Top Ten Tribes

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not even sure why he is trying to defend Within. At this point their best bet is to keep quiet and spend more time in game. Arguing technicalities about why you lost a fight only makes the loss even worse. Just congratulate ELITE and Hash on the caps and move on. Preferably to capping some back in your case Within....

Thanks there ODkip :) I'd wish you luck in the world but we all know MOO! has it on lock

DeletedUser

Lets get an update on the top 5 tribes

51gbc9

DeletedUser

There's not really any major wars going on yet, right? So kind of hard to judge anything atm.

True, but we havent really heard anything about Dharma or NAM yet and an update on POW would be nice too

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
Trestlebridge (605|530) K5687Barbarianmaverick31 [???]2014-10-31 10:03:17
green.png
Barbarian village (591|528) K551,096Barbariankralj123 [???]2014-10-31 09:54:09
green.png
008 (603|508) K56108BarbarianVOODOO003 [???]2014-10-31 08:20:58
green.png
06. Do you like Banana? (591|503) K552,545romanu drac [GARUDA]Slippery Banana [???]2014-10-31 07:53:21
green.png
#5 Tartarus (576|535) K556,155icemark97 [~SPQR~]farah89 [???]2014-10-31 06:42:49
green.png
010 Bonus Sux (617|509) K56117Barbariandroideka96 [???]2014-10-31 03:25:35
Last 6 caps by ???

DeletedUser

Annoying someone from within ^^

Damage by catapults:The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 15
Damage by catapults:The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 15 to level 7

[h=4]Incoming troops[/h]
Incomings (15)Arrival

He's a bit pissed off i think...

DeletedUser112079

annoying someone from within ^^

damage by catapults:the smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 15
damage by catapults:the smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 15 to level 7

incoming troops

incomings (15)arrival

he's a bit pissed off i think...

y u no cat clay pit?!?!?!?

DeletedUser

We need another top 10 review. Don't force me to write one... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Within - Despite liking one of their leaders I really dislike the way they do their recruitment. The constant recycling of members that goes on there shows a lack of taste and is spitting on how TW is supposed to be played. You know you're not doing it right when the top gains of your tribe are against your own tribe. What's up with recruiting on the rim? I know some are from the very start of the world but did you really think that you'll close the whole sector just like that? That other tribes in the region will collapse under your recruitment pressure? They would've been better off joining the local tribes and demolishing them against each other from the inside. You're supposed to be a premade and a solid one at that, shape up before it's too late. Overall won't last, very badly positioned on the map no diplomacy will save you in the long run. 6/10

Dharma -
Despite their leaders having a really bad reputation they are in a great place in the world if they play their cards right. Sure same thing as above, horrible recruitment and internalling strategies, but I think you have the excuse of not being a full premade? Though it hardly counts as an excuse. Silly recruitment strategy near the South East sector though, forced early diplomacy with the tribes in that area for the new recruits safety. Bad move, they're not happy right now, but can work out in the long run. I'm just guessing here but you have some sort of diplomacy with zen. right? If not, you should and you'll probably be able to pressure a merge once inactivity hits both tribes with the launch of w78. Overall will be around unless internal issues arise, will soon take and hold rank 1 for quite some time. 8/10

POW! -
No comment.

MOO! - No comment.

NAM - Great position on the map. Though it appears that there were a lot of planned account merges due to the over the top internalling percentage that's probably the only thing I can criticize too, at least there's no recycling of members. Very smart diplomacy from what I've heard, even though I'm sure it won't hold for long due to the need of expansion. Can't see any legit threat in their backyard either, will more than likely dominate the rimmish region of that sector without problems. A lot will depend on their future diplomacy and in which region they choose to expand into. And it's not like there are a lot of options, a certain tribe will get screwed over and it's so obvious it hurts. Overall, will be around for a long time unless internal issues arise, top 3 contender with ease. 9/10

DI -
Horrible recruitment standards. I'm not sure what the recruiter is doing but he should be replaced, stop masturbating over points and actually buy some standards, you can't invite every high point player mailing you, sure you got them covered for the moment with some nice diplomacy but in the long run you're the one getting screwed and it's so obvious. Sorry, I'm not a hater but when a tribe invites a player I reject straight away due to obvious attitude issues I get a gut feeling it won't go far. Horrible position on the map, blame your recruiter. I know you're supposed to be hot stuff with your W2 vets but this is W77, the game is nothing like it was back in W2. Overall, will fall and is in the mercy of it's current ally. 7/10

W2V -
This is the only tribe I actually dislike with a passion. But trying to be as neutral as I can about it well, you're not in a great location. High internalling rate but at least you're not recycling the members on a large scale, unlike a few others. That being said they will be a world power later on. Why? The sheer endurance these guys have and added up with their smart diplomacy. Yes they're up there a year from now unless they get screwed over, which actually could happen. It actually will depend a lot on how long will Dharma last. I'm more than certain that they have some sort of diplomacy going with them, but at one point it has to be dropped, if it happens while Dharma is in their prime this could mean the end of them since they'll probably get ganked from all sides. But if Dharma goes inactive faster than expected then the pool of fresh blood and the dominance in their sector that comes with it will probably seal the fate of this world. Overall, ugh they're more likely than not the one that takes the cake in the end even if not wearing the current tag then at least quite a few of their members will be there in the end. 7/10

#HashT - Location on the map is quite horrible in the long term, bordering too many tribes with many of them being either world win contenders or just suicidal. Horrible recruitment strategies, internalling and systematic recycling of members just not as successful as higher ranked ones. Also, recruiting on the rim? Does no tribe consider the location when they invite someone? Is it really all about points and how well they can snipe and send trains like most "elite" nub tribes think it is? Or was it really just to create a front with the Within rim nubs? That's probably the worst reason to recruit anyone at this point in the game. Sit down son I'll give you a free lesson, first comes attitude/personality, then comes location/activity, then comes open-mindedness and after that everything else. Sorry about the rant, I'm not # hater but seriously never lower your standards, no matter what. Overall, can't see them last just too many potential borders to cover will get ganked sooner or later. 5/10

??? -
Great location on the map, out of the way. Madly clustered due to the abuse of inviting system and will be a very hard nut to crack in the future. That is of course if internal issues won't arise. Horrible recruiting but I didn't expect anything better, no standards when hitting that invite button, huge amount of internalling and member recycling. Really great location in the long term though, also great diplomacy by these guys if the rumours are correct, which they are. It pains me to say this but they will last for quite some time. I'd be bold enough to say that their fate is in the hand of one of their allies. Overall, can't see them changing their ways, it's annoying and bad to watch but it works. Much like barb nobling, everyone hates it but it does the trick and so will they. 5/10

TRUST - Really badly located on the map, right in the middle of everything. I can't see them last no matter how I slice it. No amount of diplomacy can save them and they've done a really poor job with recruitment too. I know for a fact that quite a few of their members are not happy with the situation and can hear the doom knocking on the door, will see who gets the spoils of war. Potentially the first tribe to get ganked by more than 2 tribes? Overall they're really not that bad, the usual internal and recycle on a smaller scale, but the preregistering system really screwed them over. I would've mass restarted on the rim as a tribe if I was them. 5/10

If you don't like what I said I don't care, I didn't bother to actually do an in-depth analysis it's freaking 06:30 in the morning here. :icon_razz:

twenty-five

Bro I always assumed it was tw why your sleep pattern was screwey... it's not is it?