The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

I really don't know where to start with this, i'm just hopeful with it being close to Christmas you've had a little too much to drink :|

But in the case you haven't i'll clarify for you, the alliance with nuts was a war alliance, and this can be simply seen by how until MM warred barb and nuts warred se7en, all that was in place between MM and nuts was a nap, nothing more, nothing less just a simple don't cross this line we won't cross that line, the main reason for this war alliance was to destroy the alliance of se7en and barb.

Now, part of the war alliance was that neither side would recruit from the other side, (i expect exceptions could be made in certain circumstances if approved from each council) now, nuts broke this war alliance by merging in se7en, simplez. A decision that at the time was just bonkers, nuts and TPL were destorying se7en, there was rumor of a MM and TPL merge for endgame, and yes, this had been discussed before the war began by garrock and tpl leaders, but by this time garrock had long left the building, and this became a forgotten idea, not to mention BARB had now turned the war around and the war was proving it'd be a long drawn out affair to reach endgame and probably would of if nuts hadn't forced our hand for a merge into BARB.

Now to get to your earlier point about Barb having more time to prepare for war... well what a load of s***, for the simple point that the world is what it is today, because of nuts recruitment and nuts diplomacy. Therefore, if your council couldn't see that by you merging your war, breaking the war alliance with MM and then finally backstabbing TPL, (a tribe that has done incredibly well to hold out this long). Then that is nuts own fault and sheer stupidity for thinking the west would continue our war while you cleared up your side of the world and then hit us when ready...

Quoting this from the updating maps thread.

1) War alliance as in we keep fighting the enemy and then we fight eachother. We were supposed to be the last ones left in order to turn on eachother. It was created before any of the Seven or Barb issues, well before, there was a line drawn between 2 Ks.

2) You acknowledge, which your tribemates btw desperately try to refuse, that MM did consider a merge with TPL. TPL was on our side of the map, you were encroaching on our side before our 'nap' was set to expire. It doesn't matter whether you argue that this was dropped later on, we feel it wasn't though, anyhow in any case you backstabbed us by even considering to do so and drawing up plans for that action.

3) Barb did have more time. We followed your move, you followed our move with yours. We expected you to merge with TPL and backstab us, in order to avoid being made fools off, we decided to do what must be done and take the first action. When we did that, you decided to sink even lower and give up on MM and join barb and then turn on us. We hadn't even finished our side of the world and still had 6 more Ks to go when you completed your merge and had the whole West. So we had to desperately get D and nukes in place for TPL and the whole west.

4) And as for TPL, they have done very well and no one can deny that. Or atleast I wont. (Maybe because Justin and his crew is hell bent on making it difficult for Amanda and Nuts in general). Anyhow, but you haven't, your side has not done well in my opinion. The reason why nuts is in its current state of affairs is because we have 4 full enemy Ks within our ranks while you on the other hand are all blue on the West. Those four enemy Ks are potential defence lost.. and nukes wasted.

5) Dont try and bring down War. What he says has much more sense than what you have said. Making stupid jokes about christmas or drinking doesnt change that. Now go back to whatever account your on before it sets itself to delete. And my opinion btw, and you and everyone else might disagree, is that Nuts! will still despite all of this crap win this world. Just a opinion, lets see what happens.

Psihic

1) War alliance as in we keep fighting the enemy and then we fight eachother. We were supposed to be the last ones left in order to turn on eachother. It was created before any of the Seven or Barb issues, well before, there was a line drawn between 2 Ks.

2) You acknowledge, which your tribemates btw desperately try to refuse, that MM did consider a merge with TPL. TPL was on our side of the map, you were encroaching on our side before our 'nap' was set to expire. It doesn't matter whether you argue that this was dropped later on, we feel it wasn't though, anyhow in any case you backstabbed us by even considering to do so and drawing up plans for that action.

3) Barb did have more time. We followed your move, you followed our move with yours. We expected you to merge with TPL and backstab us, in order to avoid being made fools off, we decided to do what must be done and take the first action. When we did that, you decided to sink even lower and give up on MM and join barb and then turn on us. We hadn't even finished our side of the world and still had 6 more Ks to go when you completed your merge and had the whole West. So we had to desperately get D and nukes in place for TPL and the whole west.

4) And as for TPL, they have done very well and no one can deny that. Or atleast I wont. (Maybe because Justin and his crew is hell bent on making it difficult for Amanda and Nuts in general). Anyhow, but you haven't, your side has not done well in my opinion. The reason why nuts is in its current state of affairs is because we have 4 full enemy Ks within our ranks while you on the other hand are all blue on the West. Those four enemy Ks are potential defence lost.. and nukes wasted.

5) Dont try and bring down War. What he says has much more sense than what you have said. Making stupid jokes about christmas or drinking doesnt change that. Now go back to whatever account your on before it sets itself to delete. And my opinion btw, and you and everyone else might disagree, is that Nuts! will still despite all of this crap win this world. Just a opinion, lets see what happens.

You totally discredited yourself with the last sentence in your post.

DeletedUser

And my opinion btw, and you and everyone else might disagree, is that Nuts! will still despite all of this crap win this world. Just a opinion, lets see what happens.

Amanda must of sent out another motivational circ, "The Full Power of Nuts!" is upon us.! :xmas wink:

DeletedUser

I agree with Zeckt, they might win as long as they keep dismissing everyone that gets nobled and lets them back in after they're not a target so the war caps doesn't look as bad. (Or the account is leaving) Cough S.N.O.B.S, kush, howboutdat, cul de sac, lord loxley.

Pathetic

DeletedUser

Haha, yes guys, very funny. Anyhow like I said before, its an opinion. Everyone of you has a right to disagree and thats all good. But how about we wait till its proven wrong before making fun of it. Anyhow, let me explain why I said that. The one thing I know from playing this game for a while is that plans never work out. As far as I know, barb has about 40% villages and needs 60% to win (correct me if im wrong). That margin is enough for nuts to turn around. And thats very plausible, any experienced player from Barb would know that.

The way I imagine it being turned around is with just a bit of luck with players. I know war has said this before, but being an old Nuts player I know the players that made this tribe tick. And sadly, many arent here for whatever reason and their accounts are under the control of others. Strife is one example, if the real strife comes back today.. we wont have to worry about 55, he has fought urfear before and always comes on top. Urfear might have good players on but they wont deny that their three way combo always lost against the single man strife. And theres 3 to 4 more people I can name spread about in that border region who alone made a huge difference, not just because they were good players but because they led as well.

DeletedUser113007

Haha, yes guys, very funny. Anyhow like I said before, its an opinion. Everyone of you has a right to disagree and thats all good. But how about we wait till its proven wrong before making fun of it. Anyhow, let me explain why I said that. The one thing I know from playing this game for a while is that plans never work out. As far as I know, barb has about 40% villages and needs 60% to win (correct me if im wrong). That margin is enough for nuts to turn around. And thats very plausible, any experienced player from Barb would know that.

The way I imagine it being turned around is with just a bit of luck with players. I know war has said this before, but being an old Nuts player I know the players that made this tribe tick. And sadly, many arent here for whatever reason and their accounts are under the control of others. Strife is one example, if the real strife comes back today.. we wont have to worry about 55, he has fought urfear before and always comes on top. Urfear might have good players on but they wont deny that their three way combo always lost against the single man strife. And theres 3 to 4 more people I can name spread about in that border region who alone made a huge difference, not just because they were good players but because they led as well.

The likelihood of said players coming back seems unlikely and even if they did come back that does not necessarily mean you can turn the tables on BARB either.

Just being realistic here lol.

DeletedUser

Of course Nuts! have plenty of time to turn the tides around, however I seriously can't see that happening.

3-4 players don't win wars, especially at this so called 'end game'. Your tribe are loosing villages on all fronts and these stats aren't including the ones that have been dismissed/left.

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230
Side 2: 16
Difference: 214

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,160,528
Side 2: 153,508
Difference: 2,007,020

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: TPL
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 5
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 927,353
Side 2: 39,698
Difference: 887,655

chart

DeletedUser

there was rumor of a MM and TPL merge for endgame, and yes, this had been discussed before the war began by garrock and tpl leaders, but by this time garrock had long left the building, and this became a forgotten idea, not to mention BARB had now turned the war around and the war was proving it'd be a long drawn out affair to reach endgame and probably would of if nuts hadn't forced our hand for a merge into BARB.
lewl, so this merging with se7en and causing the diplomacy to break with MM was based on an expectation which was a rumour that became forgotten, but Nuts! leadership couldn't see the costs of merging se7en and how it would easily break their war alliance that was meant to hold BARB/se7en in place. Also saying BARB had more time because of a decision by Nuts! on them wanting a two front war seems redundant to me. Nuts! are the ones who shot themselves in the foot and dug their own grave.
I'd would of just finished off se7en, then had the war alliance focus on BARB instead of being anxious about not having 'being made fools of'.:lol:

DeletedUser

Sure strife is a good player, however I disagree with the part where he 'always comes out on top'. We have capped a few villages off him without any attempts of a recap and if there was, it obviously died. :)

Strife has also lost countless of nukes on us, but I'm sure that's not the last we will see of him, and vice versa.

DeletedUser

lewl, so this merging with se7en and causing the diplomacy to break with MM was based on an expectation which was a rumour that became forgotten, but Nuts! leadership couldn't see the costs of merging se7en and how it would easily break their war alliance that was meant to hold BARB/se7en in place. Also saying BARB had more time because of a decision by Nuts! on them wanting a two front war seems redundant to me. Nuts! are the ones who shot themselves in the foot and dug their own grave.
I'd would of just finished off se7en, then had the war alliance focus on BARB instead of being anxious about not having 'being made fools of'.:lol:

We expected it to happen, we are as sure as anyone can be. Huggy argues it was a rumour (which was true as he said, garrock pursued it) but he says it was forgotten, which I or my tribe wouldn't agree with. We believed it was to happen till the every end and I think we were right about that. (I have said all of this in the post btw, go read again, no.2, Lol)

And no we did not shoot ourselves, we were about to be betrayed by allies, best scenario was to ally with enemy and take on ally that was about to do the betrayal. We didnt declare on MM, tpl were the ones we declared on (on our side of the map). Then MM merged with Barb and declared on us.

Once again, I disagree.. Amanda did what was best. I dont exactly agree completely with how the move went down but the decision was justifiable as I explained in the post very clearly before. Go read again so I dont have say things twice.

DeletedUser

We expected it to happen, we are as sure as anyone can be. Huggy argues it was a rumour (which was true as he said, garrock pursued it) but he says it was forgotten, which I or my tribe wouldn't agree with. We believed it was to happen till the every end and I think we were right about that. (I have said all of this in the post btw, go read again, no.2, Lol)

And no we did not shoot ourselves, we were about to be betrayed by allies, best scenario was to ally with enemy and take on ally that was about to do the betrayal. We didnt declare on MM, tpl were the ones we declared on (on our side of the map). Then MM merged with Barb and declared on us.

Once again, I disagree.. Amanda did what was best. I dont exactly agree completely with how the move went down but the decision was justifiable as I explained in the post very clearly before. Go read again so I dont have say things twice.

The thing is you did shoot yourselves in the foot. Se7en were getting ripped apart and yet Amanda still merged them in to declare on TPL (your allies) as you say. However, did Amanda or Nuts! really think MM and BARB would stand around and let them grow double our size? As soon as they declared on TPL MM and Nuts relationship was ruined. It was only a matter of time before MM and BARB merged to rule out a long winded war as they could already see what would have happened to us in the long run after Nuts! ate TPL.

The thing that baffles myself and others is that once MM and BARB did merge Amanda should have straight away thought of the inevitable which was BARB declaring on Nuts. She had at least 2 weeks to stack the front with BARB and she failed to do so. This is where you shot yourselves in the foot. Yes it is difficult to stack two fronts which is why Nuts! is in the position they are now but a lot of people have been saying they didn't see it coming when in fact it was a blatantly obvious move.

The fact is, Amanda didn't think TPL would hold for as long as they have and despite trying as hard as they could she panicked and tried to recruit them. Obviously TPL said no and they have played a large part of this world with their defending.

DeletedUser113808

The fact is Nuts! played it very poorly, they planned reasonably well against TPl but clearly lacked the forsight to see a BARB declaration. On top of this they continued to internal when it ws obvious troops and nobles were needed elsewhere. They are also full of some rather cowardly, and low quality players. Go BARB!

blue

.dan.101

9be7015493c85b91574988887448373d.png

Sinking faster than two rocks, a breeze block and a concrete-enclosed body in a barrel.

DeletedUser

1000 more losses to barb than we have to nuts. Things are looking bad for nuts.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;pSISidBUang]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSISidBUang[/video]

DeletedUser

The thing is you did shoot yourselves in the foot. Se7en were getting ripped apart and yet Amanda still merged them in to declare on TPL (your allies) as you say. However, did Amanda or Nuts! really think MM and BARB would stand around and let them grow double our size? As soon as they declared on TPL MM and Nuts relationship was ruined. It was only a matter of time before MM and BARB merged to rule out a long winded war as they could already see what would have happened to us in the long run after Nuts! ate TPL.

The thing that baffles myself and others is that once MM and BARB did merge Amanda should have straight away thought of the inevitable which was BARB declaring on Nuts. She had at least 2 weeks to stack the front with BARB and she failed to do so. This is where you shot yourselves in the foot. Yes it is difficult to stack two fronts which is why Nuts! is in the position they are now but a lot of people have been saying they didn't see it coming when in fact it was a blatantly obvious move.

The fact is, Amanda didn't think TPL would hold for as long as they have and despite trying as hard as they could she panicked and tried to recruit them. Obviously TPL said no and they have played a large part of this world with their defending.

Wow, somebody from Barb who actually makes sense, haha.

1) What you said about Seven dying and yet us merging with them and turning on TPL: we had to do that. I have said this before, imagine having two allies and fighting an enemy with them. Now, when those two allies made a deal behind your back that threatened you, we had to make a decision. I emphasis here we could not go on warring Seven only to be back stabbed by TPL and MM. The deal with TPL and MM made it seem like: MM would take on (and eventually get rid of) barb, while on this side TPL would take on Seven and then both of them would backstab us. We could not end up in that situation. It had to be averted.

We were quite confused cause from what I know (i may be wrong), our plans were MM takes on barb, us and TPL take on Seven and when each side gets a victory. We merge with TPL and get it down with MM in the final show down. But when we saw those talks happening between MM and TPL, it was a backstab to us.. and we needed to make a decision.

2) The barb and MM merge was obvious? Well not really. It was a possibility (and some even brought it up).. but not obvious. Because, we did not break the agreement with MM, we did not encroach on their side despite them trying to. So we did not really go against MM, we just responded to their backstab by not giving them an opportunity to do so but that didnt really get rid of the 'split the world in two deal' but even if it did, what we did was necessary. And once we knew about it, you say we had 2 weeks? well we had just pushed through a merger while were taking on one tribe and we were given two weeks to prepare for half the world. Difficult position for any tribe.

3) As for amanda, I have disagreed with her on MANY issues. What I have said before is the rationality Nuts has used to justify there actions which no one can really refute. From them, you shouldn't be able to say we were wrong to turn on TPL as some have said, you shouldnt be able to say we shot ourselfs (we did what we had to). It all makes sense, I acknowledge that and so should you. At the same time, MM-Barb merge also makes sense arguably. Anyhow, at the same time, nuts did do some things wrong, one of which was not giving TPL fair warning (they argued we had a agreement for a 24 hour notice period which Nuts broke). But then again, Nuts can argue.. you were backstabbing us so we did what we had to do. I wouldn't have done it that way whatever they may have done, but anyhow it wasn't my call.

Anyhow now Im tired, Lol. I have given you all the reasons for the moves Nuts has made. Even, I did not completely agree with the Nuts plan of action. I dont like merging never have, I even said that we should stop this recruiting business, if not for everyone then atleast for the leaders. I think for a moment, I did convince amanda to have urFear eaten to his last village as a must:D but obv then the whole backstab fiasco came up.. my arguments against the merge or recruitments did not hold very strongly then.

Im done.

DeletedUser

Wow, somebody from Barb who actually makes sense, haha.

1) What you said about Seven dying and yet us merging with them and turning on TPL: we had to do that. I have said this before, imagine having two allies and fighting an enemy with them. Now, when those two allies made a deal behind your back that threatened you, we had to make a decision. I emphasis here we could not go on warring Seven only to be back stabbed by TPL and MM. The deal with TPL and MM made it seem like: MM would take on (and eventually get rid of) barb, while on this side TPL would take on Seven and then both of them would backstab us. We could not end up in that situation. It had to be averted.

We were quite confused cause from what I know (i may be wrong), our plans were MM takes on barb, us and TPL take on Seven and when each side gets a victory. We merge with TPL and get it down with MM in the final show down. But when we saw those talks happening between MM and TPL, it was a backstab to us.. and we needed to make a decision.

LOL.! ye had plenty of time to rim all of se7en, there was actually no need of merging them in, the BARB and MM war wasn't ending anytime soon so your point is invalid. To say you had to make a decision straight away was just dumb leadership :*

DeletedUser

LOL.! ye had plenty of time to rim all of se7en, there was actually no need of merging them in, the BARB and MM war wasn't ending anytime soon so your point is invalid. To say you had to make a decision straight away was just dumb leadership :*

Why work towards helping an ally that has backstabbed you? You wanted us to destroy more of seven and make it easier for TPL and MM and to corner us later. Better to make seven nuts and turn on TPL.

Anyhow its not over till Barbs gets to 60%, quite a few more villages needed guys :O