Class is temporary, form is permanent

DeletedUser

Where on these forums does it say, "in order to post in them you can't post about just one tribe"?

Nope you are just assuming its a forum alias. So that little "now outed" remark doesn't actually mean anything.

Its cute tho how you went out of your way to find out who I am, must have hit a nerve or something?

Because frankly I couldn't care less who you are.

You say that but all of your W73 posts are centred around me and my tribe. You, sir, are infact obsessed about me. You wouldn't be the first or the 12th or the 50th forum troll looking for a bit of "fame" by latching on to Pervis.

DeletedUser114885

Lol i thought this was on how bad we will lose. How fast things change

DeletedUser113712

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Timeframe: 01/04/2014 00:00:00 to 07/04/2014 18:24:27

Random: 140,656
Class: 1,484
Difference: 139,172 (over 9000%)

chart

Timeframe: Forever

Random: 184,641
Class: 5,529
Difference: 179,112

chart

devil667

Sneaky they are.

14bqh5s.jpg

Rest of the story will be revealed within the next 24 hours. ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Random
Side 2:
Tribes: dClass
Players: evil.kevin

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,660
Side 2: 0
Difference: 97,660

chart

I really don't like the fact that evil.kevin left Class before the op hit. Were they trying to protect their stats ?

Heated up a wee bit last night. I blame Undertaker losing to Lesnar and Wrestlemania and our collective need to lash out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114885

no need to nuke me anymore anyone wants the vill ask and it will be clear

twenty-five

Wow random really can't time. Pervis what is this iteration playing at?

DeletedUser

Wow random really can't time. Pervis what is this iteration playing at?

The timing was exactly what it was meant to be. and thats why so many were nobled.. just because they are all not exactly the same time as each other does not mean that the timing was off, it just means you dont know the plan..
Needless to say it worked.

twenty-five

The timing was exactly what it was meant to be. and thats why so many were nobled.. just because they are all not exactly the same time as each other does not mean that the timing was off, it just means you dont know the plan..
Needless to say it worked.

Means I don't know the plan because the plan is stupid. Clearly got lucky targeting a bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser114885

You werent the guy attacked their nukes were perfectly timed i am sure they did a better job than most would have. specially todelskult

DeletedUser113220

Does it really all that matter atm, There were still 3-4 nukes timed in front of each train, Some people just had some small issues where there boss was there when they had to send or they lagged and had to resend. In the end the Op worked and Kevin lost some villages and has been quite classy about it :)

Last edited:

twenty-five

You werent the guy attacked their nukes were perfectly timed i am sure they did a better job than most would have. specially todelskult

Well yeah I wasn't the guy attacked; Random would know better than to attack me. I'm sorry they hurt you though, have a cuddle? <3

DeletedUser

Kevin, like Radak before him, has shown class after being victim to an OP by Random. Although it does not show in the stats, Class has been defending pretty well at times.

The war is far from over.