The Nutcracker

DeletedUser111607

Mike you know Goldfish are awesome, they swim around and bop away in there little castles and don't ever get stressed out about anything, even when they pop there clogs you never hear 'em because they're that relaxed.

DeletedUser

Not keen on having a fish period, there creepy. :lol:

Anyways Happy Holidays & New Years.

DeletedUser111607

I would love to be your pet Mikey poo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

My emotions had no part to play in being blunt calling him a moron.. I'm sorry none of you guys have any humor.. that's rather disappointing. Life's to short to be serious all the time.

Alot of people hate me but also people love me.. More of a love hate relationship you know? :)

My Christmas plans got pushed to the weekend with my grandfather passing last Friday.. Thus we will celebrate Christmas this weekend.. not that it's any of your bussiness. However I will be going to see the new Ronin 47 tonight. :)

However for somebody judging somebodys intelligence level and 'attempting' to use big words.. you sure don't know grammar all that well (not that mines perfect) just stating the obvious.

Wow, did i use big words? And i didnt even notice!

Now this time you tried another joke and it worked, i laughed:
Why go with the bad grammar when yours is as you said yourself, far from perfect. ( thats my way of joking).

btw, my condolences to you for the loss of your grandfather. These things always make you realize nothing last forever.

Now please get back on topic about that goldfish thingy. i myself prefer rabbits, guinea pigs and dogs. :lol:

DeletedUser111607

Rabbits are hilarious! However I do like to go down to my tank and be like "Wtf where is Dante?" and then seeing my goldfish swim out from behind his castle and I'm like "Theres my sexy little fish!" <3!

DeletedUser

Fish and birds are for eating, not pets. Dogs and cats the only pets worth the effort.

DeletedUser

I leave for a couple hours and it escalates this much.. not sure what's more creepy the fish or Jacul an Cloud :lol:

Strange friendship errr relationship there bud :icon_razz:

Movie was awesome though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*changed mind. not getting involved.

DeletedUser111607

I think I remember drinking a drink in miami that had a goldfish in it.

*Launches nukes*

EDIT: Credit where credit is due, good job Nuts! keeping up the pressure on JARNAK I am geniunely glad to see you guys putting an OP together.

Psihic

Best advice at this point would be for all Nuts! members to just delete your accounts.

You have lost.