War!

DeletedUser

ALFAAC are not particularly good when attempting to noble players not from their own tribe :)

DeletedUser106296

how about WET and friends 4 tribe VS 11 tribes and now our ODD rank#1 World lol

DeletedUser

Saw this in a Skype chat

dbe7d0b962388ddeac20c350b4d570c9.png

DeletedUser

James Disappeared, Forgot to tell his co-player....(Me) that he was gonna be gone for a week, but let everyone else in the tribe know. Didn't farm or reply to any of my skype messages. The other co-player took 3 days to figure out we were nobled. I was online when Jake launched the train at me. When i skyped him he explained why and i understood. I also figured out that James was gonna be gone and never told the guy that did 75 % of our farming in the 6 hours he played on the account. I let Jake's Train hit the village instead of sniping it or defending. Im back and still in AFLAC and everything about the above players is a true as it gets.

- Drake

So you were ok to lose your 21 days x 6 hours of spent time farming to a player that happens to be your duke , and you still see him as

a fierce leader . I would be pretty pissed if I were you , and what kind of duke jumpstarts himself with a internal nobelment and doesnt

give the village to someone that really needs a head start.

Just a piece of my mind

DeletedUser113220

I would rather lose that time now then in 2 months or so. If i wouldn't have found another account I would have been "Pissed off". The rest of your points are valid and I see no arguement to them and agree slightly with you.

- Drake

DeletedUser

Nice to see you settled on a new acc . Hope this one works out for you as in not get internaled by your own tribe

or worse your own duke .

best of luck

DeletedUser

I get the feeling.... Some people are just too mad here.... :\

DeletedUser

I was online when Jake launched the train at me. When i skyped him he explained why and i understood.

- Drake

Honestly, its this bit that really worries me.... the account was online at the time the train was sent, and the player was still in AFLAK...... It just doesnt sound good :(

Sure you understood, but dont see you mentioning him skyping you to see what your thoughts were, you had a password making you an account owner..... if I understood or not I would be furious to be online and get a noble train out of the blue from my duke.

Especially only as he messed his own train up on another target so clearly wanted an easy one :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

AFLAC are more scared of themselves than you are of them :p

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
*Rolls eyes*
WHY ARE YOU SENDING A TRAIN AT ME?!

You see earthling, To understand how to play tribal wars, You must have a pair of balls and stop whining like a women on her menstrual cycle.

DeletedUser

Especially only as he messed his own train up on another target so clearly wanted an easy one :(

Not even mentioning how he stressed a hundred times he did NOT want his tribe to internal.
But basically, AFLAC was so flawed it hurt my eyes. I can't count the times I tried to get something going where it comes to support, coordination, etc.

Standard response was: "Yes, we should do that" or "No worries."