Drama Llama, a tribe or a slavery?

DeletedUser112704

headpalm.jpg

Well, this is copyrighted, but can be used freely by anyone, unless they start making money with it. In that case, creator of "headpalm" (which is me :p ) gets some part of the money they make. Mail me ingame or here and I'll provide you with the details of where to transfer said money.

DeletedUser102104

I apologize to W80 for these Llama impostors, they will meet their doom! The real llama has risen!

Ignoramus of the Law

I apologize to W80 for these Llama impostors, they will meet their doom! The real llama has risen!

We did not claim any connection with any previous llamas. And it is our favourite animal as well. As a fact, we have told everyone that asked that we are a new team around :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser102104

We did not claim any connection with any previous llamas. And it is our favourite animal as well. As a fact, we have told everyone that asked that we are a new team around :)

I was just messin around! All for some giggles right now, doesnt matter if you take a llama name ahah

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, seems the new account im on is going well as we just achieved Looter of the Day, take that Llamas!