Question Uberfarm script?

DeletedUser

I now know of at least 2 such scripts, my own and the one the prior poster told me about both use the method that they open the rally points from an external webpage and as such are legal. I would post the one Ive been told about but as I do not know its author Im unable to check if they are happy for me to do so (I hate it when my own scripts are posted without my permission so wont do it to anyone else).

DeletedUser

Well its been a while since i've been around these parts.
Jinqs rally point opener was deemed legal by MORTHY himself.
If i could find the mail I'd post it but I dont play TW anymore so I have deleted most of that kinda stuff.
Ask w51 tribe AXTE if you want to get your hands on it though.

Muffy out

DeletedUser

The tab launcher script is legal :p and Uberfarm works fine on 63. Just set your target to 2k and farm away.

DeletedUser95452

javascript: var config = {
fields: 8000,
minHaul: 20000,
targetHaul: 40000,
scout: true,
hours: 24,
farms: '443|167 450|167 453|167 444|168 450|168 455|168 456|168 443|169 445|169 446|169 449|169 452|169 454|169 443|170 447|170 450|170 451|170 452|170 455|170 444|171 445|171 448|171 451|171 452|171 444|172 448|172 455|172 456|172 444|173 445|173 448|173 449|173 454|173 443|174 445|174 447|174 451|174 452|174 454|174 455|174 453|175 445|176 446|176 448|176 450|176 451|176 452|176 453|176 443|177 444|177 449|177 453|177 447|178 448|178 449|178 453|178 444|179 451|179 457|179 445|180 447|180 454|180 450|181 452|181 454|181 455|181 456|181'
};
$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/uberfarmNonArcherWorld.js');
void (0);

Can i have same version but when you can put false or true to other troops, like spear & swords ?

Thnx

DeletedUser102496

There is some problem now...

minHaul: 30000,
targetHaul: 60000,
hours: 6,
farms: 'CO-ORDS'
};
$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/uberfarmNonArcherWorld.js');
void (0);

I am sending waves and then the landing time is 7 hours, wtf and why ?

DeletedUser107290

Hey been using this script for a few weeks

Code:
    minHaul: 20000,
    targetHaul: 40000,
    hours: 24,
    farms: 'Coords'
    };
     void (0);

However since i have got a new comp it isn't working, i use the latest opera & window 7, the problem is it runs a load screen but when loaded hasn't input any troop numbers or coords, could i get some help with this please.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

There is some problem now...

minHaul: 30000,
targetHaul: 60000,
hours: 6,
farms: 'CO-ORDS'
};
void (0);

I am sending waves and then the landing time is 7 hours, wtf and why ?

Because your fields is 8000. :lol:

Shorten it to like 10.

[spoil]
Code:
javascript:var config={},src='http://twpwnage.com/scripts/rplauncher.js',n=encodeURIComponent(src),m='com-twpwnage-script-'+n,s='http://twpwnage.com/install?src='+n,installed=localStorage['com.twpwnage.scripts'],script=installed?JSON.parse(installed)[src]:"";a=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;if(!script){if(a.document.getElementById(m)==null){var A=a.document.createElement('script');A.id=m;A.type='text/javascript';A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);}}else{eval(script);}void 0;
[/spoil]

That is the tab launcher script if anyone still needs it.

DeletedUser

I tried this script in Opera 12.01 and it gives me an error saying TypeError: window.main cannot be converted to object, any solution to that because it's either the code have error, which it does because so many people used it, or my browser is different, I also tried it in firefox and it just does nothing.

DeletedUser

None of the scripts i use work on the new mobile version as of today.

keep getting "type error:cannot read property 'first child of null"

anyone help?

joetalk

this script is great a friend of mine in world 60 hooked me up

it works best if you use it like this

1. open opera

2. make a bookmark for each of your villages rally points

3. when you go to use the script day in and out, you hit your book mark, open all rally points

4. set hot keys to hit your uber link and your skip to next tab

5. use the two key operation to scroll through your rally points loading attacks

6. use the two key operation to scroll through tabs a second time to attack

7. use the two key operation to scroll through tabs for confirm

all rally points that dont have the men to fill the quota enterred for max/min loads will close automatic for you,

repeat this process several times to send all troops from all villa's

i under stand there is a way to have a one key operation with opera to do several functions, but ive yet to figure that out, and would love it if someone with opera experience can help me get that down pat

either way this allows you to scroll through tabs at lightening speed, especially if you have 50-100-1000 villages lololol farming for all of them from one script

ps get the coords for your villa's from twzomg for best results :)

as can be seen above, ive had this script for a long time, but im yet to get anyone who knows how to make it function properly, via the one key operation

is there anyone who knows how to authorize/edit the hotkey functions of opera for a single key funtion of this script ?

if you do, PLEASE CONTACT ME SOME HOW

WORLDS 63, 65,

josephblackstock3358@gmail.com

as you can see im desperate for help !, just please find me and help out

joe

DeletedUser

what is your current opera shortcut ? it should be possible to run the script, delay (long enough that the script can run) then hit the attack button

although you wont be able to hold the key down as you may wish because if you did it will run another shortcut before the first has completed its delay which really messes things up

joetalk

im sorry i dont know what you mean by "opera shortcut"

if you read my above comment, that is stating how im doing things..

what i want is the original script, and to find the line of text to alter the function of a hot key to hit link and flip to next tab...

the way the script was first shown to me was simple

hot key 1 hit the uber link on my quick bar then flipped to next tab

hot key 2 then hit the attack button and flipped to next tab

hot key 3 hit the confirm button and then flipped to next tab

the whole process was simple,

open all rally points in tabs, then hold hkey 1 scroll through the tabs, then hkey 2 and hkey3 to complete the process of an attack from each village, then reload from the beginning with hotkey 1 through 3 again, repeating this process till the rally point tabs all closed from a lack of men to send

anyone heard of this before ? if yes, then what am i missing... i know im not a pc savey person but im not a moron, i can figure most stuff out, its the cammand you have to enter into the hotkey function that i dont understand :(

DeletedUser

OK do you use opera ?

if you do, do you know what the 't train' is/does ?

if not do a search on these forums theres plenty of guides on it and you'll be better placed to know what opera shortcuts are

DeletedUser

Is this supposed to be just a microfarming script?

I thought it was supposed to send the exact qty of troops? no?

DeletedUser

Came out of TW retirement, picked up uberfarm . . .

It doesnt work properly anymore . . .
The math is way off, its and easy fix i'd imagine...
Also did you take out the CAT and RAM options?! o_O
who i can talk to about this?

EDIT

Never mind, my old fix is still floating around!
change the dropbox link to this;
http://db.tt/GX4ggcP

or
use the version with cats and rams available...
Code:
javascript:var config={fields:20,minHaul:10000,targetHaul:500000,scout:true,hours:24,rams:0,cats:0},src='http://db.tt/GX4ggcP',n=encodeURIComponent(src),m='com-twpwnage-script-'+n,s='http://twpwnage.com/install?src='+n,installed=localStorage['com.twpwnage.scripts'],script=installed?JSON.parse(installed)[src]:"";a=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;if(!script){if(a.document.getElementById(m)==null){var A=a.document.createElement('script');A.id=m;A.type='text/javascript';A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);}}else{eval(script);}void 0;

DeletedUser

I'm Jeff, jinqs' old coplayer from w51, when he wrote the script for us.

Anyone still having issues with uberfarm?

Well its been a while since i've been around these parts.
Jinqs rally point opener was deemed legal by MORTHY himself.
If i could find the mail I'd post it but I dont play TW anymore so I have deleted most of that kinda stuff.
Ask w51 tribe AXTE if you want to get your hands on it though.

Muffy out

Here's the two tickets Re: uberfarm and Jinqs' tab launcher.
[spoil]Request: Resource Balancer style farming
jinqs
2011-02-01 19:57:38
I have written and am actively using a tab launcher that was approved via a previous support ticket (See "Rally Pt. Spawn Script" ticket). To summarize, the idea behind it is that I post a list of villages to my own server and it responds with a page containing links to launch multiple tabs to my villages. This functions similarly to the resource balancer and is legal due to the use of a third party server to launch the tabs.

What I'm interested in creating now is a script that uses similar behaviour to the resource balancer and the tab launcher, except used for sending out farming runs. I would post all the information from the combined overview to a server along with a list of farms to pick from and it would respond with the page that gives links to launch tabs to various villages rally points with information about the target farm and number of troops to send embedded in the url. Just like the resource balancer the user would when be required to run through each tab running the script again to actually populate the form, then click each attack button, then click each ok button.

Since this follows the exact same principals as the resource balancer and tab launcher, and since there is still no automation in terms of clicking attack or ok, I think this should be fine, but I wanted to get it cleared before I started work on it.

Thanks in advance,

~jinqs
Jon / Morthy
2011-02-07 09:13:09
Hello jinqs,

Sounds fine, though you'd need to submit the final script for review.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator[/spoil]
[spoil]Request: Rally Pt. Spawn Script
jinqs
2010-12-18 15:29:52
Scripts that open multiple tabs with one click are illegal. The resource balancer opens up a popup which posts some data to a server which comes back with a page that opens multiple tabs with one click. Isn't that basically the same as writing a script that opens multiple tabs, but with a thin level of indirection?

I'm asking because I would love to write a script that opens up the rally point for every village on a given overview page, but this is illegal. It seems to me that if the resource balancer is legal, it would be legal for me to write a script that did what I'm after so long as I used a level of indirection. That is, open a popup and give it the village ids of all the villages on the overview I'm looking at, much like the resource balancer. The popup would have a single button that would submit the info to a server. The server would respond with a page that has one link to spawn tabs to the rally points for all the villages in question. This is the exact same behaviour as the resource balancer. The only difference is that the server doesn't actually really have to do any work for you...

Would this be legal and if not, what is the justification for it being illegal if the resource balancer isn't?

~jinqs
Jon / Morthy
2010-12-21 00:21:26
Hello jinqs,

It would indeed be legal.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator

jinqs
2010-12-21 00:24:30
Great! Thanks[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Looks like the site hosting jinqs tab launcher has gone

guess its back to my old technique

DeletedUser97817

I was hoping to find good news here - like - I'll be back in a day or two?
Back to my old method as well.
c

DeletedUser

Can anyone know tell me, how I can get when my troops are start farming from closer village , because as I now start send out my troops they are traveling to 22hours far away village. :(