Long Term Predictions.

King Matt II

Ennoblement of barbs makes me sick...If you didn't have such a massive family tribe you would actually have targets and wouldn't have to resort to ruining a beautiful barbarian cluster.

Did you just refer to me as being a member of WET? That is insulting.

DeletedUser

I would predict something for Codex, but with its current leadership, I do not see the tribe lasting much longer. Tons of unhappy members and Joker atm are showing they are the better tribe.

DeletedUser

Please, you have no idea what you are talking about, let me explain.

Codex's leader quit, meaning we had to find a new one. Meanwhile, Joker declare war and OP an inactive player inside the tribe, who had not been cleaned up as our leader had quit.

Not really huge problems, and to be honest most of the members are having a pretty good time, what with all the wars :icon_eek:

ashoka1

Please, you have no idea what you are talking about, let me explain.

Codex's leader quit, meaning we had to find a new one. Meanwhile, Joker declare war and OP an inactive player inside the tribe, who had not been cleaned up as our leader had quit.

Not really huge problems, and to be honest most of the members are having a pretty good time, what with all the wars :icon_eek:

We told your Leader on 10th April that we will War Codex Soon.

No Doubt he Quit soon thereafter.

DeletedUser

If it makes you feel better, tell yourself you made him quit, you deserve it :)

ashoka1

Nah I just want to make it clear

1) Joker told codex leadership in advance that there will be conflict in coming days.
2) Joker did not Talk with PIG ,-Nd etc for declaring or fighting codex.They declared on their own while we were finalising our Op.
3) When We picked Arioch44 , he was Active.When Op was launched , he moved troops,Attacked back and noble a village
4)When Codex Dismissed him , he was still online and attacked our members.

He still is Green on my friend list...so he is online.

If he had quit and was being sat then codex needs better sitter.

I personally believe Codex has some very good players.However losses are normal in a war game.Instead of finding excuses for any failure in a battle one should take it in stride and get ready for War ahead.

Codex is still about 50% bigger then joker considering PULL will merge back in codex.So this is just the beginning.

King Matt II

As far as I know players don't show as green if they're being sat, which would imply no sitter. I could be wrong though.

DeletedUser

Matt it is sat 100%. Has been for days. Ash got it right that the sitting was done poorly. Scrub it we'll bounce back

TasteThePainbow

Matt it is sat 100%. Has been for days. Ash got it right that the sitting was done poorly. Scrub it we'll bounce back

Finally! Somebody with some source of a brain... You shall forever be my friend! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser106296

Everything is possible with the WET family!
this really nice quotes i like it..yes everything is possible with WET family ... we dont need big name, we are not super player or veteran player, we only tribe who playing with our own style and whatever other said. im really shame and blush are you tried flirt with me with many compliment hak hak hak .. a leader you and others talk alot is me :)im who ordered noble barb, im who others said selfish, arrogant, and dictator ... maybe three time a day i got love letter..im not defend my self i take all responsible about that my bad attitude..its not my member wrong .. question is so what ?To all my fans and lover .. with my pleasure all i can say WhatEver hak hak hak hmmm im in good mood .. so i giving you all who always talk about farm and farm and barb .. if you can check my profile i have 6 times plunder in this world mean im farming a lot maybe more a lot than who NATO no action talk only. if you talk about farm beat my plunder award so you are worth it talk about farm..if not mean you only talk alot like grumpy old ladymy barb nobling policy will affect me more bigger than others less barb, mean less farm but as i said i dont mind.. haizz all i can say even you insult me i still love you..specially you are king matt .. i love you very much .. more you talking more famous and popular my self..thank you ..really thank you ...

DeletedUser

this really nice quotes i like it..yes everything is possible with WET family ... we dont need big name, we are not super player or veteran player, we only tribe who playing with our own style and whatever other said. im really shame and blush are you tried flirt with me with many compliment hak hak hak .. a leader you and others talk alot is me :)im who ordered noble barb, im who others said selfish, arrogant, and dictator ... maybe three time a day i got love letter..im not defend my self i take all responsible about that my bad attitude..its not my member wrong .. question is so what ?To all my fans and lover .. with my pleasure all i can say WhatEver hak hak hak hmmm im in good mood .. so i giving you all who always talk about farm and farm and barb .. if you can check my profile i have 6 times plunder in this world mean im farming a lot maybe more a lot than who NATO no action talk only. if you talk about farm beat my plunder award so you are worth it talk about farm..if not mean you only talk alot like grumpy old ladymy barb nobling policy will affect me more bigger than others less barb, mean less farm but as i said i dont mind.. haizz all i can say even you insult me i still love you..specially you are king matt .. i love you very much .. more you talking more famous and popular my self..thank you ..really thank you ...

Raja, I am actually glad to see you have a voice outside of WETs inside now. I was starting to think you where the quiet type. :p
Turns out you're as chatty as me! You have a very unique demeanor.

-D

DeletedUser106296

Raja, I am actually glad to see you have a voice outside of WETs inside now. I was starting to think you where the quiet type. :pTurns out you're as chatty as me! You have a very unique demeanor.-D
Tq D , im using goggle translator hak hak hak

King Matt II

if you can check my profile i have 6 times plunder in this world mean im farming a lot

This is a lie, because it's literally impossible for you to hit 40k plunders a day legitimately farming not to mention the fact that you have a single barb per village because of your insane clustering. More likely you're sending 1 lc over and over to a single barb. If you were legitimately farming, at 40k plunders you would have looter of the day too.

specially you are king matt .. i love you very much .. more you talking more famous and popular my self..thank you ..really thank you ...

:icon_redface: But.. I haven't once mentioned your name on these forums?

DeletedUser

Really ? my eyes hurt, and i got headache after trying to discern what the hell you just wrote there :S
If you are indeed using "goggle" translator, then you should try and copy paste words from here on.

DeletedUser106296

This is a lie, because it's literally impossible for you to hit 40k plunders a day legitimately farming not to mention the fact that you have a single barb per village because of your insane clustering. More likely you're sending 1 lc over and over to a single barb. If you were legitimately farming, at 40k plunders you would have looter of the day too.

:icon_redface: But.. I haven't once mentioned your name on these forums?

i dont got looter :( too many farm mosnter at my cluster...when i hit 8 mill with plunder award...some one got 24 mill..

i still think how can they do it ...maybe all arund him is a farm haizz....im still noob

there a secret how to do it....i will teach you personally if you join wet matt...hak hak hak