Rate The Player Above You

Yakushi Kabuto

Code Zero

OD: 3/5 ---> High ODA but still do not have silver plunder.
Area: 3/5 ---> Not much to say on this since you still have one village. However you have big players near your area (Threats).
Profile: 5/5
Tribe: 3.5/5 --> Excellent past achievements But have many slow growers.
Farming: 2/5 --> Do not have silver plunder. Meaning not fully exploiting his farms.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
OD: 4/5: I don't really like high ODA in the beginning of the game.
Area: 4/5: Seem to be taking control of your area.
Profile: 5/5: I like your profile picture
Tribe: 5/5: I really like you guys, you seem to know what you are doing.
Farming: You have the awards you need to be having at this stage so a bit hard to tell.

Rate me Yakushi!

Yakushi Kabuto

Prometheus

OD: 5/5 --> Looks like you lose troops more than what you anticipated since you don't like High ODA in the early stage. But those villages will pay off soon because I think they are all turtles villages (Meaning high pits lvl)
Area: 5/5 --> A lot of free villages to noble (I think your only problem is the lack of nobles).

Free = offensive villages = High point villages

Profile: 4/5
Tribe: 3/5 ---> Spread too thin on many continents (The family tribe is decent since all of the players are experience) However it is very risky on this stage of the game and personally I don't like family tribes.
Farming: 5/5

DeletedUser

Except that that's not the bottom line, at all. Playing D I can grow faster than you ever have or ever will.

I will back up nauz here. If you knew why, you'd understand a little better but I'll let nauz decide if he wants to share.

Anyways,

Yakushi Kabuto

Points: 5/5 Top 20 is pretty good if you ask me especially since it's still early and there's a chance that some PP spammers are in the top 20 so that means overall, there's more competition for top 20.
OD: 4/5 I don't like high ODA early game
Area: 4/5 There seems to be a few tribe members around you so your most likely sharing farms but overall there are some nice noble targets that aren't to far away.
Profile: 4/5 Like the dancing duck :) not the biggest fan of quotes or lines like that though.
Tribe: 4/5 Low member count but ranked 13 tribe is good. I didn't look to hard but perhaps some stragglers in terms of growth?
Farming: I guess 5/5, you have the achievements your expected to have so can't really judge to much. With your ODA I'm guessing you cleared quite a few people so you should have some nice farms around you.

gastroed

DeletedUser

gastroed
Opponents defeated:303 (10263.)
Tribe:Farm

OD: 1/5 You haven't attacked much or defended at all.
Area: 4/5 Lots of farms, but you're growing so fast that it might take a while for a good noble target to appear. :p
Profile: 4/5 love the pic.
Tribe: 1/5 Don't know much about them, but it seems small and beneath you.
Farming 5/5 Silver award. :)

Dyskinesia

DeletedUser114911

Dyskinesia

OD: 4/5 4k ODA i'm guessing clearing of farms
Area: 4/5 Lots of farms, close to the rim, maybe a lack of targets currently until they catch up.
Profile: 0/0 nothing so no rating
Tribe: 0/0 not in a tribe so no rating
Farming 5/5 the awards i'd expect everyone to have (1k 1mil)

Retard3

DeletedUser115012

Retard3

OD: 5/5 its good
Area: 4/5 8k village perspective, few barbs close to you, your tribe seems to have dominance in the area
Profile: 5/5 I think you could make a bigger coat of arms =)
Tribe: 5/5 rank 1 tribe, great players.
Farming 5/5

Vamler

DeletedUser52035

Vamler

OD: 5/5 quite high
Area: 5/5 lovely area on the rim, not sure if there is many big players around, did not check
Profile: 5/5 tri-played account and nice COA ;)
Tribe: 3/5 not too sure
Farming 5/5 HAS TO BE GOOD, THE RIM :p

akizfamous

DeletedUser115104

Akizfamous

Points: 2/5 Your behind.. but you arent in the core so I'm not suprised.
OD: 1/5 Not impressive but then agian you recently started on the 14th
Area: 2/5 Not alot of targets but plenty of space, as you said though, you love the rim
Tribe: 0/5 wow...
Farming: 0/5 no achievements whatsoever...

DeletedUser

Chrisdeb

Points: 3/5 Being close to the core I would expect a little better. Not bad though.
OD: 4/5 I don't like seeing high ODA early on but being at war I guess its a good thing you do. Shows your dishing out the damage instead of receiving
Area: 3/5 Lots of nice vills to noble. Looks like farming is terrible there thought with so many players over the 3k mark.
Profile: 1/5 Is the mouse holding up his middle finger? Can't tell, to small of a pic and nothing else besides that.
Tribe: 3/5 Being in K44, you had better hope your on the good side of the 2 sides at war. Didn't look to hard at your tribe so I don't know your current surrounds or your spread so my judgment could be very skewed here
Farming: 1/5 Being in the core I would expect you to have 1m looted and 10k plundered awards. You have neither and it has shown in your growth as you don't stand out from anyone else around you.

Overall if you can pick up the farming speed and keep your tribe as safe as possible you could go a long ways in the world.

gastroed

DeletedUser115104

I'm 16k from 1mil ty.

984.635 / 1.000.000

And yes, hes flipping off the owl, it says The Last Great Act Of Defiance.

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Chrisdeb That's still not good by any means, you're over a month into the world, 1 million PER DAY should be no sweat by now if farming effectively and constantly making troops. There's people that started three weeks after you and already reached a million.

Gastroed:

Points: 4/5 Putting the rest of your continent to absolute shame. Though the lead is a bit exaggerated by just how badly everyone else in your continent seems to be doing.
OD: 5/5 Low is good.
Area: 3/5 Looks good for farming, looks less good for nobling, have at least one decent-ish target though.
Profile: 5/5 I can confirm, that is how to win.
Tribe: 2/5 Eh, you're doing well, rest of the tribe, not so much. Maybe you need to stop stealing all their resources so they can grow :p
Farming: 4/5 Good enough.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ALessonInPointWhoring

Points: 5/5 - Late start, strong growth, good farming, Second in K, you are a king of start up so no surprise here.
OD: 5/5 - OD doesn't really matter but low is good/
Area: 3/5 - Not too close from tribe, looks quite nice for farming but only a few noble targets.
Tribe: 5/5 - Seems like a decent tribe, not too many members and the players who are in it are doing fairly well also has the top 11 players in K24
Farming: 5/5
Repuation: 4/5 - A really experienced player who has played and won a lot of worlds, glad to see you still in the community however I do feel that you come off as arragont when expressing yourself.

DeletedUser104695

Famousinferno:

Points: 4/5 Good solid start, 8th in your continent, something to build on.
OD: 3/5 Just looks pretty normal, which is good at this stage. Nobling freely without spending too much.
Area: 3/5 Core which is always a challenge regardless. The potential for gangbangs ect is much higher. Will have to put a stop to decent looking tribes like Ego, HR ect if you want to take the K, work ahead of you.
Tribe: 3/5 Looks like a main contender for your K, chances of expanding further.
Farming: 4/5 could be better but its still pretty good.
Reputation: I haven't come across you as of yet so can't really comment.

ConanTheVegetarian

DeletedUser115104

@Chrisdeb That's still not good by any means, you're over a month into the world, 1 million PER DAY should be no sweat by now if farming effectively and constantly making troops. There's people that started three weeks after you and already reached a million.

Gastroed:

Yeah I suppose you could if all your troops do is support yourself and farm ;) its alittle harder to farm when your soldiers are actually attacking people. =P I tend to clear villas for defensive players of my tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115012

ConanTheVegetarian

Points: 1/5 388 points, best in K has 2.3k and you just started.
OD: 0/5
Area: 4/5
Tribe: 2/5 tribe seems fun but only 6 members and all just started
Farming: 5/5 You have both achievs for your points so you are good.

Vamler

Muldie325

In which case, not farming vills near them would be mutually beneficial!

DeletedUser

Yea I guess I'm too good, farming everything in my 12 hour radius :3