chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 499,905
Side 2: 6,977
Difference: 492,928

chart
[/spoil]

Read please :p

So even to the tribe like Growth/Yay who are up on us 1v1.

bAD has 10m points? Interesting, i never knew that.

Or did you make a mistake somewhere in your calculations? They never had 10m. It should only be 3m, AT THE MOST, if you want to include Destiny, which you probably shouldn't, since he left the next day.

My bad. It was meant to be 1M - Doesn't make a difference to the overall point I guess :p

Don't forget all those players Soon booted once they started to get eaten. Your fault for keeping dead meat around.

If you are talking about pixel. We didn't kick him on the first day like the bAd :lol:. He fought right down until the moment he quit. Where he then left the tribe as he was done.

DeletedUser

Finally, another hope for breaking the world wide hug fest.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

I have been exposed! *makes a break for it*

Anyways, good luck to both sides. And have fun! =)

Sleepwalkers

Our tribe hasn't really been known for diplomacy so it is funny to say that. We are self reliant, where as Soon has proven to rely on other tribes to take care of their fronts. I can't say I blame you all though, for having the worst position I have ever seen of a rank 1 tribe. I guess attacking Soon on our own while others were makes us one big hugging tribe right? Yet we asked for no help (even if offered we usually turn it down) nor asked for anyone to attack you. How many tribes have you all been in now? You all probably lost count in all the merges (go ahead go check twstats and see how many tribe changes), and now working for another merge....Tell me again who is hugging? I took a look at our diplomacy just to make sure I wasn't imagining things and came to the conclusion you all didn't do your homework.

[spoil]
ea79f2a6be7d5baeb207134842b2f6a9.png
[/spoil]

I do find it amusing you included stats of fallen tribes to make yourself have more conquers as if you feel good about taking more lifeless villages from players who quit the game. I don't think that is fair on either side so lets put stats of the people actually fighting for now on. I mean after all is the mighty Soon too ashamed to compare conquers with a group of farmers?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 203
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 75
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,811,335
Side 2: 1,615,436
Difference: 195,899

chart

Side 1: 80,942
Side 2: 696,087
Difference: 615,145

chart

[/spoil]

I'll even include our so called Allies in this one...
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth, Yay!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 366
Difference: 135

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 86
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,811,335
Side 2: 2,804,713
Difference: 993,378

chart

Side 1: 133,297
Side 2: 791,409
Difference: 658,112

chart
[/spoil]

aquilon

Funny you should say that. How do you explain this then?:icon_eek:
[spoil]
Arbeick.png

[/spoil]

Seems contradictory to what you claim, no? Even if you want to use the "we are bigger so its fair" argument I'd say that that constitutes diplomacy.

As for tribe changes you might actually want to do your homework that 'cos I actually looked that up some time ago
[spoil]
The average tribe changes per account is 5.93, which seems fairly reasonable considering Push got disbanded before soon was formed, and some were transferred from PB. There are 24 accounts with 5 or below tribe changes. Of the remaining 19 accounts, 9 were in the original Push! or PB. The rest are ex Rawr, MAD or Fanta accounts
[/spoil]
This is 3 weeks ago, not going to bother doing another recalculation....since then only oldmannie and angyma have joined I believe.

I do find it amusing you included stats of fallen tribes to make yourself have more conquers as if you feel good about taking more lifeless villages from players who quit the game. I don't think that is fair on either side so lets put stats of the people actually fighting for now on. I mean after all is the mighty Soon too ashamed to compare conquers with a group of farmers?

If they have fallen it's because we made them fall so we should therefore include them, yes? Now, as for our current stats, a bit damning, but let's wait a bit to see if they turn around.

Seriously Growth do you have no one who can debate properly? Your arguments have the consistency of wet tissue:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Funny you should say that. How do you explain this then?:icon_eek:
[spoil]
Arbeick.png

[/spoil]

Seems contradictory to what you claim, no? Even if you want to use the "we are bigger so its fair" argument I'd say that that constitutes diplomacy.

As for tribe changes you might actually want to do your homework that 'cos I actually looked that up some time ago
[spoil]
The average tribe changes per account is 5.93, which seems fairly reasonable considering Push got disbanded before soon was formed, and some were transferred from PB. There are 24 accounts with 5 or below tribe changes. Of the remaining 19 accounts, 9 were in the original Push! or PB. The rest are ex Rawr, MAD or Fanta accounts
[/spoil]
This is 3 weeks ago, not going to bother doing another recalculation....since then only oldmannie and angyma have joined I believe.

If they have fallen it's because we made them fall so we should therefore include them, yes? Now, as for our current stats, a bit damning, but let's wait a bit to see if they turn around.

Seriously Growth do you have no one who can debate properly? Your arguments have the consistency of wet tissue:icon_biggrin:

It was me who invited yay to the war again. I figured it makes sense as we're fighting the same enemy. However growth and yay aren't coordinating against soon they are doing their own thing. I've heard soon can't handle a warv two tribes that almost match soons total and are begging gamers for help.

DeletedUser115210

Please Gamers join the war!! ;(

We are loosing :icon_cry:

Time-

That is probably because more than half of Soon is either inactive, under performing or under pressure and losing villages.
If you just take the players that are actually still proving their worth, Soon is a rather small party compared to the combined forces that are attacking them. And that party is even small enough to merge with the active part of Gamers, what would result in a gigantic Christmas dinner seeing all the inactive accounts that suddenly get booted and become food.
But they probably won't like to do that, considering it would prove that some of the people that started this whole thing were right.

And this is just based on reading here and checking twstats. So if Soon people think I am talking BS, they could very well be right. :D

DeletedUser

That is probably because more than half of Soon is either inactive, under performing or under pressure and losing villages.
If you just take the players that are actually still proving their worth, Soon is a rather small party compared to the combined forces that are attacking them. And that party is even small enough to merge with the active part of Gamers, what would result in a gigantic Christmas dinner seeing all the inactive accounts that suddenly get booted and become food.
But they probably won't like to do that, considering it would prove that some of the people that started this whole thing were right.

And this is just based on reading here and checking twstats. So if Soon people think I am talking BS, they could very well be right. :D

This is probably the most accurate post in this thread. There are a handful of Soon players that are brilliant, but a lot of rubbish in there too :icon_neutral:

I still maintain, any tribe worthy of being No1 should be able to quite easily deal with what Soon is up against at the moment. They're not exactly being put under a huge amount of pressure.

DeletedUser115210

I also agree,

As you can see Soon has lost coming up to 5 players due to all these wars. However, we have lost the weak and the strong remain. Every tribe has weak players.

I never said I thought Soon were doing great in these wars. We are taking a hammering but also giving one back. I just hate it when people say Soon have been 'hugging' because we are probably the only tribe that has been in a war since day one. And that is reflected by the war stats.

DeletedUser

I also agree,

As you can see Soon has lost coming up to 5 players due to all these wars. However, we have lost the weak and the strong remain. Every tribe has weak players.

I never said I thought Soon were doing great in these wars. We are taking a hammering but also giving one back. I just hate it when people say Soon have been 'hugging' because we are probably the only tribe that has been in a war since day one. And that is reflected by the war stats.

I do agree that soon have some impressive players.. and also some weak players that are making the war more difficult for soon, but yay and growth will also have their weaker players, as like you said every tribe has weak players and strong players, so for me the war is still fair, i think we in growth are just lucky to have all the strong players on the frontline :p.

I dont really have a problem with soon merging as it's their choice to do what they want and I understand the game is both war and strategy and a few of soons merges have come after wars. Sometimes it's better to fight, other times it's better to merge if that helps achieve your goal quicker. If gamers and soon wish to merge thats their choice, but if soon are just going to use gamers as a meat shield then i think that would make soon look pretty bad.. as even if they have their inactives, and weaker players so does every other tribe.

I guess we just have to wait and see what happens and hopefully the war will continue to be interesting. The only thing i would say about a gamers/soon merge is that even though soon have fought most of the world. I think if they merged right now it would appear like the merge only happened because soon knows they can't fight these wars without gamers.

As said above though, soon and gamers merging would probably be bad right now anyway as it would give them too many inactive/weak accounts to have to eat through while also fighting a war against growth and yay, so i don't see a merge happening right now, so if gamers join the war are they doing it because they dont like growth or are they doing it as soon's meatshields..

As i stated earlier growth and yay aren't actually coordinating against soon, they are just fighting against a tribe that both want to war for seperate reasons, i'd hope if gamers do join the war it's because they have issues with growth or yay not because soon talked them into it.

DeletedUser

Soon & -BH- Share some sort of diplomacy

Whether or not it is 'officially' a NAP/alliance I couldn't tell you. Anyone that looks at a map and looks at conquers can tell where the diplomatic ties are though.

To Soon, I've heard the rumors about you guys trying to set Gamers on us. I've also heard that you've set -BH- against NME.

I feel this needs to be addressed, I'd hate for people to think we're malleable. Speaking for -BH- there is no tribe no matter how large that can persuade us to declare. As for the diplomacy, we hate all of you. Equally. :lol:

1aee3e788ead23e3877d0df667f05a70.png

kirkthewineman

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
oh well seems a lot of chat about huggin and mergin again..

im sorry to say but even the true warpigs are now getting bored with geographical strategy.. hug n love ... all ive seen for ages is big accounts get f**ked over by inactive coplayers..
will some local tribe do us a favour ie soon.. and declare on warpigs as we have too many players scrathing their asses and want to do damage..?

please please.. before the next super merge occurs :)

cekoti

oh well seems a lot of chat about huggin and mergin again..

im sorry to say but even the true warpigs are now getting bored with geographical strategy.. hug n love ... all ive seen for ages is big accounts get f**ked over by inactive coplayers..
will some local tribe do us a favour ie soon.. and declare on warpigs as we have too many players scrathing their asses and want to do damage..?

please please.. before the next super merge occurs :)

oh ive seen there damage they can do lol they must be bored to loose all these nukes

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?272695-Warpigs-tribe-VS-A-Single-village

Sleepwalkers

This always happens to tribes that merge and invite large point player instead of find quality members. Yes they found a few but most is just filler.

Sir TJ

Who gives a crap who has more points. Are you all hugging point whores now or something?...

DeletedUser

and what about growths many bashers and basher tribes are they included as alies or just ignored for the pupose of concealing the truth tribes like here n k-84 made up of mostly cowards that feared growth and joinet their tribe s growth stacked thm with defence and only allows tem to buld offence troops