The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

Why work towards helping an ally that has backstabbed you? You wanted us to destroy more of seven and make it easier for TPL and MM and to corner us later. Better to make seven nuts and turn on TPL.

Anyhow its not over till Barbs gets to 60%, quite a few more villages needed guys :O

MM never backstabbed ye, why can't you accept that, are you that dumb, you need to stop listening to Amanda m8, ye recruited se7en, so ye backstabbed them.

Ye could of finished off se7en then warred TPL, while MM would still be fighting BARB. that would of made more sense, maybe i should be in leadership l0l

DeletedUser

Why work towards helping an ally that has backstabbed you? You wanted us to destroy more of seven and make it easier for TPL and MM and to corner us later. Better to make seven nuts and turn on TPL.

Anyhow its not over till Barbs gets to 60%, quite a few more villages needed guys :O

We'll be up by 3000 soon :icon_cool:

DeletedUser113007

MM never backstabbed ye, why can't you accept that, are you that dumb, you need to stop listening to Amanda m8, ye recruited se7en, so ye backstabbed them.

Ye could of finished off se7en then warred TPL, while MM would still be fighting BARB. that would of made more sense, maybe i should be in leadership l0l

Couldn't have said it better myself, BARB and MM was a fairly even war so it would of taken quite awhile for that to end, and if you guys pulled your shit together you could have easily backed TPL into a corner rather than just letting players like Kush internal and then quit >.>.

DeletedUser

Amanda was scared of us, this was never an option in her mind.

DeletedUser

Nuts should've declared on MM when they had a chance. IMO. Gangbang them :?

Soberknight

Wow, somebody from Barb who actually makes sense, haha.

1) What you said about Seven dying and yet us merging with them and turning on TPL: we had to do that. I have said this before, imagine having two allies and fighting an enemy with them. Now, when those two allies made a deal behind your back that threatened you, we had to make a decision. I emphasis here we could not go on warring Seven only to be back stabbed by TPL and MM. The deal with TPL and MM made it seem like: MM would take on (and eventually get rid of) barb, while on this side TPL would take on Seven and then both of them would backstab us. We could not end up in that situation. It had to be averted.

We were quite confused cause from what I know (i may be wrong), our plans were MM takes on barb, us and TPL take on Seven and when each side gets a victory. We merge with TPL and get it down with MM in the final show down. But when we saw those talks happening between MM and TPL, it was a backstab to us.. and we needed to make a decision.

2) The barb and MM merge was obvious? Well not really. It was a possibility (and some even brought it up).. but not obvious. Because, we did not break the agreement with MM, we did not encroach on their side despite them trying to. So we did not really go against MM, we just responded to their backstab by not giving them an opportunity to do so but that didnt really get rid of the 'split the world in two deal' but even if it did, what we did was necessary. And once we knew about it, you say we had 2 weeks? well we had just pushed through a merger while were taking on one tribe and we were given two weeks to prepare for half the world. Difficult position for any tribe.

3) As for amanda, I have disagreed with her on MANY issues. What I have said before is the rationality Nuts has used to justify there actions which no one can really refute. From them, you shouldn't be able to say we were wrong to turn on TPL as some have said, you shouldnt be able to say we shot ourselfs (we did what we had to). It all makes sense, I acknowledge that and so should you. At the same time, MM-Barb merge also makes sense arguably. Anyhow, at the same time, nuts did do some things wrong, one of which was not giving TPL fair warning (they argued we had a agreement for a 24 hour notice period which Nuts broke). But then again, Nuts can argue.. you were backstabbing us so we did what we had to do. I wouldn't have done it that way whatever they may have done, but anyhow it wasn't my call.

Anyhow now Im tired, Lol. I have given you all the reasons for the moves Nuts has made. Even, I did not completely agree with the Nuts plan of action. I dont like merging never have, I even said that we should stop this recruiting business, if not for everyone then atleast for the leaders. I think for a moment, I did convince amanda to have urFear eaten to his last village as a must:D but obv then the whole backstab fiasco came up.. my arguments against the merge or recruitments did not hold very strongly then.

Im done.

Wanted to make that same remark about backstabbing. Good thing you did: now i dont have to repeat myself.

Your option would have been the best: finish off seven and then decide. Barb and MM would still be in war so they would have enough troubles to worry about Nuts! Also: MM asked for their help in that Saga war. This was another opportunity for Nuts! to gain a position that would help them later on: take the entire nort-west would be perfect setting for endgame against MM, if that were to happen.

DeletedUser

Let me just say its very easy to sit here talking about things in the past when you know what came after. In the situation, Amanda was in.. she had received intel that her allies were planning against her, she made a decision which was justifiable. TPL according to the deal, could have turned on us at any period of time, and make perhaps exactly the same move we made. So she moved first, better take a move rather than miss the opportunity.

Anyhow what happened, happened. You all may argue, that was weak leadership, I would say it was not. And Im giving you my honest opinion, I was one of the people who disagreed at that time but despite that I can acknowledge her decision was justifiable.

DeletedUser105209

As someone who was very involved at the time, i thought the outcome was rather predictable. In fact we counted on it.

DeletedUser

Wow, haven't been on the forums in a while, and no real surprise, more posts about the past and the ufear account. It's like a soap opera that's stuck in a loop of a storyline that no longer matters to the direction of the current storyline.

DeletedUser

And no we did not shoot ourselves, we were about to be betrayed by allies, best scenario was to ally with enemy and take on ally that was about to do the betrayal. We didnt declare on MM, tpl were the ones we declared on (on our side of the map). Then MM merged with Barb and declared on us.
So it was the best scenario to force yourself to fight two strong tribes instead of taking out two major agreed-upon threats (BARB/se7en), and actually finding out if the MM-TPL was true, before making a major panicked decision. If that doesn't count as shooting yourself in the foot, then I guess you guys didn't see it as something...
rather predictable.
.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Being on the duke account of se7en I knew a good amount of what was going on. So, hopefully to answer some unanswered questions, I'll give a little bit of info from our perspective. We ended up in a war against Nuts and TPL, what happened prior isn't important for this. We were allied with Barb, but didn't receive a lot troop assistance as they were in their close war, they did help with sits and snipes etc. As more members of se7en quit or left for "real life issues" (bullshit) we were left with constant sits, (5-7) of an already low member tribe. We realized something needed to change as we were losing on each front. The idea of a merge was thrown at each, TPL and Nuts, but each wouldn't for obvious reasons. A few weeks passed and we received skype conversations from a trusted person, who didn't want to be named (which is why no one will give this out) about MM and TPL planning to gangbang Nuts once se7en and Barb were gone. Us being in the bad position we were in went to Nuts and attempted to talk her into merging together. It was taken as a good opportunity to switch things up and deal some damage to the unsuspecting TPL members. The idea from se7en's viewpoint was that we would go to Nuts, cripple TPL, and then merge with Nuts unless our members felt Nuts was a better fit. The idea to blindside TPL without warning was because the 24 hour grace period was apparently not written down but was just talked about. Some may view that as cheap, but cheap was not too much of an issue for se7en in our position. When MM and Barb were no longer hitting each other it was quite apparent what was going to happen and the urfear account prepared for it, while warning leadership. We were told not to worry and to keep focusing on TPL. We did keep hitting TPL but prepared for the inevitable. After they merged it was plain as day that they would war us. Having friends in Barb, we were able to get more time from Barb as they took care of some smaller tribes on the rim. This extra time did not change anything as I was reassured that the border would be fine. When we realized that shit was about to hit the fan and Nuts was going to get caught, knowing what was coming, we went to Barb. Just urFEAR. We went and worked on organizing a merge of all old se7en members into Barb as we planned to do in the beginning. Once we had things all set up we talked to our old seven members. Most of which wanted to stay in se7en. I'm not sure if it was a safety issue, since we would be exposing a lot of villages to Nuts, or because Nuts was a pretty laid back, and easy tribe to be in. Not much commitment was needed to get praised their. I'm sure Barb being assholes on the forums deterred some as well haha. But regardless, we stayed in Nuts with the rest of se7en. Barb finally attacked (big surprise apparently) and Nuts got railed. We stayed for quite some time, making personal progress into Barb. Soon pressure began taking out frontline Nuts players and we were getting surrounded by large barbs or red dots. The focus in Nuts was still on TPL, even though we obviously had an issue a little more important to attend to, and we had too much. Most of ex seven were gone except a few, who understood why we made our decision. We went to Jess and worked out a deal. We began receiving defense by a few trusted members, and a few sat accounts. A week passed and Amanda noticed our ODA and asked a for a sit. We said no and left saying it was ridiculous that she wanted to sit us and we left a few days earlier then planned. Nuts easily could have taken us out but there was no op planned in classic Nuts tradition. Instead everyone just randomly attacked us, giving us enough time to move our defense around and stop most of what was sent. Hopefully this cleared a lot up for people. If anyone wants to add, feel free to do so.

DeletedUser110019

Being on the duke account of se7en I knew a good amount of what was going on. So, hopefully to answer some unanswered questions, I'll give a little bit of info from our perspective. We ended up in a war against Nuts and TPL, what happened prior isn't important for this. We were allied with Barb, but didn't receive a lot troop assistance as they were in their close war, they did help with sits and snipes etc. As more members of se7en quit or left for "real life issues" (bullshit) we were left with constant sits, (5-7) of an already low member tribe. We realized something needed to change as we were losing on each front. The idea of a merge was thrown at each, TPL and Nuts, but each wouldn't for obvious reasons. A few weeks passed and we received skype conversations from a trusted person, who didn't want to be named (which is why no one will give this out) about MM and TPL planning to gangbang Nuts once se7en and Barb were gone. Us being in the bad position we were in went to Nuts and attempted to talk her into merging together. It was taken as a good opportunity to switch things up and deal some damage to the unsuspecting TPL members. The idea from se7en's viewpoint was that we would go to Nuts, cripple TPL, and then merge with Nuts unless our members felt Nuts was a better fit. The idea to blindside TPL without warning was because the 24 hour grace period was apparently not written down but was just talked about. Some may view that as cheap, but cheap was not too much of an issue for se7en in our position. When MM and Barb were no longer hitting each other it was quite apparent what was going to happen and the urfear account prepared for it, while warning leadership. We were told not to worry and to keep focusing on TPL. We did keep hitting TPL but prepared for the inevitable. After they merged it was plain as day that they would war us. Having friends in Barb, we were able to get more time from Barb as they took care of some smaller tribes on the rim. This extra time did not change anything as I was reassured that the border would be fine. When we realized that shit was about to hit the fan and Nuts was going to get caught, knowing what was coming, we went to Barb. Just urFEAR. We went and worked on organizing a merge of all old se7en members into Barb as we planned to do in the beginning. Once we had things all set up we talked to our old seven members. Most of which wanted to stay in se7en. I'm not sure if it was a safety issue, since we would be exposing a lot of villages to Nuts, or because Nuts was a pretty laid back, and easy tribe to be in. Not much commitment was needed to get praised their. I'm sure Barb being assholes on the forums deterred some as well haha. But regardless, we stayed in Nuts with the rest of se7en. Barb finally attacked (big surprise apparently) and Nuts got railed. We stayed for quite some time, making personal progress into Barb. Soon pressure began taking out frontline Nuts players and we were getting surrounded by large barbs or red dots. The focus in Nuts was still on TPL, even though we obviously had an issue a little more important to attend to, and we had too much. Most of ex seven were gone except a few, who understood why we made our decision. We went to Jess and worked out a deal. We began receiving defense by a few trusted members, and a few sat accounts. A week passed and Amanda noticed our ODA and asked a for a sit. We said no and left saying it was ridiculous that she wanted to sit us and we left a few days earlier then planned. Nuts easily could have taken us out but there was no op planned in classic Nuts tradition. Instead everyone just randomly attacked us, giving us enough time to move our defense around and stop most of what was sent. Hopefully this cleared a lot up for people. If anyone wants to add, feel free to do so.

your point isn't valid because you stole my barbs but i still love J and Jon for some reason calls me son now :S

DeletedUser

Sinking faster than two rocks, a breeze block and a concrete-enclosed body in a barrel.

Dude I thought you were in high school by your posts. You should prolly brush up on your physics... lol. That would sink slower fool. Should have stuck with the two rocks :/ Or maybe something like an anchor or 10?

To Vicinti: Naw more like one falling apart tribe, and one turbo ego tribe. At that point in time best move was to gain more ground on them and take out the secondary front. We just failed to do so hence the predicament we are in.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Because, we did not break the agreement with MM

... and this is where your whole argument falls. The terms of the alliance were 'no recruiting from the enemy'.

The minute you merged in Se7en, you broke the alliance with MM.

At the end of the day by doing so, you pissed off MM, TPL and Barb in one foul swoop. It was just common sense that these tribes join forces against you and to presume they would just let you get away with merging Se7en in is pure idiocy.

What has happened since is a direct result of Nuts' actions. So stop making excuses for Nuts' past failures, get on with the war and try to make the best of a bad situation without bitching like a little girl every 5 minutes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27029

theres one thing you seem to forget, MM were losing to BARB at the time of the Nuts! and se7en merge. MM had lost its rank 1 account, and several accounts had been rimmed, I'm not saying the war would have been over in a week, but a few months longer and i think MM may have crumbled to BARBs pressure.

so the reality was if you had continued to eat up se7en, eventually Nuts and TPL would own the east of the world, and BARB would have had most of the west, the same as it is today, but in this scenario, Nuts and TPL are allies vs BARB

Soberknight

theres one thing you seem to forget, MM were losing to BARB at the time of the Nuts! and se7en merge. MM had lost its rank 1 account, and several accounts had been rimmed, I'm not saying the war would have been over in a week, but a few months longer and i think MM may have crumbled to BARBs pressure.

so the reality was if you had continued to eat up se7en, eventually Nuts and TPL would own the east of the world, and BARB would have had most of the west, the same as it is today, but in this scenario, Nuts and TPL are allies vs BARB

And not only Nuts and TPL but also some friendly MM accounts. One thing is sure: The future is uncertain.

DeletedUser

Delighted we got to recruit MM tho since they are all easy going people with ALOT of skill so thanks Amanda, great choice on recruiting se7en ;)

DeletedUser

Dude I thought you were in high school by your posts. You should prolly brush up on your physics... lol. That would sink slower fool. Should have stuck with the two rocks :/ Or maybe something like an anchor or 10?

To Vicinti: Naw more like one falling apart tribe, and one turbo ego tribe. At that point in time best move was to gain more ground on them and take out the secondary front. We just failed to do so hence the predicament we are in.

See.

I could point out the stats, But frankly its getting boring (if your trying to bore us to death nuts, Its working).

Ill comment on the Ego part.

Aint nothing wrong with having a big ego if it is justified, And you actually nut up and do whatcha talk shit about.

Im not a fan of the Urfear account, but who is at this point :d.

As for the MM - BARB war, I personally wasnt going to sit by and watch nuts get big so that they can smack us on the side and gangbang like all they have done the entire world, So we set to, MM could have held BARB back for months upon months, It would have turned into SAGA V MM we would all be turtles and id have 600 sits, But mehh.

Instead i got to build nukes and noble noobs (dull).

Im Quite Disliked in BARB but frankly I love the haters <3 (even you zeah (kiss) ), At the end of this world, You will be all gone and ill be left standing, but thats just my ego talking again.

-

Coffee Troll