Too Soon?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My post although pointless was just to see where soon were growing from.

They are obviously losing the war currently but they are still growing, my post just shows their growth is from people rank 11 or under mostly.

I am interested to see if there will be a big op Coming Soon that will quieten everyone calling out Soon as huggers. ( I doubt it though even if they win this war by caps the externals do love to be oh so repetitive)

DeletedUser62294

Growth still think they are indestructible :lol:

Lets just see if they can keep it up.

I see nowhere where that is brought up? Growth go about doing their job atm and Soon aren't in certain areas unless counting the eating of Vamler. Its early stages in the War and unless other tribes jump in it will come down to how all TW wars go.....which tribe goes inactive the least.

Last edited:

queenslater

I know that I am pretty much a non event on this world, and this war does not involve me, but I want to give my opinion in any case.

My breakdown so far with the three main tribes involved here is that, looking at twstats only.

Yay: I think their stats make them seem like they are in a better position than they really are, 90% of their players are growing, but they are bleeding villages in one account that soon broke, and are going to start bleeding on another one soon methinks. I think YAY's existence is only delaying the real war from happening, and that is the one between growth and soon, the reason I am saying this is because there are a lot of players who have done very little in the war with soon.

Growth: They have done the best in this world so far, good recruitment early on put them in the position they are in now, they don't have a few players carrying the rest, most of their members are active, and attacking. Individually only a small amount of them stand out as amazing players, but as a unit they are impressive, if they keep up that activity they will be really hard to beat. That being said though, because of their early success they have not really been tested defensively, will be interesting to see how they hold up when soon turns their attention on them. If growth defends well, and maintain their activity they will go to the end, and maybe win this world.

Soon: They have made some bad recruitment choices, and are going to pay for that, unless they can get people into some of those dead and dying accounts, or they can eat them. All tribes have their defensive and offensive players, they need there defensive semi active guys to eat those accounts, to send troops to the front while the rest fight. Even with those bad accounts in the tribe, these guys are killing troops.....allot of troops, from what I can tell they are killing Growths nukes while defending, and killing yay's troops offensively, people don't seem to recognize that killing Valmer is only the beginning. Soon are really good at killing accounts, they are deadly, but also in trouble, if they can tidy up their internal issues, they can win this world.

DeletedUser

Oh well its looking very much like a ceasefire is in effect... the ODA and ODD charts show not much is going on either side for many days.

I gotta say soon did a terrible job at counter-attacking growth, only Tuzain seemed to receive high incoming according to ODD stats. And next to no counter nobling... pretty lame from soon.

Another offensive in the pipeline? Maybe Gamers r gonna be dragged into it somehow? Or a ceasefire?

DeletedUser115210

Oh well its looking very much like a ceasefire is in effect... the ODA and ODD charts show not much is going on either side for many days.

I gotta say soon did a terrible job at counter-attacking growth, only Tuzain seemed to receive high incoming according to ODD stats. And next to no counter nobling... pretty lame from soon.

Another offensive in the pipeline? Maybe Gamers r gonna be dragged into it somehow? Or a ceasefire?

We cant hit everyone at once :icon_biggrin: Growths time will come, we will turn things around no problem :)

[spoil]
2063023a89cf39449d6caf8acde54768.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser103204

We cant hit everyone at once :icon_biggrin: Growths time will come, we will turn things around no problem :)

[spoil]
2063023a89cf39449d6caf8acde54768.png
[/spoil]

If stats stay true to where they are, those of you eating that one YAY! account sure are swaying that captured village picture you took. I also wonder if this "time will come" is after or before the mighty SOON involve another tribe in the fight against us or not.

You all keep saying it is early in the war, plz someone tell me the last time you saw a tribe this "early" into a war with over 100 caps against the #1 tribe?

As for SOON being hugger I would have to disagree, they are just playing the new age war game not the old age war game. Unfortunately for them Growth is still stuck on the old age war game, so ceasefire will only come when one of us disbands........Not looking like that is happening any time SOON :lol:

DeletedUser108293

If stats stay true to where they are, those of you eating that one YAY! account sure are swaying that captured village picture you took. I also wonder if this "time will come" is after or before the mighty SOON involve another tribe in the fight against us or not.

You all keep saying it is early in the war, plz someone tell me the last time you saw a tribe this "early" into a war with over 100 caps against the #1 tribe?

As for SOON being hugger I would have to disagree, they are just playing the new age war game not the old age war game. Unfortunately for them Growth is still stuck on the old age war game, so ceasefire will only come when one of us disbands........Not looking like that is happening any time SOON :lol:

Seems like somebody needs a lesson in how soon plays this game ;) wanna fight me?

DeletedUser62294

Seems like somebody needs a lesson in how soon plays this game ;) wanna fight me?

Seems like we already are. Unless you're saying those Soon members that are fighting Growth are just meatshields for the inner circle of Soon. I wonder how those members feel to be used like that.:scout:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seems like we already are. Unless you're saying those Soon members that are fighting Growth are just meatshields for the inner circle of Soon. I wonder how those members feel to be used like that.:scout:

Talk about putting words in someone's mouth :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108293

to be completly honest I didnt play much on W74 lately, but you are getting me back on it with them amount of BS that comes out of you. Not a good idea to provoke me bro :)

DeletedUser62294

to be completly honest I didnt play much on W74 lately, but you are getting me back on it with them amount of BS that comes out of you. Not a good idea to provoke me bro :)

Theres no BS we are at war with your tribe and here you are beating a drum about wanting a personal war. Perhaps that is the difference between the two tribes one sees itself as a tribe before all else. The other as a collection of people making up a tribe. Theres no need to provoke you we are at war what more do you want?

DeletedUser112534

Theres no BS we are at war with your tribe and here you are beating a drum about wanting a personal war. Perhaps that is the difference between the two tribes one sees itself as a tribe before all else. The other as a collection of people making up a tribe. Theres no need to provoke you we are at war what more do you want?

would be wiser for him not to provoke a Grumpy Cat

DeletedUser100696

Gamers officially declared war on us now as well. Might as well invite Soon to the war, and Soon you might as well invite Gamers just so it is easier for us all to track stats. Good luck to both of your tribes.

DeletedUser112534

Having to call on gamers to help save themselves. Act of desperation or?..

DeletedUser

I hope ADHD declares war on Gamers and that solo player that doesn't like them keeps harassing them (assuming he's still playing).