ODA - Organised Destructive Aggression

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Depending on who you get in to your line-up, I may bring back the DominusMorentus team if any of them fancy a return, although it will depend on when this world comes about (and if you want us ofc) :)

DeletedUser

Depending on who you get in to your line-up, I may bring back the DominusMorentus team if any of them fancy a return, although it will depend on when this world comes about (and if you want us ofc) :)
I am already in the chat... so that's the least important part of the team wanting to come back. :icon_razz:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think you'll find Googly that you will be playing with me, Foc and original SOCOH! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Like the lineup, that being said, come up with your own tribe name noob :). If you don't have ideas I can provide a list of funny names. I dislike tribes being reborn on other worlds because its never the same tribe and it should be a fresh start on each world.

Subwind

Like the lineup, that being said, come up with your own tribe name noob :). If you don't have ideas I can provide a list of funny names. I dislike tribes being reborn on other worlds because its never the same tribe and it should be a fresh start on each world.

ODA was the tribe that I founded on W50. I liked the idea of having the same tribe base with a few new people, so why not use my original tribe name?

DeletedUser95452

Good luck with this one Matt ... always good to see some of those names back together.

DeletedUser

Tw is terrible, just quit the game now matt, while you still can.

<3

DeletedUser88324

hey Matt, and all ODA guys, missed you all! I would love to join with you guys, if you don't mind having a noob among ya ;) hit me up on skype :D

Mike

DeletedUser

Didn't know about this one. I'll be willing to join :).

Conor/boricuapower..

I'll play as Dovah though.

drbad

With world 50 now closed, I have approached the idea of starting the next Speed 2 world with my old tribe mates.

Of course, we will be looking for new blood to help out also.

Aiming for a lowish member count, ideally would like more co-played accounts to cover all times.

And of course all the normal things that tribes ask for, Skype, game experience, blah blah blah.

Mainly, hoping to have some fun with old friends while making new ones and learning all the while.

My Skype is matt.lakewind if you would like to add for a chat.

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=tribe&id=24450

Confirmed Member List

LakeWind (Matt & Andy)
FEARinCarnate
Fantus
Silver
Olly1234
AndyBoggsy
madcosbad (dan & himafox)
Illuminati Puppet. (Rizzla & Insom)

COA

I will be after some awesome person to create a new one.

this rchan23/drbad/c0v3rt can help with to co some one for a few hours if needed

DeletedUser93408

Hello guys! Nice to see you again, although not all of the original members.

Matt, add me in, I'll play on Macready, if I saw Jon around.

If not, add me still, and I'll play solo.

This will be fun, to play with you guys again.

-MathewC

DeletedUser

Hello guys! Nice to see you again, although not all of the original members.

Matt, add me in, I'll play on Macready, if I saw Jon around.

If not, add me still, and I'll play solo.

This will be fun, to play with you guys again.

-MathewC

So you didnt think about bring me in as a co?

DeletedUser

Well, he's bringing me in, so that would be the three of us :p