Class is temporary, form is permanent

DeletedUser114885

Such a boring war. You guys all need to get a life.

You guys surely got great members and great co ordination when taking us or most tribes in the world but i dont call sitting near a computer all day life.

DeletedUser

Nice one kev :D

Anyways, to the topic, I think that random boasts too much. I mean come on, class is one third your size, it is being led by a leader who does not know how to get other tribes on your side in big wars, doesn't know how to make ops and orders his plaers to not lose hope and blindly send noble trains at random members.

It's not their (random's) fault though. Class is the biggest tribe after them in their area and random did try to wage war with a tribe who know how to defend themselves. Currently, if the OD scores are to be seen, Class is doing pretty well. They are defending all the noble trains but till how long? They will soon exhaust their troops and in the meanwhile random will just keep reducing their number and the psychologic pressure will get them dead. Class has some real classy players. Only thing is that their leader is a class lower! I myself have seen the class forums (class my deny it I don't give em a damn) and all you have on the forums and on circular mails is either support requests, or strategies thinking about who will be next on random's hit-list, or trying to convince their players that all is not lost and their is no spy in class to worry about. The thing is, due to jelly's inexperienced leadership. Jelly cannot do anything but motivate his players. There is no point blind attacking such a good tribe. You need co-ordinated ops to even damage a chunk! I can see that some random guys are admiring class for nobling one villa... I dont agree with this. They have the class to noble around 10 by now, but their leader is not even worth 10 cents!

So a genuine advice to all:-
1. Class members, you had a bad luck in this bad leader. Choose wisely next time.
2. Random, if you want a real war, make sure that your enemy has some good guys to lead from the front and make the ops (class have still not made ops)
3. Jelly, don't test your luck again! Next time i will rim you personally! (If we are nearby)!

DeletedUser110464

Actually Class is allied with KoS now, so yes they are able to bring other tribes into it. KoS hasn't joined the war yet though or anything officially.

DeletedUser114885

I myself have asked to get more tribes involved in the war. If we could get a few small tribes to join which are around or in between random we can make this war much more fun. we may not have the best leader in the world but he seems to be doing what he can. So dont root us out just yet, it will take lot more than non coordinated attacks to take this inexperienced non active guy out

DeletedUser

Nice one kev :D

Anyways, to the topic, I think that random boasts too much. I mean come on, class is one third your size, it is being led by a leader who does not know how to get other tribes on your side in big wars, doesn't know how to make ops and orders his plaers to not lose hope and blindly send noble trains at random members.

Random isn't boasting, this thread is for information.

2. Random, if you want a real war, make sure that your enemy has some good guys to lead from the front and make the ops (class have still not made ops)

"make sure the enemy has good leaders ?"

How exactly do we do that ? We have an enemy and we war them. We can't exactly influence them to pick better leaders can we ?

DeletedUser

"make sure the enemy has good leaders ?"

How exactly do we do that ? We have an enemy and we war them. We can't exactly influence them to pick better leaders can we ?

That is very hard. Most tribes, even top ones, do not have good leaders. They are very hard to come by.

DeletedUser114345

Wow wow wowww, Lets not diss Mike here, even thought he might be a bit of a scrub :icon_razz:

twenty-five

You guys surely got great members and great co ordination when taking us or most tribes in the world but i dont call sitting near a computer all day life.

Huh. I ain't in Random. I don't even play.

DeletedUser

I am a bit late to this but what evs

Okay so Im not going to dignify that skux weasel with a response

If I thought that Rimmy Rim Skux guy was worth the pixels, I'd make a thread for him to export his rage fits at Random to. However, I don't.

Hahaha someone is so butthurt to mention me 2 times in as many posts.

You are going that low in an attempt to "insult" me? Usually that's what people do when they have nothing else to say, Its pretty cute tho.

I love it more than "hearing silence" ;)

DeletedUser

What exactly is lower than someone who doesn't play a world but spends his living hours posting in it about one very specific tribe (I don't think you've ever posted in W73 about anyone other than Random). ?

That too with a forum alias (now outed) for the specific purpose. Hopeless indeed.

DeletedUser114885

hmm maybe he is in the rainbows in rl. if you know what i mean

DeletedUser

What exactly is lower than someone who doesn't play a world but spends his living hours posting in it about one very specific tribe (I don't think you've ever posted in W73 about anyone other than Random). ?

That too with a forum alias (now outed) for the specific purpose. Hopeless indeed.

Thought this was needed for you again.

[spoil]
Stop. Just stop.

You probably think you are being really clever and witty. but it makes you look a fool.
[/spoil]

What exactly is lower than someone who doesn't play a world but spends his living hours posting in it about one very specific tribe

Ill answer this anyway,

Someone who makes a thread. (bad one) that even he trolls in it.

(I don't think you've ever posted in W73 about anyone other than Random). ?

Where on these forums does it say, "in order to post in them you can't post about just one tribe"?

Nope you are just assuming its a forum alias. So that little "now outed" remark doesn't actually mean anything.

Its cute tho how you went out of your way to find out who I am, must have hit a nerve or something?

Because frankly I couldn't care less who you are.

DeletedUser

Where on these forums does it say, "in order to post in them you can't post about just one tribe"?

Nope you are just assuming its a forum alias. So that little "now outed" remark doesn't actually mean anything.

Its cute tho how you went out of your way to find out who I am, must have hit a nerve or something?

Because frankly I couldn't care less who you are.
You shall leave these forums, and never return.

DeletedUser

You guys all need to get a life.

1,606 posts has something to say about this subject?

Once Random gets a hold in the core things will get bad for a lot of other tribes.

twenty-five, I give you three options:

[SPOIL]
Poison__The_Knife_Or_The_Noose_by_Just_Anonymous.png
[/SPOIL]