World 76 Newspaper! (looking for help)

DeletedUser13939

Rose's interview idea led me to remember the older worlds where I helped with creating a "newspaper". So, figured I'd do one for this world!!!!

Right now, I need some help! ;D So, if you wanna aid me in making this newspaper awesome, feel free to either post below or send me a message! Please include what you can do for the paper (such as graphic designs, map making, interviewing, etc) and how much effort you actually wanna put into this. Oh, and please have Skype!!!

~~DK

roman01

I'm interested in seeing what advertisements and job descriptions come up. Also interested in the latest gossip on top trending fashion for the men, women and children of top W76 village communities.

King Cat, Knight Rizer etc, we want to know what your villagers are wearing this autumn
:lol:

DeletedUser

I ran one a few worlds back.
typically it only lasts for a few weeks then it dies out but it still gets the world going

I highly suggest rose to be on the paper
plus it should be opened into a blog (i did mine before)
this would enable you limitless features such as videos, pictures and all
I also suggest (based from experience) that you would have at least 1 contact from each continent. usually most of the attention comes from the core/top tribes and those tribes that are slowly working its way up etc

sometimes i saw some "tribe of the week award" etc etc.

just my two cents--

DeletedUser

I've been a part of some newspapers in the past...can't keep from getting disinterested after a while.

I can offer interviews. But atm I am too busy and would have to come back in a week, maybe two (If I am still alive in this world haha).

What I have from nikug on the interview is pretty good...not much from Seven Swords yet. But I do believe we should love elsewhere with the interviews. Perhaps ~AV~ leader...and Ya Bro's leader.

DeletedUser13939

I'm interested in seeing what advertisements and job descriptions come up. Also interested in the latest gossip on top trending fashion for the men, women and children of top W76 village communities.

King Cat, Knight Rizer etc, we want to know what your villagers are wearing this autumn
:lol:

Well, for now I'm looking for Interviewers, Graphic Designers, and someone with some humor. If you can do any of those or know something else you can do for the paper, say so!

I ran one a few worlds back.
typically it only lasts for a few weeks then it dies out but it still gets the world going

I highly suggest rose to be on the paper
plus it should be opened into a blog (i did mine before)
this would enable you limitless features such as videos, pictures and all
I also suggest (based from experience) that you would have at least 1 contact from each continent. usually most of the attention comes from the core/top tribes and those tribes that are slowly working its way up etc

sometimes i saw some "tribe of the week award" etc etc.

just my two cents--

I agree with the blog thing. Though I've never had a blog before. :p

For now, I wanna start with a thread and make sure I have a good, solid group of people to help me. Don't wanna go through all that trouble, only to find out they just wanna do one edition and disappear. ;-;

DeletedUser13939

I've been a part of some newspapers in the past...can't keep from getting disinterested after a while.

I can offer interviews. But atm I am too busy and would have to come back in a week, maybe two (If I am still alive in this world haha).

What I have from nikug on the interview is pretty good...not much from Seven Swords yet. But I do believe we should love elsewhere with the interviews. Perhaps ~AV~ leader...and Ya Bro's leader.

*nods* Feel free to message me on Skype at dwarven.king

Seven Swords

I have said that I am busy this week..;)

DeletedUser107233

i think the paper is a good idea and i look forward to reading it

DeletedUser80888

I uh have no useful skills or humor, but this seems like a fantabulous idea.

DeletedUser

Find Harby (harbinger297) and bribe or threaten him to come back and work his magic.

satorbg

Hit me up for graphic design. I don't have the street cred on these forums to be taking proper interviews. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't know if I should do any interviews due to lack of ''street cred'' as well, I'm simply not hood enough for that (I can do some mock interviews though). But I'll happily take on some of the articles to get my 15 minutes of fame (or take on any columns/whatever).

Basically what I'm thinking is whatever strikes me to write about, give me creative freedom and I'll hopefully give you content good enough to post. I may be able to help out in the graphics department as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

I'll tell you what...if you feel the need to write about something, do so and send it to me. If I like it, I'll use it while giving you full credit. ^^