BH vs Phoenx

MR.MR

Ok EDS.

Its late and im tired/lazy, so im just using twstats quickly, and it only goes back as far as October 25th, 2012. On October 25th, 2012, BH had 102,583 villages, and BH. had 423 villages. This gives BH family a total of 103,006 villages as of October 25th, 2012.

Now, today, on January 23, 2013, BH has 102,784 villages at the time of this writing, and BH. no longer exists.

102,784 - 103,006 = -222

This means, that over the past 3 months, BH has not grown, but rather shrunk by 222 villages. Even only counting the main BH tribe, you have only grown by 201 villages in 3 months. Nothing to be proud of, considering kojeko alone has grown by 206 villages in the last month...

So now lets see how the rest of w30 checks out.

Phoenx had 55,615 villages as of Oct 25. They now currently have 61,472 villages. That is a growth of 5,857 villages over 3 months.

LoEN had 32,374 villages on the 25th of October. Currently they are sitting at 35,673 villages. That is a growth of 2999 villages over 3 months.

To put all the numbers close together for you:

Growth Stats, in Villages, October 25 to January 23
BH: -222
Phoenx: +5857
LoEN: +2999

Your enemies have grown by 8856 villages over a period where you have shrunk by 222 villages.

Lauradoomed said:
This war will ultimatley be ended by the fact that BH have more members and more nobles than Pnx and LoeN regardless of the daily push and shove of these so called wars. Maybe in the future a lost village to a tribe you are at war with is not able to be used again and is just "lost"... just an idea for future worlds but pnx and LeoN winning this world is like trying to plat custard. With all the skill in the universe the cotinued growth of BH will alway exponentially out grow that of pnx and LeoN until one day the world will be won.

So yeah, what were you saying again?

DeletedUser71844

So you nobled a load of inactive old -HG-.

The entire south east of the world was a walk in the park for you guys.
Since you essentially merged with RAM.

All you guys did was noble a load of inactive accounts in the south east, then you're trying to make the stats look good in your favor.
What do you want, a cookie?

DeletedUser

So you nobled a load of inactive old -HG-.

The entire south east of the world was a walk in the park for you guys.
Since you essentially merged with RAM.

All you guys did was noble a load of inactive accounts in the south east, then you're trying to make the stats look good in your favor.
What do you want, a cookie?

Not true actually mate more of those 5.8k villages were actually recruitment, obviously there will be no more of that lol as 3 of ~ME~ have already turned down Pajunos offer of joining them ;)

EDS

MR.MR

actually, EDS, phoenx did not recruit a simgle player ovwr my timeframe. all of those village gains are pure ennoblwment.

its alright. keep trying to redirect and distract attention rather than respond to the point i made. another typical tactic used when you cannot argue the facts but dont want to admit that you have been proven wrong. step one is denial, so you are well on your way to salvation!

Last edited:

DeletedUser71844

t33chr.
Never back down
Tommy Gummy
RavenJ
Dinglenuts
L-Train
Darkhelmet
Norin27
ChamichA
inflrc
Mcmellow
BONHEUR

The list goes on...

DeletedUser

t33chr.
Never back down
Tommy Gummy
RavenJ
Dinglenuts
L-Train
Darkhelmet
Norin27
ChamichA
inflrc
Mcmellow
BONHEUR

The list goes on...

And which of those was recruited in the period that Asamalakum was calculating ?
(for reference, he has been taking the period of October 25 2012, up to present day (23/01/2013).

Please think for a second, before you post something blatantly wrong again.

The statement still stands. Phoenix grew by 5k+ villages in that period ... by conquers. You guys lost 222 villages in the same period.

DeletedUser71844

come on sfc, i know you arent that dense.

Oh you sure about that? :D

And which of those was recruited in the period that Asamalakum was calculating ?
(for reference, he has been taking the period of October 25 2012, up to present day (23/01/2013).

Please think for a second, before you post something blatantly wrong again.

Oh, at what point did I say 'those players were recruited in the period that Asamalakum was calculating'
I simply stated that they were recruited at some point. If I had of wanted to claim they were recruited at this time, would I not have quoted Asamalakum? (Notice, no quote).

The statement still stands. Phoenix grew by 5k+ villages in that period ... by conquers. You guys lost 222 villages in the same period.

As does mine - Phoenx are mass recruiters. :)

DeletedUser

actually, EDS, phoenx did not recruit a simgle player ovwr my timeframe. all of those village gains are pure ennoblwment.

its alright. keep trying to redirect and distract attention rather than respond to the point i made. another typical tactic used when you cannot argue the facts but dont want to admit that you have been proven wrong. step one is denial, so you are well on your way to salvation!

If thats the case then I stand corrected..... so what are we looking at here Pnx/LoeN up 9k villages and BH doing slightly less than treading water very impressive!

If this is still the case over the next 3 months then Pnx/LoeN will be on top I await the results with baited breath, could some stato tell me how long it would be before Pnx/LoeN would have enough villages to end the world at the current rate of % shift please.

EDS

DeletedUser70594

No matter how long it will take from us. we enjoy our game and beating BH.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
t33chr.
Never back down
Tommy Gummy
RavenJ
Dinglenuts
L-Train
Darkhelmet
Norin27
ChamichA
inflrc
Mcmellow
BONHEUR

The list goes on...

even after all these years, your tribe still has twice teh number of players that we have. :D

Mass recruiting my ass..

Besides they let you and smurks back in, thats like -5 points per player on that addition.

DeletedUser105365

even after all these years, your tribe still has twice teh number of players that we have. :D

Mass recruiting my ass..

Besides they let you and smurks back in, thats like -5 points per player on that addition.

Paj are you sure your not related to shiply? You guys sound the same....look below..

Right, gloves are off, time to tear this moron a new one on pnp :icon_cool:

I know you are new to the pnp and probably a lot of things but for the benefit of you and others, T-W-C changed their name to RAM in protest because we felt we were treated unfairly by the moderators of this world. There was a whole thread on the issue and the majority of the people posted responded positively and offered nukes to help clear the penalty barbs in a show of player solidarity. These players were from most of the top tribes including the top 2 at the time THE and BD as they also realised that what happened to RAM was unfair. Unfortunately I cant go into detail because when I did it last the moderators of this forum dont like me pointing out their errors and infracted me, but Im easy to find in game or skype if you wish to know details.

This is highly unlikely as KarmaX does not deal with any diplomatic dealings for RAM, that would be me. Please read our profile for more details, click tribal rankings and were pretty easy to spot. The only diplomatic dealings our tribes had was Dairyboy approaching me for a NAP, I told him it was never going to happen for as long as he harboured our refugees from when we forced the disbandment of NTZH, he was also told that those villages would be taken whether he kicked them or not.

Interesting point, note the part I bolded. I dont even remember a tribe called ~CW~ so I would like to see your proof of this please, don't be shy anything that can prove that any of the above is true is welcomed. However, I suspect your are talking BS.

Never heard of the player, and frankly if RAM are involved I know everything, that's my job. However if ~B~ take in players with little effort to vet them out then that really is not my problem. I'm sure D2 are quite capable of recruiting their own players thanks. If not maybe the leaders of D2 can shed some light onto this.

Shipley doesn't cry, he tells you how it is and you didn't listen, now who's fault is that?
I told you those villages were ours and we would take them back whether you complied or not, you didnt comply, so were taking them back, simple. You want to fight with us, dont recruit refugees, simple.

RAM are the #1 ranked tribe on the world and also ranked #1 for average points per player. Previously we were called T-W-C, who warred three different top 10 tribes on three different fronts simultaneously and won all 3. So your point about not winning 1v1 is correct, it was 1v3 against us and we still won. Next.

They seem to be doing ok to me :lol:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: DRIFT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~B~ ~B~R~
Players: chirbie3605

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 21
Difference: 177

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,815,910
Side 2: 184,225
Difference: 1,631,685

chart

[/spoil]

There was never a NAP, I negotiate the diplomacy and I told you I wont even entertain the idea until you kick the refugees. You didnt, so we have no grounds to discuss one. Furthermore, even if there was, diplomacy is not legally binding within the game. T-W-C was attacked by a tribe marked as ally earlier in the game, we didn't [CRY] about it (see what I did there?), we just fought them and defeated them, you should try it sometime.

Actually Karmax's head looks more like a carrot. And barbs are boring, they dont come onto the public forums and embarrass themselves and cry about warring in a war game, taking your villages seems to do just that and its hilarious. Also he is one of two dukes inside RAM, both of them are hands down better than anything in your tribe. One has a carrot head but the other is much more handsome:icon_wink:

Now read what I posted and off to bed Jimmy, you have school in the morning :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting my ass..

:LOL: back in? we were never there to begin with. btw paj, sfc and I are decent players. not claiming to be the best but we can put up a fight.

DeletedUser

Not that I really want to feed the trolls (and SFC is clearly just trolling with the whole "mass recruiters" thing - I see you there, SFC!) BUT:

Tribe Changes:

BH: 512
BH.: 160

Phoenx: 192

Current Number of Members:

BH: 54

Phoenx: 25

SFC - you're trolling. There isn't anyone playing on W30 or checking in on the forums now and again that believes that Phoenx is anything close to a mass recruiter. Come up with something better to play with. :)