Confusion~

DeletedUser108293

You just lost villages recently so I would say you have been attacked :D

ashoka1

You just lost villages recently so I would say you have been attacked :D

I was talking about the tribes we are in war with or where I am allowed to attack back.

I for one have played by the rules of game and tribes I have been a member of.thus I couldnt have attacked back till leaders gave go ahead even if it meant loss of some villages.

There is nothing which cant be taken back as and when I decide to play again.till that be happy that you are dealing with an inactive nub who cant defend properly.As I never had required skill..now I lack the activity as well.

So may be ??? Should also realize I am a perfect target for op.

An inactive nub in middle of spam cluster

Last edited:

DeletedUser105935

ash stop trying to provoke em just cause yourbored and want somit to do we all are this is a boring war

DeletedUser

Inviting in spam is leadership function

Standard spam recruitment policy
Talk with our leader
Then leave your tribe
Stay in open for 21-30 days
Then our leader flips coins to see if he wants you in spam or not

If you r lucky he talks with you on skype

If you impress him you r invited.

Im guessing Alphox managed to bypass these (unless AI kicked him) without good reason? Whatever, he was potentialless dead weight. Also, disturbingly xenophobic.

ashoka1

Last 1 heard spam leadership was in touch with 17 player accounts for joining spam from so called western tribes of A.I and ??? With village count in range of about 14000 amongst them.

Whether you r one of them or not , I m not sure of

Btw
xenophobic - suffering from xenophobia; having abnormal fear or hatred of the strange or foreign

Are you sure he was xenophobic

Last edited:

DeletedUser105935

no we aint trust me we could of won that way a long time ago 2 players mean nothing

ashoka1

Recruitment in spam is leadership function.so irrespective of what I or sam say...it will take its own course.

I m in for recruiting 56 more members and finish w60.

ashoka1

ARTV00332.jpg

DeletedUser

Spam is a crappy war tribe, all recruitment and politics.

If that is truly the case, then the only difference between SPAM and the rest of the world is that we are not crap in all three aspects. If you were better at war, you would have won.

ashoka1

Spam is a crappy war tribe, all recruitment and politics.
Lets analyze

Spam is

Crappy : obviously yes .for two reasons .they have members like me who do nothing.secondly they have enemies like you who r incapable of doing anything.

War tribe : agreed fully

All recruitment : ofc whats wrong.bit check again ??? Recruited more players then spam.

Politics : what you expect in a war game.Its a war game so politics has to be there as a means of influencing others at individual or tribal level using all means including negotiations and warfare.

Anything else

DeletedUser

Nemesis, you won the Secrets world, so the domination world (from what i gathered) was meant to be, your existing tribe VS the rest of the world, to determine who is better. The fact that you are recruiting, shows that you must be in some sort of trouble, to try and get an easy victory. Quite pathetic if you ask me.