Copied Tribe Names Discussion

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date

DeletedUser103945

I founded GOONS (w61 and w65) and ZOMBY (w63) which have both been copied on other worlds. I consider it a compliment. I'm sad they didn't copy the avatar I used for both those tribes which is what made the name / image of the tribes super cool.

[spoil]
GOONS avatar
images

ZOMBY avatar
images

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

How would you feel if the tribes made a bad name for themselves though, and possibly detracting from the reputation of the tribes you founded?

DeletedUser

atleast they survived that world :D

i hit my goal before another attempted quit
and if the W2V/MM alliance hadnt fallen to pieces, i would have quit at the end of a world
curses to dan-kev for dragging me back

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4346

Deathly Hugger Mar 27,2013 11:19
how did you come up with that name then?cause i made that name up for friend on W62....

there was a PANIC tribe long before W62

DeletedUser

It happens all the time.
Some names and themes are just a natural part of the TW concept (eg wolves, romans, fire, insanity, killers, pointwhores etc) so are likely to be repeated.
Wholesale ripping off COAs as well as names without being led by members of the original winning tribes is pretty lame really, part of the deception that some tribes employ to disguise their weakness.
On the other hand, I've seen some that consider it homage to great warriors that no longer play the game.

DeletedUser108799

well I was the duke of Wobble till a few days ago I left on w68

I am an ex-member of wobble from w65 so i opted to put up this name so if anyone has a problem with that please tell me I will not use my ex tribes name again.

Now I have left that tribe so I think they don't deserve it anymore

DeletedUser

Deathly Hugger Mar 27,2013 11:19
how did you come up with that name then?cause i made that name up for friend on W62....

there was a PANIC tribe long before W62

perhaps but with the meaning Passive Aggressive Noobs In Combat?