Class is temporary, form is permanent

DeletedUser

PeRvIs is among my favorite players in this game, would honestly like to play with him some day since I won't be playing with Skin Pickle anymore. Look forward to this war.

DeletedUser107718

What I am trying to imply here is, I don't enjoy giving enemies free handicaps so as to make them to pose some level of challenge. However, I do like it when enemies prove challenging without me having to create challenges on my own.
Am I reading this right when I say that you simply use spies because your enemies have the same option to? You mean your members aren't loyal? If I am wrong, then please, enlighten me, because else I am not sure what "giving enemies free handicaps" would mean.

DeletedUser110464

Am I reading this right when I say that you simply use spies because your enemies have the same option to? You mean your members aren't loyal? If I am wrong, then please, enlighten me, because else I am not sure what "giving enemies free handicaps" would mean.

Well the enemy can ask for spies or spies could come to them just the same for both tribes. They can choose to try to gather intel from Random, but it doesn't mean it will work for them. But the point is that the option is there to at least try.

DeletedUser

You seem to be missing the point. Defending is possible without being told:

'player X' will attack you, starting on the 'Y'th of April.'

You don't need that information in order to defend. You have the information when it gets sent, and can defend with that information at the time rather than having it days in advance (making it more challenging).

Tribes can be very successful and not lose unnecessary casualties without using spies, and indeed have been many times in the past. It just adds an extra challenge and levels the playing field, which some players enjoy more than just steam-rolling a tribe.

Yeah and I can play from dial-up network connection to make it more challenging for myself if I wished. Could probably win too. I choose not to.

I get what you're saying, but half assing our war effort to make it easier for our enemies is not our style. If I want a harder fight, I choose a harder opponent.

DeletedUser

Half-arsing a war is the biggest sign of disrespect. If you respect an opponent, then giving them all you have got within your own rulebook is the only option.

DeletedUser

So I'm used to making a thread, making fun of people,

Well didn't you just make fun of yourself? I mean blabbing on about how you want a harder fight then going on to say you had intel a week prior to the attacks? Sure sounds like a damn hard war you got on your hands.

You also state how survival means nothing to you and you play for the sake of playing? lol. Should i repeat myself or leave it for you to re read the above?

I mean, SNAP pulled out of even attacking us, KoS gave up after one failed wave and as for ~INC~, they rolled over and disbanded after losing a forum argument and a few villages.

This junk no one really cares about as average tribes tend to get rid about 10 of these during the early stage in every world without mentioning it on the forums. Its w73 bud not W3.

-Easy victoy demoralizes the victor.

-Wants a harder war.

-Survival means Nothing.

Still Gathers Intel as its "part of war."

double_facepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

Well didn't you just make fun of yourself? I mean blabbing on about how you want a harder fight then going on to say you had intel a week prior to the attacks? Sure sounds like a damn hard war you got on your hands.

You also state how survival means nothing to you and you play for the sake of playing? lol. Should i repeat myself or leave it for you to re read the above?

This junk no one really cares about as average tribes tend to get rid about 10 of these during the early stage in every world without mentioning it on the forums. Its w73 bud not W3.

-Wants a harder war.

-Survival means Nothing.

double_facepalm.jpg

I agree with your post, I seem to find there is a lot of forum presence now a days where people talk a big game but prefer to take the easy way out to win a fight and then bash on others on the forum.

Now, I see so many common contradictions in this thread such as,

We have never claimed to know which villas will be targeted

We had intel for over a week that Class would hit us. We knew who they would hit and when.

Frankly, the forum presences in this tribe doesn't strike me as half the dominant force they seem to think they are. What I mean by this is the arrogance that they project, maybe my perception of that is wrong? However, their ego's seem to be out of check and from personal experience that can be a very bad thing. By all means let them keep gathering intel and taking the easy way out because I have seen what happens to tribes who take that route and the members of that tribe fail to become war-hardened and they pass their sits on and dissapear when they can't hack it when a real tribe hits.

I don't care how tough these players think they are, once your tribe fails to pull there weight it's over and you have to rely on being invited to another tribe. So let's cut the crap when it comes to all this "I want a good fight" you want to boost your ranks as easily as possible and you are doing so with the use of spies.

I'd also like to point out that I was probably a lot worse than everyone here with my ego at one point so take this constructively.

Last edited by a moderator:

silvereclipes

Yeah and I can play from dial-up network connection to make it more challenging for myself if I wished. Could probably win too. I choose not to.

Hey now I do that all the time since its the only way they have a chance of taking anything from me an makes it even more fun for me.

Love the post PeRvIs I see you haven't lost your touch even with all that gray hair reminded me of the good ol days of W6.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser102250

Can you say contradictions lol. Funny how some players think their underhanded methods are a big accomplishment :lol:

DeletedUser

As you go on to say, its early world we take what war we can get.. As some random members have already mentioned. Not using everything at our disposal in order to get rid of a tribe as fast as possible so that we can move on to the next tribe, does not make any sense. Whether this hurts some peoples morals .. then so be it in my opinion..

If someone mails you with information about an OP on your tribe..im pretty sure no matter who it is, you will utilize that information. one way or another.

Spies have been around since world 1 , being able to designate targets and find the spy in your tribe, is your responsibility. It happens to everyone..stop making it seem like it doesnt happen in every single war..

Well that is completely not true. there are 40 members in each of those tribes that care, as well as other people on the continent. and amongst those clusters, and possibly even larger tribes who have tried to align themselves with them, that DO indeed care. And they matter just as much as you do on this forum.. its your ARROGANCE that believes they do not count. Not ours.

In a world this early you are limited to what tribes you can actually go to war with due to the speed and the distance. however as was previously mentioned in this thread. the Class vs Random war is probably the largest so far on w73. yes its been said that some Class members are not so loyal. If class is as good as i know some of their players are, then like any good tribe..they would and will deal with it. Run another OP and make sure this one doesn't fail.

I am pretty sure that most random players are hoping that they put up a strong fight, and deal with 'their' internal problems..so we can make this an entertaining war for all of us.

DeletedUser

Spies have been around since world 1 , being able to designate targets and find the spy in your tribe, is your responsibility. It happens to everyone..stop making it seem like it doesnt happen in every single war..

I don't think anybody was denying/saying that, but instead, just pointed out the contradiction in the original post. *shrugs*

Nice (original) post all the same, was a nice read.

DeletedUser

-Wants a harder war.

-Survival means Nothing.

Skux is back.

So let me explain the situation to you since you don't play the world and post on the forums to take anonymous shots at Random.

We - want - a good fight, but we're not going to go easy on people for the sake of getting a hard fight. Either people give us a hard fight or they do not.
I don't know how you play, but intel and spies are quite common in wars for all sides when I play.

I think you mistook the part where we play for the sake of playing with each other, I..e. we are our own entertainment in this game.

So about that harder war, are you willing to give us one ? If not, keep trolling.

I agree with your post, I seem to find there is a lot of forum presence now a days where people talk a big game but prefer to take the easy way out to win a fight and then bash on others on the forum.

Now, I see so many common contradictions in this thread such as,

Frankly, the forum presences in this tribe doesn't strike me as half the dominant force they seem to think they are. What I mean by this is the arrogance that they project, maybe my perception of that is wrong? However, their ego's seem to be out of check and from personal experience that can be a very bad thing. By all means let them keep gathering intel and taking the easy way out because I have seen what happens to tribes who take that route and the members of that tribe fail to become war-hardened and they pass their sits on and dissapear when they can't hack it when a real tribe hits.

I don't care how tough these players think they are, once your tribe fails to pull there weight it's over and you have to rely on being invited to another tribe. So let's cut the crap when it comes to all this "I want a good fight" you want to boost your ranks as easily as possible and you are doing so with the use of spies.

I'd also like to point out that I was probably a lot worse than everyone here with my ego at one point so take this constructively.

So I get that there is a lot of tribes that fall under your description.

But you're discounting the fact that Random has been around since W19 and has been rank 1 for years put together across the worlds this crew has played (W19, W24, W26, W39, W45, W49, uk3) and won 3 of the first 5 classic rounds.

We've fought a lot of wars in that time.

Anyone who claims that spies aren't part of tw, is a liar or a poor leader.

Hey now I do that all the time since its the only way they have a chance of taking anything from me an makes it even more fun for me.

Love the post PeRvIs I see you haven't lost your touch even with all that gray hair reminded me of the good ol days of W6.:icon_wink:

Hey whats up ? W6 for the win. We met Latrinepower from RIM in this world. We kinda rimmed him :O

DeletedUser

I don't think anybody was denying/saying that, but instead, just pointed out the contradiction in the original post. *shrugs*

Nice (original) post all the same, was a nice read.

Agreed that he was trying to point out a contradiction, however that is quite an understatement, as a number of times in this thread people have mentioned 'under handed tactics' as well as 'needing spies' to win , and the fact random are using spies to boost their ranks ..i would go on..as there is more. But i think my point is made. and my post is none the less applicable.

DeletedUser

Very interesting. I'd like to see how class will fight back. Definitely worth paying attention.

Suigetsu

I guess we know who look like the underclassmen in this war.

Oh, oh, one more!

Class seems to be severely outclassed this time!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So I'm used to making a thread, making fun of people, hearing their outrage, rolling over them ingame and then hearing their silence.

You are used to following 5 things.

1) making a thread
2) making fun of people
3)hearing their outrage
4) rolling over them ingame
5)hearing their silence

Now my Question is which part u most like and which part u most hate?

ashoka1

But you're discounting the fact that Random has been around since W19 and has been rank 1 for years put together across the worlds this crew has played (W19, W24, W26, W39, W45, W49)

Good to know that you guys were rank 1 on all these world's

But why didn't you win any of these

Did you got scared of a hard fight and ran away

Or just gave in your everything in first few months ..became rank 1 and then quit without winning.

I take it Random doesn't have it in them to win a world on net server

They come here ...go all out ..keep shouting they are the best and then run away deleting their accounts...

What would you say about
1)a bunch of athletes who participates in marathon
2) Goes all out in first 2000 meters
3) become rank 1
4) stop and starts shouting ..We are the best ...We are best
5) gets exhausted and leaves midway
6) Goes to another marathon 6 months later and tells the winners that they are nubs ...end is boring ...Their group is champion as they own everyone in first 2000 meters

Last edited: