The K44 Barb Nobling Rules

DeletedUser117694

Well folks we've been seeing a lot of pathetic barb nobling going on. "Top Players" they claim to be but yet have no spine to take on any of these 2k under tribe-less players. I mean really are we playing sims here? This is Tribal Wars, gain some OD. Leave my farms alone.

We under Martial Law have enacted an Executive Order within the region of Light. If you noble a barb village within our 15x15 of any member under Light, we will crush your village down to nothing and troll on you the entire way.

Do Not Be Stupid, Do NOT Barb Noble

23363355.jpg

:swordsman: Stay Classy My Friends :swordsman:

DeletedUser

Stick it to em! I will join you in this wonderful pursuit :p

DeletedUser1082

Uhhh you're obviously new here, barbarian villages don't tend to have troops in, meaning they're a better conquer early in the world. You lose nothing taking them, deny your neighbours a farm, and can noble earlier, allowing you to build the village up.

DeletedUser

you also forgot this is a packet world. and nobling player vils with already built academies will allow you to make more nobles straight away and noble vils quicker. also barb nobling makes you look like a nub

DeletedUser1082

actually it's mathematically proven that it's faster to noble a 26 point barb and pump res to get it to academy than it is to explain sarcasm on the forums.

DeletedUser67772

Unless your good at explaining sarcasm.

I like what you guys are doing with this rule Martial Law. So we will be bringing this same rule into effect for southern k54 and k64 when it gets nobles (i will have it first ;) )

DeletedUser117694

Uhhh you're obviously new here, barbarian villages don't tend to have troops in, meaning they're a better conquer early in the world. You lose nothing taking them, deny your neighbours a farm, and can noble earlier, allowing you to build the village up.

Barb Nobler Alert!

No clearly you don't understand the logic of time management.

Are you better spending 3 weeks building a 1.5k barb to noble ready or are you better clearing a 4k with acad ready?

Listen I'm not going to sit here as argue your playing style this is it.

If anyone nobles our farms, expect the full mite of our iron fist to crush your village and leave your people running for the hills

DeletedUser117694

Unless your good at explaining sarcasm.

I like what you guys are doing with this rule Martial Law. So we will be bringing this same rule into effect for southern k54 and k64 when it gets nobles (i will have it first ;) )

We honor you for you choosing the Right path to glory! Thank you for enforcing our rule!

DeletedUser

... If you noble a barb village within our 15x15...

15x15... don't be so lenient. If someone nobles in your 30x30, they should be nobling a farm. I'd say a good middle ground is 20x20, if someone nobles a barb in my 15x15, they are only doing it to get closer to fight me (like my excuse to eat them?)

DeletedUser117694

15x15... don't be so lenient. If someone nobles in your 30x30, they should be nobling a farm. I'd say a good middle ground is 20x20, if someone nobles a barb in my 15x15, they are only doing it to get closer to fight me (like my excuse to eat them?)

You are right my friend we have sofar been very kind in Light towards our neighbors. I like your style of thinking!

DeletedUser25865

thats true. why noble a barbarian village when you can noble a '01. X Rated' village :p

DeletedUser41666

We under Martial Law have enacted an Executive Order within the region of Light. If you noble a barb village within our 15x15 of any member under Light, we will crush your village down to nothing and troll on you the entire way.

:swordsman: Stay Classy My Friends :swordsman:

Nice, less than 24 hours after this post, one of your tribe members nobles a barb within multiple 15x15s of your members. I hope you stay true to your word!

we will crush your village down to nothing and troll on you the entire way.

Edit: Don't forget your academy members!

Last edited:

DeletedUser117694

Yet this was no barb. A player we cleared and beat down left behind this village just before we were ready.

Lets focus on this aspect. In the past 24hours we have caused the fall of DMW due to the noobish ways, We have executed two players for barb nobling in our region.

If anything id say we've gone beyond my word

DeletedUser41666

Yet this was no barb. A player we cleared and beat down left behind this village just before we were ready.
In regards to MerlinzApprentice 241 ODA change in the 5 days leading up to nobling suggests otherwise. Or does it take 4 days to noble two fields away?

Whilst majorgil did jump 1,956 ODA when nobling, a 1K village seems like it might be better used as a farm.

Lets focus on this aspect. In the past 24hours we have caused the fall of DMW due to the noobish ways
Either it is you, or it's their noobish ways. It can't be both. Although, I'd suggest it was probably more likely interaction from Rated. I heard they've taken out around 20,000 DMW troops in the last 24 hours, of course not all of ODA gained was DMW, but at least 90% was.
[SPOIL]
9O2c2hk.png
[/SPOIL]
Don't feel bad that it's taken you a week to gain the same ODA as they did in 24 hours.
[SPOIL]
bz5KsmX.png
[/SPOIL]

I could be completely wrong here, but if you could evidence that you caused the fall of DMW some how, I'd really appreciate it.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to give you credit. You did help bring down DMW, by recruiting their players (John.Purser, xxRIGGxx, ellis1562, Seawaterbowers, and marcusharvey)

Last edited:

DeletedUser116682

Damn K44 is so hectic, everyone hates each other in this K xD

DeletedUser117694

harooney786 Jul 14, 23:22
Hi this is the duke of dbw. I know alots been happening i just want to know if you guys can call it truece with our tribe. We are cutting out dmw from us and the rest because we prerty much got dragged into it all by some idiots. If thats possible let me know as war is not what this tribe wants

Martial Law Jul 14, 23:32
No, You are all a family and you will all fall as a family

harooney786 Jul 14, 23:33
Were not family no more leaders caused it and skiped tribes. But i underStand if thats what it has to be

Martial Law Jul 14, 23:34
Change your name and break off from them then we will speak.

If you really want to be friends you will need to be of use

We dont have much recruitment up north. You could help fix that

harooney786 Jul 14, 23:37
Okai thats fine change of name will be done and we will break off from them. What will we be to you guys as its already a tribe i want to keep it as is and we are all very good with how we help eachother. If you need some guys to join us and you guys let me know and we can recruit them to our tribe

harooney786 Jul 14, 23:38
If you have any good names for tribe shoot at me

Martial Law Jul 14, 23:40
you have 23 players thats not bad for starters

So now I want DMW leadership dead

this is the mission of your tribe

Martial Law Jul 14, 23:41
liberation means freedom

harooney786 Jul 14, 23:41
Leadership has left already

harooney786 Jul 14, 23:42
I like that !

Martial Law Jul 14, 23:42
they left, but i want everyone involved in DMW to join you or die

You can not have more than 25 members in a tribe this world. Theres a reason for this. The right group can destroy any family tirbe

This doesn't even cover us slipping into DMW forums and wrecking chaos among the ranks.

Rated attacks keeps a constant pressure on them they have been for awhile. We then were in charge of crippling the infrastructure . We had a few decent players of there's near by. We took in one that was actually worthy everyone else so far is rubbish.

Now I will agree every last bit with you our OD has been lacking the recent week. We climbed up but never maintained our position. This is partially due to all the merges going on, dont worry our trains will be gearing up soon.

DeletedUser117694

This was our post, Dont know why we dont have a photo of this moment.

Hello Noobs,

This is Lord Eastwood from Light. You are not safe anywhere you will be soon destroyed by us and are just a mere stone that will be crushed by us.

Your forums are ours now every bit of info belongs to us, very interesting :)

For all of you who dont wish to be beaten, message me Lord Eastwood and We can discuss your terms of surrender.

If you don not... well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTJlH7g0tw

P.s
funny-old-man.jpg

but we got the reaction

http://i.gyazo.com/d75d36a2005837e874f349eb1e399da3.png