Drama Llama, a tribe or a slavery?

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So i just wanted to tell you my story from being in this tribe for around one and a half week, i entered the acc Clearbladez at 1k points so it doesn't cover all the way there.T

Today i were kicked from this tribes, and instantly got 2 nobles on me from the player RockWilder, i kinda instantly asked him why? Here is the answer:

d137621525f22fc3d0b472d4467872a9.png

Here is what the insult was, it happened 1 week ago in skype chat were he refused to think he was wrong. He had points right in this discussion but he also said wrong things, but he began being quite aggressive towards me before.
5b7793e2a85423809b135b277af73fb6.png

I think i ended the skype chat by telling him to shut up after he got angry at me bcs i called him a dumbnut, i got a bit annoyed so i take blame in being a bit mean at the end.

But let's move on to the OP at Onge, an OP were i was set up to nuke a 1,9k village of him. They said it was a choice if we were to start or not, and as the village was at 1,9k points and another guy nuked it. I choice to not take 18 hours out of my farming to send my nuke down at this.
After i said no to this OP, which they said were a choice. The skype randomly began popping messages from Gabi922 who were really mad at me for not participating, and from this she and RockWilder has moved on to kick me and send nobles at me.
Further blaming me for trashtalking the tribe, this was reffering to me saying Jovis (the mighty 1k plundered) were to take the bigest village, but that he had to hit it first cause of morale. My opinion was that this would leave moments to send snipes from both the other 2 villages of Onge, but everything i said were just said no to and Jovis were better than everyone so he shud have it.

Now im with no tribe and im with noble incs from RockWilder and if you wan't to know his troop count you are free to send me a message on forum or ingame at Clearbladez, as i'm not nice to people who kick me cause they want my village.

This is just a story, pretty much i had to take out my rage somewhere, and for those who consider joining Drama LLama I ask to think twice, as speaking up over the leaders in this tribe gets you kicked.
The ideals in this tribe is basicly that the leaders and their best friends have all the power, and that the rest are sheeps waiting to be killed or abused.

I don't think any leader have yet to noble a village without someone else clearing it for them.

Have a nice day everyone.

DeletedUser84793

if you get rimmed restart in the south east ill recruit you.

Ignoramus of the Law

Well, there is no such thing as bad publicity I guess... :D

Also, to answer your question, me and Rock cleared our own second villages and participated with troops / nobles in most actions. Not to mention support. Gabi participated in the OPs and happened to take the village because was the closest.

Stop being butthurt. You were kicked for your agressive, rude, unsporty attitude. And coming here to god-know-why only cofirms this. Sorry for James, your co. Seemed like a decent fellow

Last edited:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The fact you say i own the account tells me how little effort you put into your own tribemembers. The fact you also kicked before saying anything says more.

And im not butthurt, im stating facts. And ofc i will bring up the fact a 20k acc hasn't even plundered 1million resources before 2 days ago, and is yet to reach 10k plundered.

And Ganca is another one that hasn't passed 1k plundered or reached 1mill farmed.

Also, RockWilder has had passive aggresive attitude towards me, and the fact people begin attack me in skype chat for not participating in OP's you said i had a choice in... Wait nvm those are all leaders of the tribe or in some form good friends so it doesn't matter what they do, sorry for forgeting that.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I find the fact all you can do is post a picture is worse, guess the nobles of yours doesn't say so.

DeletedUser84793

Eating popcorn and enjoying the drama show!:icon_wink:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You are not authorized to use the copyrighted "facepalm" on a world that Undead Billy Mays is either playing or forum active in. The legal team will ask that you remove the term "facepalm" and instead use the term "Forehead Smack" "Palm resting on top of head" or other terms depicting the above mentioned.

facepalm_zpsemdozevi.png

Thank you

Undead Billy Mays

DeletedUser110648

You are not authorized to use the copyrighted "facepalm" on a world that Undead Billy Mays is either playing or forum active in. The legal team will ask that you remove the term "facepalm" and instead use the term "Forehead Smack" "Palm resting on top of head" or other terms depicting the above mentioned.

nice joke

also A single word cannot be copyrighted, as copyright registration is only available for works of original authorship

Ignoramus of the Law

UBM, which are your views reagarding Headdesks? Is that for free / public use?
Facepalm sounds to awesome so it was a matter of time until someone would register it. But headdesk...

eLeMeNOhPi

This is just a story, pretty much i had to take out my rage somewhere
Well, I respect you for admitting that. Don't take it hard though, this is all this game is about :p This is what makes it fun.

P.S: You've just become one of my favorites in this forum ;)

DeletedUser110464

Umm yeah that's enough of the facepalm and other talk... I highly doubt that's what the op wanted the discussion to be about.