all this when she's the one who has constantly slammed me in circulars and posts and all I said was she backstabbed me which was the truth. It's so cute! I really needed a good laugh after the past few days. People just need to see that Phaidra can't be trusted. End of story. And I love how you're defending her when you weren't even around OR on council for the matter.

Lisser, you have consistantly refused to accept or acknowledge that no one was responsible for your unremarkable downfall but yourself. You were unanimously demoted by every single member of the council at a council meeting YOU called in an effort to oust your co duchess.A rather spectacular back fire. The reasons for your demotion were many , your foul mouthed abusive rants in council, you lost villages in an account you were sitting and when asked replied " meh, thats what happens when your busy in RL" you consistently refused to allow an account review even though every other member , your co duchess included, had their account reviewed, you interfered regularly and contradicted your co duchess in diplomatic negotiations even though it was your co duchesses department, refused to pass the secret even though it was almost on the border with two rival tribes, refused to support your tribesmates in the CSI skirmish, refused to set an emergency sitter, refused to answer mails from ANYBODY for the last week except to occasionally whinge about how misunderstood and undervalued you were. You insisted on hogging the lions share of any accounts that passed through your hands for internalling.The list goes on and on but i really dont see the point in repeating what you already know

You insist on blaming Phaidra for your downfall. She didnt call for your demotion , I did. You insist on blaming everyone but yourself yet every since your demotion you had hinted and threatened in conversation with Mrs Majester that you were taking your account and the secret to a rival tribe. And you wonder why you were attacked ?

You also regularly whined about how upset all your supporters would be if you stepped down , stepped back .... there was going to be mass account deletions and people quitting TW forever with a tear in their eye and your name on their lips . Nothing ... not one complaint since you left , a few queries but not one complaint. The silence is deafening.

Kraken is thriving in your absence Lisser , both in the general forums and in the council. You have hi jacked this thread to bring your whines to a wider audience, but i would think they have as little interest in your bleatings as Kracken do.

Please , while you have a shred of dignity , let it go and just accept responsibility for your own actions

Majester
Baron of Kraken

Deleted User - 10770065

so you're saying he's not as annoying and misinformed as you?

I'm confused

(on a personal note, I'm assuming you're aware that the reason conteraban got smashed so hard early in the Riot war was because there's so much hate for you in Rx due to all the annoying, ridiculously incorrect posts you used to spam in the DS v FS war forum when you were in MWASP and had no idea what you were talking about. Haters gunna hate and trolls gunna get owned)

DS v FS? Yeah, I remember that war :|

I think you mean the DS v SP war? I think you're yet again, misinformed. But I had always backed up SP, so that is quite weird. So it must be coming from the DS fanboys, including yourself. All the rest that had attacked Contaberan, were all the SP and the UBH that were mass recruited.

Oh, and I'm aware how the Contaberan got smashed so hard early, and that is because all the troops were on the frontlines and there was an inactive player on the account, hence the reason why I was on my way onto it. Good job on that, I suppose. You took an advantage on a vulnerable account, props.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I answered mails. I'm sorry if you're upset that I ignored mails from everyone who threatened me from the start. And no, I hear people are still considering leaving the tribe. Just got two mails today from Kraken members who are upset over the mess you guys are in. So please stop acting so high and mighty. Your attitude is very tiring.

DeletedUser107487

I answered mails. I'm sorry if you're upset that I ignored mails from everyone who threatened me from the start. And no, I hear people are still considering leaving the tribe. Just got two mails today from Kraken members who are upset over the mess you guys are in. So please stop acting so high and mighty. Your attitude is very tiring.

Same tune , same lyrics , same Lisser .

Please , while you have a shred of dignity , let it go and just accept responsibility for your own actions

Majester
Baron of Kraken

DeletedUser

Yes I made a few mistakes but you guys act like I attempted to create a civil war in Kraken. None were huge mistakes either especially as Phaidra was never honest with me. Just because a person makes a mistake doesn't give you any right to treat them like shit.

DeletedUser

I would be forever in debt if DaWolf would move the offtopic last few posts to a new thread. And I am not saying to delete them so we don't push the damzel in distress into a corner. I just feel ashamed that my name keeps showing up in posts that are hijacking this thread.

DeletedUser

Because I haven't been around the last few days and have no idea what is going on, I'll just tell everyone to get back on-topic instead of moving posts.

If the thread does not go back on-topic, more drastic measures, such as moving posts or infracting people, will be taken.
Also, please do not reply to this post; instead, just get the thread back on-topic.

DeletedUser

That was a pretty spotty/jumpy post, but I managed.

Indeed it was, I didn't bother to organize it as I didn't feel the need to. My biased opinion is that Urban's op on Mkhole was more organized than Rx on Tarnished, as like you said he was in our territory, though I see a few support incoming to fresh villages :icon_razz:. Do keep in mind there are a noticeable amount of Rx villages in your territory. I understand surprise declarations, but I'd assume you knew the possibilities of war through attacking an inactive member & recruiting M.D. I myself knew that an impeding war was coming the minute Urban accepted M.D. members (I must admit that I didn't notice JRamsey's drop in points) and started moving my own troops around to stack villages beside former M.D. villages. So far I haven't had a need for doing so as the only retaliation I received was a village supported once with incoming support in 30ish hours.

As for the below average members, I commend you for having such a low member count as that usually indicates active & contributing players to be able to compete with full tribes, yet I'm under the impression that your tribe isn't coordinating very well and can't handle Kraken with 118 conquers upon Urban in the last month compared to Urban's 22 conquers upon Kraken. If you can't handle Kraken, how will you handle Rx & Kraken?

DeletedUser

haha
destroyersaid Tarnished villages on Rx territory? lol
what about his other villages on border and a little more on Urban's territory which he is losing?
You can't make a reason yourself for why you're losing villages, the whole meaning of this is an active player is losing villages in border, and what I saw in his villages? Nothing :D
He was a big pointwhore! 50% of his villages had no units :p but why? ask him :p

DeletedUser104736

As for the below average members, I commend you for having such a low member count as that usually indicates active & contributing players to be able to compete with full tribes, yet I'm under the impression that your tribe isn't coordinating very well and can't handle Kraken with 118 conquers upon Urban in the last month compared to Urban's 22 conquers upon Kraken. If you can't handle Kraken, how will you handle Rx & Kraken?

Noting by statistics, Members of Rx are continuing to be dismissed... Even though minor conquers by Urban are being made. This is disappointing for a tribe who is supposed to be giving off a professional outlook.

A word of advise, try supporting your members instead of kicking them. You might feel & see an advantage in doing so.
:icon_razz:

​Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

Caleb1996

Check the stats AGAIN. Two people have recently been dismissed. One is no where even near the urban front and the other one was Jramsey. That was an inactive account that was only hindering the tribe. That would be a good reason to dismiss him.

DeletedUser

Check the stats AGAIN. Two people have recently been dismissed. One is no where even near the urban front and the other one was Jramsey. That was an inactive account that was only hindering the tribe. That would be a good reason to dismiss him.

and the one who is far from Urban was from MD and he joined us just for some days...
maybe spy and now they are upset because of losing one spy :p
BTW who knows you should ask bryce about reason of kicking him/her...

DeletedUser

haha
destroyersaid Tarnished villages on Rx territory? lol
what about his other villages on border and a little more on Urban's territory which he is losing?
You can't make a reason yourself for why you're losing villages, the whole meaning of this is an active player is losing villages in border, and what I saw in his villages? Nothing :D
He was a big pointwhore! 50% of his villages had no units :p but why? ask him :p

Not much of what you say makes much sense. But yes I did say "tarnished villages on Rx territory". Notice how I never once said all of the caps you have on tarnished were those villages. But quite a few were. So everything you stated above^, is pointless.

and the one who is far from Urban was from MD and he joined us just for some days...
maybe spy and now they are upset because of losing one spy :p
BTW who knows you should ask bryce about reason of kicking him/her...

LOL you kicked phantom, and claim he was a spy? He wasn't kicked because you guys thought he was a spy, he was kicked because he was losing villas and you wanted to save your arses in war stats. If he were our spy, why would we be nobling him? I actually have a mail between phantom and myself. In it I express my disappointment with him joining Rx and betraying his MD buddies. He told he was playing with old SP guys again (the actual player on the phantom semicolon account is pollycrackers - not the original account owner) and he would remain loyal to them. There was no chance of him spying for us.

So yea, you kicked him cause' he was losing villas. How noble of you. :icon_rolleyes: