Long Term Predictions.

DeletedUser

i dont got looter :( too many farm mosnter at my cluster...when i hit 8 mill with plunder award...some one got 24 mill..

i still think how can they do it ...maybe all arund him is a farm haizz....im still noob

there a secret how to do it....i will teach you personally if you join wet matt...hak hak hak

Your son also hits 50kish plunders a day, it is such a wrong tactic. The practical way is to farm effectively to drain the barb but not send too many troops, barb shaping, effective troop management, farming with D.

It's pretty simple, then there are also tactics like avoid hitting the same barb over and over again. I am very aware of my farming area due to being restricted so much on W67 being restricted to core growth and also the barb noblers ruining my cluster for farming.

DeletedUser

I predict that WET will fall, and their academies will disband+ run away to somewhere else.
Also WET's proxy tribes but whatever, amirite?

DeletedUser

With the sizes of the three tribes they are fighting, I have to agree, although these wars where inevitable considering how they have handled diplomacy during pre-war clashes. It will take some serious policy, strategy, and leadership changes if they are to make it back to the confident tribe they where a week ago.

I have not heard a lot from them since the third declaration, it appears that internally, their mindset is more humble and realistic. They are now less prone to make mistakes, it will not be enough in my opinion. However, those of strength within the tribe are beginning to show themselves as more and more opportunities arise for players to show combat abilities.

The less combat able folk will turn to solo diplomacy, such as the friendly but fruitless Ex-TBS player that approached me yesterday inquiring about recruitment. Unfortunately for him, we are at our tribes member count of 40 and will not be taking any more on board.
His concerns where about the clear divide between WET and the lesser tribes within it's family, and how he felt that those below leadership where pushed around and ordered to act recklessly against their will for the sake of their betters. He has taken up silence to avoid trouble or being branded as a traitor. He longs for a tribe like IKEA where players are encouraged to speak out against leadership when they disagree. As a council we are several players of opposing world views and play styles. Not a clique of close friends and family like the WET leadership.

I feel bad for this player, and those with his mindset and view on his family. Therefore I will not be turning him over to his masters.
This brings me to my own prediction regarding Soaked and Fresh.

Mass Defection.
Anyone watch the most recent two game of thrones episodes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why don't you just put them in one of your puppet tribes Rudolf? Like -XT- Hak Hak hak ;)

DeletedUser

-XT- are not under our orders and do not attack on our behalf.

I see your point with MINION, although they have two, maybe three players of value.
We do not share a planner with these tribes and we only have one shared forum with each of these allies that is underused. That does not sound like we are puppeteering them to me. Although I must say when MINION was under our belt as a compilation of bashers knew from the start they where bashers to eventually join IKEA when they grow out of it. They knew they where technically in a basher tribe. A Puppet tribe at the time.

The WET family however wholly refuses to admit that fresh and Soaked are puppet tribes. Those with any foresight within can see that.
I imagine you would disagree?

-Daryl

DeletedUser

If you send your inactives and sits to -XT-, take in their better players, send over your worse players, and eat the inactives in -XT- and move most of your bashers over here...

Yes WET is a family tribe. Why would I disagree? I just point out the obvious. (Maybe you are not talking to me... :icon_neutral:)

DeletedUser

Rank 1 and rank 2 alliance is going to stifle out all competition. The other tribes will not decide to team up or get along. Random wins the world. My prediction right there.

DeletedUser

safemoney would be on joker or bh imo

Neither have proven anything though. Random and IKEA are full of famous players whilst Joker has no-one really well known in and BH is the remnants of two tribes that folded in less than a week.

mattcurr

Neither have proven anything though. Random and IKEA are full of famous players whilst Joker has no-one really well known in and BH is the remnants of two tribes that folded in less than a week.

Im good at diplo and stuffs trust me Id take those two, I'd bet they have some sort of agreement not sure not been active enough in this world just my impressions from coming back in two days ago

DeletedUser27029

what makes you think a well known skilled player is better than a unknown skilled player? you act like being "famous" gives you super powers.

BH "folded" due to internal problems, the tribe disbanded, but the players have continued the war with random, random can claim they beat the tribe called ODA, they cant claim they beat the players, though.

DeletedUser

what makes you think a well known skilled player is better than a unknown skilled player? you act like being "famous" gives you super powers.

BH "folded" due to internal problems, the tribe disbanded, but the players have continued the war with random, random can claim they beat the tribe called ODA, they cant claim they beat the players, though.

I did not say that a well known skilled player is better than an unknown skilled player. Assuming that probability of each player being skilled is similar, then a tribe with 20 players you already know are skilled is more likely to contain more skilled players than a tribe you don't know about at all. The same with the leaderships, King Matt and Devil are well known and have a certain pedigree as leaders, I don't know much about Ashoka1's leadership skills, maybe he is a great leader I don't know.

Similarly the argument with BH is that they are basically grouping the same group of players that failed last time into a new tribe. What has changed? It is even partially the same leadership from what I have heard.