The -ND- PnP for Random/Joker/SICK/WaO/Swift/IKEA/Hustle

DeletedUser88324

wow.. the end of Hustle. It's been in the works for long time. I sure hope you fellas learn something from this world, and learn to play the game right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser20045

wow.. the end of Hustle. It's been in the works for long time. I sure hope you fellas learn something from this world, and learn to play the game right :icon_wink:

Hustle might be done but this world still has a long way to go.

DeletedUser114962

YES PLEASE> I think BLIND the weakest from the tribes HUSTLE fought, played this war very well. BLIND did win against RANDOM and then they won against SWIFT. They lost before HUSTLE came and cleaned up what little villages they were able to eat up before.
Kudos to HUSTLE for staying longer than I expected.

Addict we talked about leadership qualities wayyy back ago, who's leadership was better? Mine or Yours? I want an answer from you SAM. You had the players, the diplomacy, the wisdom, the experience x10 than what I had and I pulled it together. Now I am proud DUKE of TMEAT.

DeletedUser88324

Hustle might be done but this world still has a long way to go.

Where did i say it was the end of the world? Definately not the end of w73. We know that when the time comes both Hyenas and Tmeat will be 10x the fighters Hustle were. We look forward to that, and i know they look forward to fughting us as well. :)

DeletedUser

Where did i say it was the end of the world? Definately not the end of w73. We know that when the time comes both Hyenas and Tmeat will be 10x the fighters Hustle were. We look forward to that, and i know they look forward to fughting us as well. :)

Hopefully those wars will not be plagued with egotistical attempts to troll, similar to what Hustle players attempted to do.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Boohoo -ND- are the bad guys.

828.gif

Michael Corleone.

Applause.gif

Congratulations to ND nonetheless. I hope a tribe gives you the proper challenge that you all “desire.”

Michael Corleone.

What does that have to do with anything? I still follow this world cause I still got friends that play it and wish them all well.

Though when you were talking about loyalty, that was kinda funny.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Alex Dear, It is no secret that I left and batted for the other side.

I have no loyalty in the game, only people like Oli and Sam who I actually count as friends from Hustle.

I'm sure 95% of people on this world hate you.

Michael Corleone.

Why would I ever care what others thought of me on this world? I have my friends and that is all I need. But I am sure you are more hated in this world than I. But like me, you should not care as you have your group of friends. Moot point is moot. Though you should never speak about loyalty ever, lol.

Xelol

Either way, congrats to -ND- for a reasonably successful op, but the primary objective of an op is to make the player quit. We WON'T quit and we will rebuild as many times as necessary until you are gone. Your mistake was to hit veteran players that know never to give up.

Is this still true, will we still have some fun or have you run away with your tail between your legs like the rest of hustle?

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why would I ever care what others thought of me on this world? I have my friends and that is all I need. But I am sure you are more hated in this world than I. But like me, you should not care as you have your group of friends. Moot point is moot. Though you should never speak about loyalty ever, lol.

Don't know what you mean, Everyone loves me.

DeletedUser94059

Well done ND your team work, participation an aggression was what had you above hustle, hustled downfall was not lack of skill but lack of people willing to do things for others in the tribe or when the going got tough they just stopped attackin and looked for invites to other tribes, good job Nd, and before anyone asks what happened to grave keeper is thy the owner got butt hurt I kicked members that told me they weren't attacking anymore and that they applied for other tribes,

Epic Pandas

Addict we talked about leadership qualities wayyy back ago, who's leadership was better? Mine or Yours? I want an answer from you SAM. You had the players, the diplomacy, the wisdom, the experience x10 than what I had and I pulled it together. Now I am proud DUKE of TMEAT.

This is laughable. You think because I quit, you are a better duke than me? Speak to anyone in Hustle and they will tell you exactly what kind of leader I am. Like I imagine everyone knows (spies and all that), I quit 3 days ago because I couldn't deal with all the bullshit any more and got blackmailed into coming back, but when Ryan said he was leaving, I completely lost the will to play. I gave everything I had to this tribe and when a bunch of people wouldn't commit in return, that's the point when it's time to call it a day. Omar, you are a sub-par player and an even worse leader. I hope the new owners on my account decide to rim you, because you have been a plague on this world for way too long.

This is going to be the last time I post in this world's forum, because they are a load of crap, but if anyone wants to talk, I'll be on Skype. Hit me up there. So goodbye and good riddance.

- Sam

p.s. I got harassed by Jen to give her a mention, so I thought to add a shout out to a few people:

Oli and Jen: for being long-standing friends, all the drunken video chats and falling asleep on camera.
Chrissy: you supported me when no one else did and kept me going.
Alex: you left me with the shitstorm that was Random, but I still enjoyed my time leading it.
Drew and Xelol: Congratulations for being better leaders than I was. This world isn't ending now, but you guys will win, no doubt about that.
Ivan: Im sorry.
Babin and Mark: Dream team right there.
Allan: for sticking it out all the way from the start.
Shepsidude: Well done for being a truly worthy leader and taking a rim tribe so far. Your only problem was that you made your tribe too reliant on you, so when you left, the tribe went inactive and ultimately went on a downhill slope.
Ryan: for coming to lead with me and taking some of the strain, I would've quit a month ago if you hadn't helped me out.
Zeah: I couldn't do what you did, you really are a legend. One of the most genuine and honest people I have met from this game. Don't take it to heart, ignore all the shit-stirrers.
Shagan: Stick it out and I'm you'll come out on top.

There are countless others, but these are the people that come to mind straight away.

Last edited: