Class is temporary, form is permanent

DeletedUser

Most fun I ever had on Tribalwars was on W49 and we did not win there. However, if you ask just about everyone that played that world who we were, they would tell you. I had a great time there and I had to leave due to family issues and beginning to apply to college. Tribal Wars is not a priority in my life, I play to be with friends, not to win a world. I think most people play for their friends, no? However this is really getting off topic. Stats coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

See the thing about fun is that its an intangible. You can't decide what fun is to somebody.

What your last post basically said was ""Well if you don't win a world together, that must mean you don't have fun with each other."

Now think about how ridiculous that sounded, when that thought sinks in, feel very ashamed of yourself and think twice before posting again.

Mat be that's how you feel so you should be ashamed

My post merely meant that your crew can have fun together only for first few months together then you guys get sick of each other and run away from world's deleting your accounts

Then after a gap you guys find another world opening and join together again knowing fully well its gonna last only few months as you can't tolerate each other more then few months at a stretch

How are your tribe different from those who were rank 1 in first 15 days ...They knew they won't last

You know you will run away as well

Edit

Yes most people play to be with their friends

I started w73 alone without a friend and at last count 12 of my friends have joined on w73 on my invite.

Coz we wanted to play together.But our goal is to win while having fun playing with each pther...may be we do..may be we don't win

But our goal is not to be rank 1 for few months and then run away after deleting

Last edited:

DeletedUser111398

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

Side 1:
Tribes: Random
Side 2:
Tribes: Class

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 16
Difference: 82

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 486,730
Side 2: 63,892
Difference: 422,838

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74,365
Side 2: 1,484
Difference: 72,881

chart

ashoka1

Your goal is to be mediocre and complain about top players.

You think you better player then me

Time will tell

You think you are God

And I think I am a nub

But I assure you this nub can rim 10 players like you

DeletedUser

Big words from half a world away. I don't use words like nub, I use words like you're not fit to appraise as a player because you're not on my radar.

I don't actually think I'm better than you, I don't know you. I think you're an exceptionally poor poster on these forums and a really really bad leader seeing as this thread has humiliated you.

I think you need to quit focusing on my tribe and look at your own broken house since you and your tribe is being used as an April Fools joke.

ashoka1

I don't actually think I'm better than you, I don't know you. I think you're an exceptionally poor poster

Well better that your tribe mates who start throwing abuses and then edit posts.

DeletedUser

Not my tribemates. Flesh Carrot is not in Random.

I get that you have a deep desire in your heart to find a reason to hate Random but the truth is you're too small and sad and silly to be on the list of people we have hurt. We haven't hurt you, we have no reason to.

You're a cry baby who's modus operandi for getting attention is to claim we pick on you when we are barely aware of your existence. In that you're a lot like Chase and DonLatrine.

sp.ag

My post merely meant that your crew can have fun together only for first few months together then you guys get sick of each other and run away from world's deleting your accounts

Then after a gap you guys find another world opening and join together again knowing fully well its gonna last only few months as you can't tolerate each other more then few months at a stretch

You know I love you ash but you are talking alot of poop here.

The spine of the Random group have always got along, obviously ingame circumstances create the odd disagreement but they have never quit because they could not "tolerate" one another.

Just because members prefer different stages of the world doesn't mean they are running away either. For example I for one don't play past a certain point because my Interest for handling 100+ villages is shockingly bad and I also quickly lose motivation if my area cannot provide enough entertainment for me, I am sure others have their own reasons.

Though re-reading your post I am note sure your entire post is a serious reply. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Now that the foolish ashok1 gentleman has been handily disposed of, let is get back on topic.

War stats!

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 101,402
Side 2: 5,529
Difference: 95,873

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 17
Difference: 80

chart

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 483,212
Side 2: 64,933
Difference: 418,279

chart

Side 1: 74,365
Side 2: 1,484
Difference: 72,881

chart
[/spoil]

It is important to note that Class has had only 17 conquers as a tribe altogether in the last 1 week. What this shows us is that they were saving their nobles and preparing to launch on Random. However, the only village they have nobled from Random is a small 1500 point village that used to be a Bonus.

Oh and Class has just allied itself with KoS. Remember those guys.

DeletedUser

You talk about w19 24 26 39 45 49

Km tell me when did the concept of winning a world came into being

I never said none of you won world's but did random won

If not first win a world as random and prove that you guys as a team can won world's

And Star kid ...I will wait for you

ALL of the above worlds were opened before a world on .net was even won. (Though at the time of W49 and W45's releases w12 was probably close to ending.) In the earlier .net worlds, the concept of winning a world was unheard of. With that being said, how many original players ended up winning worlds like w19? That world's been going 6 years strong and still hasn't been won. (Yes, I'm aware it's close to ending) To win a lot of the older, larger worlds required a lot of commitment, takes a lot of time, and a lot of players would prefer not to commit so much time to a world, especially if they enjoy earlier stages of the worlds more.

DeletedUser

It is important to note that Class has had only 17 conquers as a tribe altogether in the last 1 week. What this shows us is that they were saving their nobles and preparing to launch on Random. However, the only village they have nobled from Random is a small 1500 point village that used to be a Bonus.

Personally, this info would be much more meaningful if the total conquers for "forever" was also there to compare to. Any reason you omitted it?

Anyway, I decided to post it here for whatever it's worth to anyone:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 372
Side 2: 188
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 1,575,630
Side 2: 606,610
Difference: 969,020

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Im actually a long time XLR member :) there's a lot of them in Random.

Personally, this info would be much more meaningful if the total conquers for "forever" was also there to compare to. Any reason you omitted it?

Anyway, I decided to post it here for whatever it's worth to anyone:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 372
Side 2: 188
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 1,575,630
Side 2: 606,610
Difference: 969,020

chart
[/spoil]

They haven't been preparing to hit us forever, just for 1 week prior to declaration. Thats why they had so few conquers in that week.

ashoka1

The objective was not to be funny for anyone but to shut Ashoka up and keep him from trolling my thread with his nonsense by focusing his nonsense on this thread instead.

I do believe it has been met. That dude is intensely annoying.

Reason You tell Your chums to insult me using abusive language

Then say

Not my chum either, nor my (many more than 6) spies. Again, nice try troll but no dice.

PeRvIs is among my favorite players in this game,

What losers do best

When they dont know what to say

start hurling abuses at others so they should not reply

Only goes on to show your true character.

RANDOM may have a good collection of some startup players but they have not won a world despite playing 6 worlds together and when someone reminds them of their failure of wining a world as team they will start calling him names,start throwing abuses.

is that what you call TOP Players.

SPAG i am disappointed in you that you joined a bunch of stupid players who start insulting and throwing abuses instead of behaving like gentlemen.

Now i can expect some more random players coming here calling me names and start throwing abuses just to show their CLASS

EDIT :I seriously want random to stay till end of w73.So that we can meet.I want to see how good you can attack.Would love to see you guys deleting your accounts when you get tired attacking me.
I dont quit defending.

sp.ag

I have known most of the Random "crew" for years Ash. Many of my original friends in there :)

DeletedUser

Just curious, what world.

I know for a fact some members have won w4, w10, w12 (bold coz it was my favourite and the first world to be won :) ) w21, w41, w50, w51, w53 ..and soon to be w69. There are probably a whole lot more if i asked around.

sln clty

Well war is months away from top 5 tribes so all this is nonsense!