Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

Actually it's not hilarious and I never reported you, and you can still blow me.

DeletedUser

I got a warning from good ol DreamSweeper so Im 100% on you reporting me-actually I believe it even showed a quote of our mail, mustve been the leprochauns again

I think it might have been my co-player, but for the third time I PERSONALLY DID NOT REPORT YOU. Are you actually so stupid you can't comprehend that there is more than one person on the teemo account, or are you being deliberately dense just to frustrate me? Either way, grow up.

DeletedUser117392

I think it might have been my co-player, but for the third time I PERSONALLY DID NOT REPORT YOU. Are you actually so stupid you can't comprehend that there is more than one person on the teemo account, or are you being deliberately dense just to frustrate me? Either way, grow up.

Doesn't matter if it was you or not. You should take the responsibility of the actions taken by your account.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter if it was you or not. You should take the responsibility of the actions taken by your account.

By that logic, should I extend that and take responsibility for the actions of people who share other things with me as well? My house, city, country, planet? Then I can take credit for everything SWEET

DeletedUser

By that logic, should I extend that and take responsibility for the actions of people who share other things with me as well? My house, city, country, planet? Then I can take credit for everything SWEET

hACA1017A.jpg

Talks big on here but still, only conquer on us was last night and an issolated village that had no support :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And your only conquer on him was?

Non Existant-But I have yet to send nobles at the Teemo account minus when 2dadar was still thriving :D Heard you cant stop whining about us on other worlds, poor calamari :'(

DeletedUser99565

Non Existant-But I have yet to send nobles at the Teemo account minus when 2dadar was still thriving :D Heard you cant stop whining about us on other worlds, poor calamari :'(

I heard you tell lies to your part-time coplayers. So of course I interrupt him when he is spreading these lies to people on w80.

DeletedUser

I heard you tell lies to your part-time coplayers. So of course I interrupt him when he is spreading these lies to people on w80.

I most certainly am telling nothing but the truth. Even told him I didnt give the full notice of the cancellation period. Told him I recruited the most useless of the useless (Lotus and Trag), well if I hadve recruited you I guess we'd have an even more useless member then lotus (giggle) couldnt defend his account, it was sat all but 2 hours a day.

You're just butthurt because you have to noble barbs to try and stay alive now-and the fact that in your eyes, Locke "backstabbed" you-which in fact he did not-he gave the proper cancellation period and attacked.

DeletedUser99565

I'm not mad. I'm upset with people trying to play the "good guy" card and act like they are perfect little angels to place the blame on others. Also I don't appreciate the way you guys talk down to people you believe/know you can steamroll over.

DeletedUser

Talks big on here but still, only conquer on us was last night and an issolated village that had no support :D

Actually I'm not talking big. I don't value tribal wars as a significant part of my life or accomplishments, just a diversion. Calling your BS is another enjoyable pastime, so thank you for providing that I guess.

DeletedUser

Actually I'm not talking big. I don't value tribal wars as a significant part of my life or accomplishments, just a diversion. Calling your BS is another enjoyable pastime, so thank you for providing that I guess.

I dont exactly see what BS you're calling. Someone from your account reported me to the mods like a baby, so we repaid the favor.

I honestly dont take pride in tribal wars. I have a girlfriend and a family, a full-time job, I play maybe 4 hours a day on work days. It most certainly is not my "life" as I believe is implied in your above message, but I could be mistaken. Shouldnt you be spending more time on your account rebuilding those smithies and farms then attempting to troll me on here? Hasnt worked out too well for you so far.

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Hello boy

I reported you because calling me retarded, well thats a serious insult.
You have a girlfriend? I honestly doubt that, maybe you have one and she is stupid enough to spend her time with arrogant person like you

Are you crying? Loosing so hard vs a player that is 5x smaller than you?

I am a barb nobler? Well there is nothing wrong with that
But there is a lot wrong with only internalling

http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3164027&type=&pn=-1

You are just mad because ''food'' is kicking your ass

Even if we loose , We will be the winners

Because at least we have guts , and we don't lick your pussy
Go eat your own shit looser

DeletedUser

well-that-escalated-quickly-meme-15.jpg

No Im not a boy, Im clearly a 27 year old hot blonde in disguise, this is really me;

BSxdCLhIEAE64Z1.jpg

Blah blah blah insulting me because I have a girlfriend and judging by the aggression in your mail TW is your life. Internals are only internals if internals want to be internals-try to comprehend those big words. But if you look closely at my post I stated Calamari was nobling barbs just to stay alive

Godzilla-facepalm.png

No if you lose* (Try to learn to spell proper words) you'll technically have lost-theres no winning in losing..speaking of which you have so many typos, learn proper grammer.

fef7acdf6b18ac7dca6f3d7b9f19fa17d2b21877834344daa9de638054787308.jpg

Too many picture Titu oh lord and mighty?<3

Oh and for the record that was my co (Ryan-twitch3d on externals) calling you retarded, which he had every right to do judging by the grammar.

Infraction worthy?