War!

rodelxxz

Looks like they wanted to make a name for themselves, before slinking off the top 20. The rapid decrease in members show they might not be here for much longer. Down to 22 members and with 3 out of the 4 conquers being internal I would hate to be a duck.

You should know that those 3 Internals was planned out in the beginning two players make two accounts and later on Merge to co-play. And Who cares of few members? -- They are not mass recruiting ! and there tribe is a good one, you better watch out.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

You should know that those 3 Internals was planned out in the beginning two players make two accounts and later on Merge to co-play. And Who cares of few members? -- They are not mass recruiting ! and there tribe is a good one, you better watch out.

Isn't this borderline cheating? Essentially a push account to further your own account (especially if the troops were used to take another target beforehand).

DeletedUser

Beg to differ with you on that one.
I know for a fact they weren't planned out from the beginning as I had never heard of any of them at the start of this world. You will surely agree that this makes planning ahead a bit harder.

But had it been that way I'd totally agree it would be cheating.

However, sometimes people quit due to several possible reasons. It seems to me to be reasonable and logical to plan in such a way that the village remains part of the tribe, certainly at this point in the game.

DeletedUser

Isn't this borderline cheating? Essentially a push account to further your own account (especially if the troops were used to take another target beforehand).

For being cheating, it happens with amazing regularity these days.

DeletedUser110464

Beg to differ with you on that one.
I know for a fact they weren't planned out from the beginning as I had never heard of any of them at the start of this world. You will surely agree that this makes planning ahead a bit harder.

But had it been that way I'd totally agree it would be cheating.

However, sometimes people quit due to several possible reasons. It seems to me to be reasonable and logical to plan in such a way that the village remains part of the tribe, certainly at this point in the game.

Well...in James/Delling/Counting Star's case it wasn't meant to be a merge/internal or anything...We just wanted to make sure he didn't cause trouble with our tribe like he did with Venus on w71. So it was a bit of a "forced" internal. He came back on and messaged us:

[spoil]
Delling Feb 13, 11:05
why noble

DreamSweeper Feb 13, 11:06
Because we know what trouble the account will cause internally, it had already started to cause friction, we couldn't risk it.

Delling Feb 13, 11:07
Message which was not appropriate for externals...

DreamSweeper Feb 13, 11:07
well that's rude

DreamSweeper Feb 13, 11:15
consider it a learning experience :)

Dan
[/spoil]

DeletedUser111398

Well...in James/Delling/Counting Star's case it wasn't meant to be a merge/internal or anything...We just wanted to make sure he didn't cause trouble with our tribe like he did with Venus on w71. So it was a bit of a "forced" internal. He came back on and messaged us:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

So you knew his history before letting him join, yet you kicked and rimmed him as "you didnt want him to cause trouble for your tribe". That wouldn't of been an excuse to help out your own account would it.

Seems to me, that for a good tribe, you seem to loose a LOT of ODA for no apparent reason.

Also it seems suspicious that Delling and steve34cks were so close to both the accounts that nobled them. Its as if they where invited by those accounts in the first place. Anyway I think we shall see how this plays out, word is you cant even get a train in, without it being sniped :lol:

Yes I am quaking in my boots :icon_rolleyes:

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
{002} RaidZero (621|485) K46750Lucifer25 [are you serious?]Raid Zero [AFLAC]2014-02-16 14:02:49
green.png
Purple Rhino Urine! (583|398) K352,549shadowequaliz [~666~]Purple Rhino [AFLAC]2014-02-16 13:46:39
green.png
03 Ygdrassil (575|434) K452,702steve34cks [ex AFLAC]Todeskult [AFLAC]2014-02-15 16:26:47
green.png
Merge Hoes (613|460) K461,970RadioactiveHamster [ex AFLAC]CookieDough N Creme. [AFLAC]2014-02-15 11:17:26
green.png
02 Thule Minor (583|433) K451,602miccah [PRO]Todeskult [AFLAC]2014-02-14 19:54:16
green.png
002 |sacrifice. (571|405) K452,299Delling [ex AFLAC]DreamSweeper [AFLAC]2014-02-12 07:17:13

DeletedUser

All but James are players who have quit. We took care of James due to his ability to take down tribes single handedly...and no not opponent tribes but his own. Just like w71, Venus. So we delt with it accordingly before him doing anything of the sort again. He was already starting a few fights on skypes and also in game, in fact it was he, and I'm pretty sure I still got proof of mail but he who provoked our gangbang on us from the tribes around us. When they did start they said it was due to this 'James/Delling' guy.

James' co player even pointed out how James never even spoke to him since the beggining of game and he did 70% of the farming, this isn't the best attitude in general.

AFLAC, is a tribe highly built on family and relation. We are all very very close and look out for one another. If there was anyone who posed a threat to us, we would deal with it. Even if it be inside the tribe, they'd get warnings. After three warnings of me noting it down, it shows it's not good enough and their inability to prioritise the tribe as number 1 above anything else personal and conflicts. This just proved to me the threat James would have been toward the tribe in the coming future.

DeletedUser

So you knew his history before letting him join, yet you kicked and rimmed him as "you didnt want him to cause trouble for your tribe". That wouldn't of been an excuse to help out your own account would it.

Seems to me, that for a good tribe, you seem to loose a LOT of ODA for no apparent reason.

Also it seems suspicious that Delling and steve34cks were so close to both the accounts that nobled them. Its as if they where invited by those accounts in the first place. Anyway I think we shall see how this plays out, word is you cant even get a train in, without it being sniped :lol:

Yes I am quaking in my boots :icon_rolleyes:

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
{002} RaidZero (621|485) K46750Lucifer25 [are you serious?]Raid Zero [AFLAC]2014-02-16 14:02:49
green.png
Purple Rhino Urine! (583|398) K352,549shadowequaliz [~666~]Purple Rhino [AFLAC]2014-02-16 13:46:39
green.png
03 Ygdrassil (575|434) K452,702steve34cks [ex AFLAC]Todeskult [AFLAC]2014-02-15 16:26:47
green.png
Merge Hoes (613|460) K461,970RadioactiveHamster [ex AFLAC]CookieDough N Creme. [AFLAC]2014-02-15 11:17:26
green.png
02 Thule Minor (583|433) K451,602miccah [PRO]Todeskult [AFLAC]2014-02-14 19:54:16
green.png
002 |sacrifice. (571|405) K452,299Delling [ex AFLAC]DreamSweeper [AFLAC]2014-02-12 07:17:13

Want to know what makes it all so much more interesting? He started the tribe, well not AFLAC, but the premade idea, got around 10guys together, at the point I took over, I got more of my friends in. I open heartedly gave James a chance on this world as that's what I'm all about, but as I pointed out, he lost his three warnings.

Delling I've explained.
Steve has honestly just quit, speak to the dude on Skype if you like I'll give you his info.
All those players were players that quit except for radioactive hamster / cookie.

I hope this makes sense, I'm done explaining. If not, then talk to me on skype.

DeletedUser65288

Even if merging accounts is "ethically" cheating, it is not breaking any rules in game. I think about coplaying the same way but you can't really prevent that either. So you can't really change what people will do.

as for the steve34cks account if steve was actually playing he would be with us but it's his brother that played the account on W2 I believe. :icon_twisted:

sp.ag

Co playing is completely different to creating/building up a village for the purpose of gifting.

@Dream - You knew what a toxic personality he had from W71 yet you were prepared to let him play with you on W73? I did wonder why I hadn't seen him post his usual inflated posts.

DeletedUser

In respect, I had to keep him with us, he did 'initially' started the premade. Reason being for him not coming too much on externals, is due to a rule I have in place against flaming. We can spam here as much as we like but no flaming will come from AFLAC on the externals.

I agree that co playing is far different than creating/building a village for the purpose of gifting.

Forgot to leave my Skype so I wouldn't need to speak no longer here: jazza.jake

Ciao<3

DeletedUser111495

Delling did say he would go out with a bang, unfortunately it exploded in his face...

DeletedUser111398

So you knew what he was like, joined his tribe with some pre conceived idea of him not flaming or causing conflict. Then rimmed him, kicked all the lower point players out, took the higher vils in to other accounts as they are all `quitting`. Wow I feel sorry for any tribe stupid or naive enough to have a relationship with you.
You guys would probably justify a mass murder as a small culling of the gene pool.

DeletedUser110464

Delling did say he would go out with a bang, unfortunately it exploded in his face...

Ha ha yes! :p

Back a bit more on topic it seems that some tribes are starting to get war stats, so there must be at least SOME wars going on...

mattcurr

Nobody cares. Go attention whore somewhere else.

You're in a public forum, for a text based game called tribalwars. If you dont want to read topics about world 73 of the text based game tribalwars I suggest you find a different website to read. Im glad I helped clear up your confusion.

DeletedUser

I confess, I enjoy the irony of knowing CS/James/Delling was nobled out by his own tribemates, in a tribe that he first started as a premade. God does work in mysterious ways :D

DeletedUser113220

James' co player even pointed out how James never even spoke to him since the beggining of game and he did 70% of the farming, this isn't the best attitude in general.

James Disappeared, Forgot to tell his co-player....(Me) that he was gonna be gone for a week, but let everyone else in the tribe know. Didn't farm or reply to any of my skype messages. The other co-player took 3 days to figure out we were nobled. I was online when Jake launched the train at me. When i skyped him he explained why and i understood. I also figured out that James was gonna be gone and never told the guy that did 75 % of our farming in the 6 hours he played on the account. I let Jake's Train hit the village instead of sniping it or defending. Im back and still in AFLAC and everything about the above players is a true as it gets.

- Drake