Players that need to be taken out early

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am writing to you today for our mutual benefit.

I would like you all to write down the in game name of any player that has the ability to dominate the world that you do not want in the game, and mail it to me or post in this thread.

This means that anyone that might be hard for me to deal with later can be dealt with early so we both benefit from it.

Any name posted here or mailed to me I will make sure they have a stunted growth if I believe they are a real threat to me. In addition anyone who posts here or mails me shall be added to a list that stops attacks on them provided they are not wasting my time.

This is a benefit for both of us, we get rid of your enemies and we get rid of anyone that might make it harder for us to reach end game. You do not need to post here, your name can remain hidden however if you wish to bump the thread feel free too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You just have to monitor the player stats and you will figure out who you should be carefull of.

I don't see how you'll be able to stunt any of these -dangerous- player's growth by yourself. Spiking isn't that efficient depending on their start-up. It usually takes heavy coordinated catted session to "stunt" the growth of these ones (well just one of them might be enough trouble) but making you produce that many cats early, you'll realize you're the one not growing fast.

Anyway take a look at your 50x50 (no need to make a list of potentially dangerous players for the whole world), that will be enough till nobles anyway.

DeletedUser110464

Kahn it may be hard for you to deal with a lot of villas later on for yourself so you may need to take out that threat and stunt your own growth. Oh wait, that's what you're doing...

DeletedUser

You just have to monitor the player stats and you will figure out who you should be carefull of.

I don't see how you'll be able to stunt any of these -dangerous- player's growth by yourself. Spiking isn't that efficient depending on their start-up. It usually takes heavy coordinated catted session to "stunt" the growth of these ones (well just one of them might be enough trouble) but making you produce that many cats early, you'll realize you're the one not growing fast.

Anyway take a look at your 50x50 (no need to make a list of potentially dangerous players for the whole world), that will be enough till nobles anyway.

Clearly you have no idea who I am and what I am able to do.

I don't work alone and I can have 50 people spawn anywhere in the map at any time. I thank you for your advice, but i suggest you get on the winning side of this list before it's too late.

DeletedUser

Oh yes Santa clause, i have a huge list i would like to send your ASAP, the entire world outside of [%] in fact, if you're not [%] you gots to go :D

DeletedUser

Oh yes Santa clause, i have a huge list i would like to send your ASAP, the entire world outside of [%] in fact, if you're not [%] you gots to go :D

sorry gonna need specific names to protect and attack, I can't do whole tribes

DeletedUser

Kahn it may be hard for you to deal with a lot of villas later on for yourself so you may need to take out that threat and stunt your own growth. Oh wait, that's what you're doing...

Right, because I will be the person attacking these villas,

Honestly, how could anyone win a round by stunting their own growth like this.

I personally will not be attacking any villages, however I will be giving orders to destroy a few.

DeletedUser

You here for another failed 4chan "raid" on Tribalwars Kahn? The vague threats don't really scare any of the people you are trying to target, especially since you are openly announcing that you are targeting them without knowing who they are in the first place. Good luck with that one.

DeletedUser

Awww! Awesome! wickeeed! will ye really do't?! Kahn?! how 'bout ye start with the top 5 currently! they gives me the shivers!

DeletedUser

Take yourself out scrub. Delete your account and save yourself the hassle later n.
even if you wanted to "take out threats" what you think anyone plays the same name ING?...Well I guess those egotistical players who never really get anywhere yet give it large on the forums about their apparent skills do.

roman01

I personally will not be attacking any villages, however I will be giving orders to destroy a few.

So you threaten others, and can't even act on it yourself? :lol:

Sounds like pansy fever to me!

DeletedUser95593

Kingthunder.

He will noble all the barbs if he isn't stopped.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of grey players on my map...if you can take them out I would appreciate it..although you already said you don't do tribes :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

The quota of Noobs in game is full ?? that some of them are showing their skill on externals these days ??

if any thread needs to be closed , i vote for this one !!!

Kahn , some of those guys have noted your name and i am sure will say hi to you in game , before u can even make that list !!! all the best buddy !!!

DeletedUser95452

Hello,

I am writing to you today for our mutual benefit

Follow the below instructions and the list will blow in your mind:

[spoil]
meme-VD.jpg
[/spoil]