The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

One time I got 3 strikes in a row bowling drunk. It was really awesome when I did it. All the other people around gave me high-fives and told me I was awesome. Since then, I cannot think of another time I got two strikes in a row. And with my work schedule, I hardly ever get the opportunity to bowl. Just because you experienced success in the past doesn't necessarily mean you will now. Do you think Micheal Jordan can strap on his sneakers and once again achieve the same level of success he previously enjoyed?

I find it interesting that someone would come on here and tell one of the better players playing on world 67 that he isn't as good as he claims to be, that he could take the player any time he wanted to, but that he just doesn't have any time to play right now because he is too busy. I really don't know how to judge a player I have never seen in action, so i won't say your completely full of crap but maybe you might need to take some exlax to empty your bowels soon.

Merry Christmas!

I never said i'd be just as good as I was, I haven't played in years.. i'd admit i'd probably be rusty coming back into the game 'but this game isn't a perishable skill'.. this isn't like martial arts where if you don't use it.. you lose it.

This game doesn't take that much intellect if you know how to read.

Lastly over the years the player pool of skillful players has dropped dramatically.. so just because you're good now doesn't even mean you could compete with older players. Kudos on beating up noobs. :lol:

Sorry personal experience I think the 'older worlds' where harder then they are today. Granted I won 2 of them.. pretty sure I knew what I was doing..

I've already admitted I have an ego and full of it to some degree but then again who isn't? cause if you say you aren't... you're either in denial or a liar.

http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=9606688

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=8983019

I have no reason to hide who I am. lol I don't care that you guys don't believe me. Coffee knows and granted my post was directed at him..that's all that truly matters. haha He just talking out of his bum just as you guys are accusing me of doing :)

And if I did come back to the game, my only goal would be to get #1 the only thing I could never obtain.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36833

Did you come up with that all by yourself mate? I must say i'm impressed :lol:

You and every other person on the face of the planet has used that line, fail for orginality :lol: You bad.

Just like you and every shit player has said the statement you have used

Yeah she's not that good, i'll give you that one :lol:

I see you keep coming back for more, word of advice.. Don't hold your breathe :lol:

You have nothing on me Coffee, you got beat.. stop acting like your untouchable clown :icon_razz:

You've never beaten me and YOU never will :lol:

lol hey now, I tried to get along around the Christmas time. My idea was to make a fire and sing Kumbaya but no you guy's would rather grope each other on the forums.

Bolded

DeletedUser

Almost looks like the almighty troll coffee cant defend for himself :? U getting bullied rawr.

DeletedUser111607

Almost looks like the almighty troll coffee cant defend for himself :? U getting bullied rawr.

He already has but he's busy at the moment you know enjoying Christmas day and shit like that.

@Rawr if you do martial arts then stop doing it you don't "Lose it" you might be a bit rustier, granted but you still maintain that technique.

DeletedUser

no but Ali is still worlds greatest.

Have to agree. And someone coming back after a break and still being successful is possible. George Forman took it to Micheal Moore and knockEd him on his ass. But he had to ACTUALLY get in the ring and fight, not sit outside the ring and remind everyone about how good he was before.

DeletedUser

The only reason rawr is getting flamed is because coffee has proven he is one of the better players on this world and rawr is coming here, with no previous history with most people, saying he isn't.

DeletedUser102628

Have to agree. And someone coming back after a break and still being successful is possible. George Forman took it to Micheal Moore and knockEd him on his ass. But he had to ACTUALLY get in the ring and fight, not sit outside the ring and remind everyone about how good he was before.

Then its decided, Rawr is going to quit college and his job, probably cut down on sleep (8 hours is too much for a tw player) and 1v1 Coffee.
We do need a name for the fight though, that can come later after Rawr is set up on an account.

DeletedUser

Then its decided, Rawr is going to quit college and his job, probably cut down on sleep (8 hours is too much for a tw player) and 1v1 Coffee.
We do need a name for the fight though, that can come later after Rawr is set up on an account.

Ha

DeletedUser

He already has but he's busy at the moment you know enjoying Christmas day and shit like that.

@Rawr if you do martial arts then stop doing it you don't "Lose it" you might be a bit rustier, granted but you still maintain that technique.

Yes you do lose it, i've done it mate and to be frank.. I don't remember half of what they taught lol. It's a perishable skill. You still have the same form but you don't remember everything.. where as TW isn't as complicated as say Martial Arts.

Nope, I don't get bullied, I just set the record straight. As I posted before.. I was probably the most hated player on any world I have played.. but to be frank I enjoyed it that way.. I love a challenge. There the type of guys that need 10 to pick on 1. Where as I don't care.. 10 v 1 seems like good odds to me :icon_wink:

The only reason rawr is getting flamed is because coffee has proven he is one of the better players on this world and rawr is coming here, with no previous history with most people, saying he isn't.

We are all entitled to our OWN opinons lol. I'm sure I have history with alot of people on 67 but granted only 7 people are responding to me, the odds aren't that great :icon_razz:

Simple math really.

Good to know you have the intelligence of a graham cracker, animal graham crackers.. perhaps now you can keep up with the conversation since I dropped it down to your intellect. Don't forget your helmet and crayons now windowlicker :lol:

I could potentially do a Speed Round during one of the breaks with him.. granted college doesn't start back till the 8th just for luls :)

P.S If you guys call this flame then you guys are really pathetic lol. I'm laughing the entire time fyi.

DeletedUser

More surprised you're still here when you are unwilling to stand up to the challenge and can only keyboard warrior your way through. big whoop :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser27029

Rawr Mode;6828821 Lastly over the years the player pool of skillful players has dropped dramatically.. so just because you're good now doesn't even mean you could compete with older players. Kudos on beating up noobs. :lol: Sorry personal experience I think the 'older worlds' where harder then they are today. Granted I won 2 of them.. pretty sure I knew what I was doing.. I've already admitted I have an ego and full of it to some degree but then again who isn't? cause if you say you aren't... you're either in denial or a liar. [url said:
http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=9606688[/url]

on the contrary, older worlds were indeed easier. (please don't talk like world 58 was an "older world" lmao)

and are those stats suppose to be boasting? they both have mediocre positive caps, and horrid negative.

DeletedUser

on the contrary, older worlds were indeed easier. (please don't talk like world 58 was an "older world" lmao)

and are those stats suppose to be boasting? they both have mediocre positive caps, and horrid negative.
My favourite part is when he said "I have won 2 worlds" and talks about how older worlds were harder then shows stats for two recent worlds that he didn't win :lol:

DeletedUser

My favourite part is when he said "I have won 2 worlds" and talks about how older worlds were harder then shows stats for two recent worlds that he didn't win :lol:

How do we even know those were his anyway. Most stats were very poor and then the few good ones. That could mean he just had a good co-player in the successful worlds. Anyway, since he has no time to play now it really doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

I never said i'd be just as good as I was, I haven't played in years.. i'd admit i'd probably be rusty coming back into the game 'but this game isn't a perishable skill'.. this isn't like martial arts where if you don't use it.. you lose it.

This game doesn't take that much intellect if you know how to read.

Lastly over the years the player pool of skillful players has dropped dramatically.. so just because you're good now doesn't even mean you could compete with older players. Kudos on beating up noobs. :lol:

Sorry personal experience I think the 'older worlds' where harder then they are today. Granted I won 2 of them.. pretty sure I knew what I was doing..

I've already admitted I have an ego and full of it to some degree but then again who isn't? cause if you say you aren't... you're either in denial or a liar.

http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=9606688

I have no reason to hide who I am. lol I don't care that you guys don't believe me. Coffee knows and granted my post was directed at him..that's all that truly matters. haha He just talking out of his bum just as you guys are accusing me of doing :)

And if I did come back to the game, my only goal would be to get #1 the only thing I could never obtain.

Listen to me you half wit. When you have an account on this world you can talk shit about Coffee. Stop coming on our forums without an account saying you can beat him when you clearly couldn't. Either get an account and put your money where your mouth is or get lost.

DeletedUser

So tough sean :3. I think rawr has u all beaten. If not ingame, then on the forums, u all keep responding to his bs.

DeletedUser88324

lol, one dipshit comes on externals instulting my beloved Coffee, and gets everyone pissing at him.. that's exactly what he wants, and you all are giving it to him. Enough of the "yeah, i'll 1v1 you, and i'll kick your ass" because we all know that won't happen.

I wanted to add into your precious stats... dude, you mentioned 2 worlds won, you provide stats of "early worlds" (which aren't even early worlds, but worlds that ended within the last year or still being played, AND, you didn't even win the worlds...) Plus, those stats absolutely do NOT serve your purpose of boasting.

I do want to add as well, that in TW, in sports or whatever, people who have won in the past, constantly have to continue to prove their skill.. talking about how you won something in the past doesn't mean you can do it now. You have to continously prove yourself, as credit runs out with time..

erik.cartman

as someone who has played with and against both Coffee and Rawr
i must say their demeanor and style of play, specially if they're in leadership are the same

one might think that they are clones, but whos the original hmmmm......???? lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, one dipshit comes on externals instulting my beloved Coffee, and gets everyone pissing at him.. that's exactly what he wants, and you all are giving it to him. Enough of the "yeah, i'll 1v1 you, and i'll kick your ass" because we all know that won't happen.

I wanted to add into your precious stats... dude, you mentioned 2 worlds won, you provide stats of "early worlds" (which aren't even early worlds, but worlds that ended within the last year or still being played, AND, you didn't even win the worlds...) Plus, those stats absolutely do NOT serve your purpose of boasting.

I do want to add as well, that in TW, in sports or whatever, people who have won in the past, constantly have to continue to prove their skill.. talking about how you won something in the past doesn't mean you can do it now. You have to continously prove yourself, as credit runs out with time..

I've went by many names on many different worlds, those are my most 'current' worlds. Yeah w58 is won. I didn't wanna be backline because I hate not fighting.. So I quit.. HB got banned among several others in Honor so was not fun. I left big whoop GG. :)

Never said which worlds I won cupcake, perhaps you should think before the shit rolls off your tongue thumper.

Also 31 was a won world to :)

Nope, Unlike many other skills this isn't a persishable skill. I doubt it would take much to get back into the swing of things. After all press of a button you have a train, some skill bud. :lol:

Not like tagging thousands of fakes with in minutes isn't that hard either :lol:

Oh and sniping is just easy.. there's 3 different ways to snipe.

Backtiming mhmmm so good.

and my personal favorite crashing and recapping. :)

see clown, I haven't LOST or forgot anything. I just don't care. :lol:

as someone who has played with and against both Coffee and Rawr
i must say their demeanor and style of play, specially if they're in leadership are the same

one might think that they are clones, but whos the original hmmmm......???? lol :icon_wink:

lol We will never know, I've been playing since 09' I think.