Tired of Bonfires

DeletedUser92753

sacrificing some nobles will have 100% probability of success there.

Plus if its to avoid hitting a bonfire stack, rebuilding a noble is so much better than rebuilding a trashed nuke.

DeletedUser93513

well, I would argue against that personally. A trashed nuke sometimes just has to call it a night, maybe serve itself some menudo the next morning.

DeletedUser85711

Morale is nothing, it just makes us lose more troops and it's not a big deal.

Ironically, in this case, morale killed more troops than the bonfire. There's ways around it... And if you can't figure out a way to take out an inactive player that's 1.6k without there being piles of support sent, then you're doing something wrong and it's not the game's fault.

DeletedUser

Yes it will but doesn't change the fact that lot of good players both in my tribe and outside my tribe have failed to take out even small 1k point players.

Let's think of an imaginary scenario for a guy like me under attack...maybe during a war?
I'm offensive and anyone clever enough can backtime me and somehow kill my troops while I sleep.
Let's assume that the attacker has tons of troops and can wipe out any support I may receive.
He does and kills both my troops and my tribe mates' defensive troops.
TBH, I'm done, right?
But then comes my tribe mates raging with bonfire. 4 guys near me have a bonfire each. They support 4 of my villages with bonfire and offensive guys near me stack my villages up with cats. I myself saved some cats by dodging.
However, when he hits me hard, the vast army of the attacker is nothing infront of the few hundred cats powered by bonfire.
Now he's gone. My tribe mates go after him and they lose all their troops due to his villages being stacked by bonfire too.
What remains is two army-less players standing and staring at each other being kinda equalled out even though the attacker deserved to win and take over my villages (assuming I couldn't snipe or backtime successfully).

Situations like these are extremely common even for players with multiple villages.
Plus, these kind of advantages possessed by defenders seriously discourage attackers which kinda sucks as it takes much of the fun of the game.

Interesting Scenario... Maybe a little more strategy would work lol. Fake his tribe mates nearby, organize a train on each of his villages.

If you want to tunnel vision 1 village you deserve to hit bonfire every time. Bonfire requires attackers to use more strategy. I mean after all, this is a strategy based game.

Btw, who would even want a 1.6k village at this stage, it sets you back. Spend your nobles wisely they are expensive at the moment.

DeletedUser107658

I love bonfires, it kills lots and lots of axes for me ;)

Ripfin

Interesting Scenario... Maybe a little more strategy would work lol. Fake his tribe mates nearby, organize a train on each of his villages.

If you want to tunnel vision 1 village you deserve to hit bonfire every time. Bonfire requires attackers to use more strategy. I mean after all, this is a strategy based game.

Btw, who would even want a 1.6k village at this stage, it sets you back. Spend your nobles wisely they are expensive at the moment.

My favorite trick was sending a fake noble train but gobbed with 1K Cats from my CAT village that and bonfire in the first hit and its just plain ugly knocking their warehouses and farms and timber camp, clay pits down it was ugly since they sent their defenses to the real noble attack.

DeletedUser93066

My troops keeps disappearing into Monica too :( But for real I had a blast reading this thread. LOVED IT!

DeletedUser113795

Bonfire shud be removed from game! Noobs survive because of that stupid weapon! We are not playing game so little guys aka noobs and not actives player survive! Its should be skills and active play that detrman who will live and who die. Not some stupid paly weapon. I would defiantly remove that weapon from game its killing its beauty.

DeletedUser

Guys, have you forgot something? Different world has different settings. Since you hate bonfire so much, go join a non-pally or non-weapon world. Period.

Ignoramus of the Law

Guys, have you forgot something? Different world has different settings. Since you hate bonfire so much, go join a non-pally or non-weapon world. Period.

You sir deserve a slice of Ukraine

DeletedUser84793

xxstealthyxx has free tissues if anyone needs it. sniff sniff boo hoo blah blah:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

That's just the way it is. Noobs survive using and those smart enough to utilise it survive too.

DeletedUser117925

Noobs and turtles all die out eventually, just use your scouts and don't hit players with a lot of cats, it's not rocket science

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I hate the Bonfires , my reason ? I always get that weapon Last never fails and I somehow think it's a conspiracy LOL