The K44 Barb Nobling Rules

DeletedUser117694

but ill be honest im not here to prove anything to anyone. I came here to state a public warning to all members in K44 whom actually read these forums.

DeletedUser116682

Don't be like this Roman :/ I know you missed me <3:icon_twisted: On a side note actually quite a lot is going on in K44

The DBW family broke apart as they really couldn't handle the size they got to, too much friction & they guy that approached me for negotiations from their tribe also wasn't sure what they were doing. Some have split off to a tribe called Dawn but I am interested to see where they end up. My guess is now the rest of the DBW players, since they were pretty much surrounded by let's be honest, better players will be eaten R.I.P barb nobling :icon_sad:

DeletedUser117694

Do your self a favor, stay away from any ex DMW total noobs. You will just get dragged down to the bottom with em

DeletedUser

Do your self a favor, stay away from any ex DMW total noobs. You will just get dragged down to the bottom with em
Why are you the only ones allowed to recruit them? Seem to have taken on a few ex DMW lol.

DeletedUser117694

Why are you the only ones allowed to recruit them? Seem to have taken on a few ex DMW lol.

We took 1 in, because he actually had nobles. The others refused to hand me an account sit so got the boot.