Question Uberfarm script?

DeletedUser108820

Been trying to get the original script and lakewinds version of this script to work on W66. But all they do is send to the same closest barb from the attacking village. Anybody else having this issue?
K.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

without any code to examine my initial thoughts are

1) are you using an archer version on a non archer world ?

2) the barb its hitting is the only one in range

DeletedUser108820

Thanks for the reply, its an archer world with an archer script.
Each of my villages are farming different villages (mostly), but when i loop back around to farm a different village, the script inserts the same village that had just been farmed.
K.

DeletedUser105718

Every time I tested this script out, it seems to have problems switching villages and usually only sends to one. I've yet to find a fix for the script once the hosted one broke down.

Subwind

I have no issues with this script and use it daily.

Let me know which version you are after and I will post it here.

DeletedUser100410

can someone remind me on how can i get the list of barbs in a specific k ? thanks

Justifi3d

Few ways but Dale's Farm Finder still works great...

Code:
javascript:      var debugEnabled=true;      var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/';      (window.main||self).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.farmfinder.js',function(){$.twFarmFinder(branch,debugEnabled);});      void(0);

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

I'm trying the script on W70, but when I run it nothing happens at all.

Code:
javascript: var config = { fields: 30, 
minHaul: 800, 
targetHaul: 1600, 
scout: true, 
hours: 4, 
farms: ‘111|111 222|222 333|333’ }; $.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/uberfarmArcherWorld.js'); void (0);

Running from rally pt., with proper co-ords obviously. I've just discovered this script and that's all I've done - is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

I'm trying the script on W70, but when I run it nothing happens at all.

Code:
javascript: var config = { fields: 30, 
minHaul: 800, 
targetHaul: 1600, 
scout: true, 
hours: 4, 
farms: ‘[B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]111|111 222|222 333|333[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]’ }; $.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/uberfarmArcherWorld.js'); void (0);

Running from rally pt., with proper co-ords obviously. I've just discovered this script and that's all I've done - is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

that bits is where co-ordinates go, you haven't in any co-ordinates.

DeletedUser

I had been looking into uber again since quite a while back and had a question.

The part where it is supposed to close tabs of villages that have insufficient troop numbers to send out for a run doesn't seem to work for me. Is the closing of these tabs included in the uber script itself, or is it included in the commands you use for farming with uber? What could be the problem?

Many thanks!

DeletedUser

if your using opera some versions dont allow the closing of tabs by javascript

DeletedUser

Using the latest 12.16 atm, any idea what version do allow the closing of tabs? And the closing function, is it in the uber script itself or in the key-binded commands used to cycle through?

DeletedUser77492

Sorry to bother, I used uber back when jinqs and I were in the same tribe, I'm trying to find it again, working for Non-Archer world + only sending LC ... Any chance ??

DeletedUser

I've been using this script for a while now. But now it doesn't work because the dropbox link was removed. Can someone provide a new link or share the script here...

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I have a couple of old uber scripts if you can post the quickbar script you used to use I may be able to rehost them for you if they are the same ones

DeletedUser

I have a couple of old uber scripts if you can post the quickbar script you used to use I may be able to rehost them for you if they are the same ones

I only use the non-PA script "uberfarmArcherWorld.js" run from my browser bookmarks. Or can you provide me a script with similar functions like-

* Autofill available troops based on Haul.
* Fill village coords based on distance. I loved this script because I could run it in all my vills with a single script.

Is there any other NON-PA script with these functions?
Thanks in advance. (and sorry for the late reply) :)

DeletedUser

I only have the nonarcher version Im afraid, if you like I can see if I can amend it to be archer friendly