Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 HazMat7.959.0787.959.07838209.44910347.697
2 CRASH!5.925.5906.027.85443140.1838447.142
3 Rhythm5.592.9445.592.94440139.8247337.630
4 TSU4.423.8324.687.0484897.6476227.535
5 TSUck4.184.7814.297.8194987.7115807.410
6 GROWTH4.171.8934.441.8154892.5386736.600
7 Faith+13.958.3313.958.33118219.9074888.111
8 ARRGG3.681.4103.865.0064684.0225347.238
9 4A3.195.7523.419.7724969.7915146.653
10 MILFS2.806.5982.806.5982996.7794146.779
hazmat
[spoil]The mass recruit tribe of 78 right now, as vultures they dove neck deep into the carcass that was fate and made sure to tear of all juicy bits until nothing but bones remained. Will these recruits be used to still Dallows relentless hunger for internals? Only time will tell. But right now they seem to be doing amazing.[/spoil]
CRASH!
[spoil]Great spread, great players, good leader. They are looking rather whiny the way whytrytodie? is profiling them on the externals tough.[/spoil]
Rhythm
[spoil]Dumb name but great leadership. By taking raggae shark in they are sure to get some negative conquers in, this way their war and general stats will look less scary. Great way to stay under the radar(wink).[/spoil]
TSU
[spoil]Well they managed to keep their member count around the 50, but that is also the only thing they managed so far.[/spoil]
TSUck
[spoil]A tribe specially made to hunt tsu down, Seems to be doing well.[/spoil]
GROWTH
[spoil]The used to be core tribe, they now started recruiting all around hazmat, will dallow start focusing on them after his internals run out?(doubt it)
Their higher members are jumping ship but growth should be okay as the tribes around them seem to be focusing on others more for the time being.[/spoil]
Faith +1
[spoil]It's more like faith minus 1 since they kicked out the dead weight jake(on raggae shark) and it seems like [spoil]
23.jpg
[/spoil]This no longer counts for their members. With farmzilla now on the inner annulus account it will be interesting to see if they can get it back to full glory. Do I think this tribe will survive? well let's just say this isn't the first tribe destiny made is it.[/spoil]
ARRGG
[spoil]Dont know them, great oda and odd rankings, balanced tribe[/spoil]
4A
[spoil]Yea.... no (shake)[/spoil]
MILFS
[spoil]Solid tribe low member count, no comments[/spoil]

DeletedUser

They are looking rather whiny the way whytrytodie? is profiling them on the externals tough.

I kinda agree :lol:

Just worth mention, WTTD speaks as a base CRASH! member in external, him not having any role within the tribe :)

He is not intended to represent anyone really: if we ever decide to come to external as a tribe will be either me (not like my broken english would make us look any better than what WTTD could do tho :icon_rolleyes:) or Nathan (the Derp) posting.

DeletedUser

hazmat
[spoil]The mass recruit tribe of 78 right now, as vultures they dove neck deep into the carcass that was fate and made sure to tear of all juicy bits until nothing but bones remained. Will these recruits be used to still Dallows relentless hunger for internals? Only time will tell. But right now they seem to be doing amazing.[/spoil]

:lol: not everyone survives the purge, tis true.

DeletedUser

hazmat is just one big pile of horseshizzle.
no way they can ever, ever, ever win from me solo :O even as a tribe they stand useless to the might of TIM!

DeletedUser112079

hazmat is just one big pile of horseshizzle.
no way they can ever, ever, ever win from me solo :O even as a tribe they stand useless to the might of TIM!

If they can't stand up to the might of Tim, then how do they expect to stand up against the mighty 17-gon?

DeletedUser

I kinda agree
:lol:

Just worth mention, WTTD speaks as a base CRASH! member in external, him not having any role within the tribe :)

He is not intended to represent anyone really: if we ever decide to come to external as a tribe will be either me (not like my broken english would make us look any better than what WTTD could do tho :icon_rolleyes:) or Nathan (the Derp) posting.

Hahaa, extremely offended :icon_biggrin:

I represent myself, problem?

Locky likes to think he is in control ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95698

clearly asmodeus hasn't read the forums if he thinks arrgg is well balanced...and Rhythm wasn't under the radar to being with (wink wink)

DeletedUser110019

Why dont u stick to one thread about this...maybe the one u made and stop boasting about it? lol

ash face it you got rimmed by rimmmed :D!!!!!!!! i hope rim gets top 10 and take out the scrub milf tribe out

DeletedUser

Faith +1
[spoil]It's more like faith minus 1 since they kicked out the dead weight jake(on raggae shark) and it seems like [spoil]
23.jpg
[/spoil]This no longer counts for their members. With farmzilla now on the inner annulus account it will be interesting to see if they can get it back to full glory. Do I think this tribe will survive? well let's just say this isn't the first tribe destiny made is it.[/spoil]

I am pretty sure and when I say pretty I mean positively sure I would never join that account as everyone on that account hates me. So get your facts straight man. I am no longer on this world anymore.

DeletedUser

ash face it you got rimmed by rimmmed :D!!!!!!!! i hope rim gets top 10 and take out the scrub milf tribe out

Ash didn't get rimmed dude. his ODD says it all, still alive and kicking ;)

twenty-five

I am pretty sure and when I say pretty I mean positively sure I would never join that account as everyone on that account hates me. So get your facts straight man. I am no longer on this world anymore.

Im fairly sure he was trolling. Also I don't hate you. That's a fairly strong word for a game, imo.

twenty-five

Hate is a strong word but you really, really, really don't like him?

I dislike him sure, I wouldn't say I really, really, really don't like him though. I think he's a bit of a fool at times, and he's not very good at controlling his feelings. He also isn't very good at thinking before he talks. I found him annoying for those reasons, but it didn't stem into anything beyond I dislike him and don't want to be around him.

shagohad

if Arrgggg is the one im thinking it is they are a really good tribe