Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

RankTagPoints of best 40Total PointsMembersAverage points per memberVillagesAverage points per village
1TREAD5,3276,2695012550125
2TSU5,2466,0114912349123
32TREAD5,2185,8764612846128
4CCC5,1836,0174912349123
5BROS5,1546,0545012150121
6Jäger5,1045,5574711847118
7Myr5,0986,0145012050120
8ONE5,0665,9645011950119
9BOSS5,0495,7714911849118
10[TL]5,0355,9355011950119

Lets start it off with

1) and 3) Tread family - mass recruiters. 3 tribes in the first day. Horrible. Scattered all around the map and destined to fail. 1/10

2) TSU - Looking through the ranks, lots of successful world 72 members here. No academy tribe. Good spread with a small amount of cluster. Should do very well. 9/10

4) CCC - Spread along the rim of k44. Impressive set-up but along with Tread family, mass recruiting with 2 tribes early. If they are able to keep the high amount of clustered players happy should do well. Could run into a fight with TSU. 7/10

5) BROS - Spread across k45 into k44 could run into problems with the Tread family. But, looking at the fact both tribes have academy's I would expect the two tribes to be allied to each other. Better chance of survival than Tread. 6/10

6) Jager - Duke seems like a level headed player. Spread across the rim of K54 they seem to be the same type of tribe that CCC is, just without the mass recruiting. 8/10

7) Myr - K45 core area. Mass recruiting with the academy tribe. Myr vs Bros vs Tread fam could be a good early game war. 6/10

8. ONE - Will be fighting with [TL] for k55. No Academy tribe, looks promising 8/10

9. BOSS - Some very good some average players. I expect them to break up and join different tribes near the players. Not enough information I could gather about them though so no rating.

10. [TL] - Will be fighting with one for k55. Open diplomacy, looks like younger players, most likely will fail. 6/10

DeletedUser

how can u say a 47 member tribe not a mass recruiter? -_-

DeletedUser

I honestly doubt we'll see any of the current top 10 there in a month's time, except for possibly Jager and CCC.

silvereclipes

TSU maybe around as well some W4 players in them as well playing under different names so they may stick around longer.

DeletedUser

It's never too early to see a top 10 thread. The progress of any world is interesting to see.

DeletedUser110464

It's never too early to see a top 10 thread. The progress of any world is interesting to see.

While the progress is interesting to see I think the only good thing to see on top players and top tribe threads are the documentation of who was on top after a certain period of time. It can be interesting to see if someone sticks around the top from day 1 onwards, or if they start up fast and fall behind. But the analysis can be mostly impossible unless you just happen to know a lot about who is using certain names or who is leading certain tribes.

DeletedUser

Made an account just for this:

I think it's pretty cool we're(CCC) rated a solid 7, though I'm here to negotiate our elevation to an 8. What will it take boys?

EDIT: I had an idea, I'll write a poem:

CCC is a great tribe full of great people
even though we may appear feeble
we will grow strong to defeat all evil

Original poem by strots do not steal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seeing all these tribes, i think TSU has the highest chance of getting somewhere. But only if they break the core, and we all know its hard to play core :p

DeletedUser

Nice to see my tribe BOSS in with the early rankings. We have a mix. Played with quite a few of our members in previous worlds. A few are new to me though, so who knows what they're like! I do agree with the top 10 early tribes rarely are there even a week later, let alone a month. But we're a good bunch and like a laugh. Won't take things to heart if we get rimmed or break up. So think we'll do alright!

DeletedUser

Some more information for you on BOSS - I'm not part of them but I know some of them personally!

9) A bunch of players who know one another from W60, W76 & HP - Some sort of chemistry that should already be built can help them come out of their shells in this starting phase!

DeletedUser

Some more information for you on BOSS - I'm not part of them but I know some of them personally!

9) A bunch of players who know one another from W60, W76 & HP - Some sort of chemistry that should already be built can help them come out of their shells in this starting phase!

Hey mate. Which members do you know? Might be some I don't :p be nice to get some more information myself on those members! I know the duke JapMan well... and I am Baron. Seem a good little tribe early doors.

DeletedUser

how can u say a 47 member tribe not a mass recruiter? -_-
If they don't have an academy tribe I don't consider them to be mass recruiters.

An an old friend send me a screenshot of a Yager message, before the world started. http://imgur.com/NCtlxzb

Mass recruiting, but it looks like the Duke is only targeting good players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115210

Your crazy, 47 members in one day is defiantly mass recruition :p

DeletedUser

Hey mate. Which members do you know? Might be some I don't :p be nice to get some more information myself on those members! I know the duke JapMan well... and I am Baron. Seem a good little tribe early doors.

John & Brandon (3 Grim Reapers), Swordstalker XP, few more i've recently started to build a good friendship with also - If you look at my sig and search my name you should realize who I am by the tribe!

DeletedUser

So with this all being said, can we determine what tribes may be on the top say in a week?

DeletedUser

TSU, CCC, BROS and Jagar and the rest will be new... Tread will be there but only because of mass recruiting and moving around the 100 players, but will start to die within a month.

DeletedUser

Your crazy, 47 members in one day is defiantly mass recruition :p

To put this to rest Jager are a premade, not a mass recruit tribe. Made a few startegic recruitment but the core of teh tribe are premade through long existing friendships.