A Loyal Nemesis

OTDDeathAwaits

I'll throw it down real. I'm not a diplomatic speaker.

I actually haven't logged in since about 3 or 4 days after the tiger op failed, so like the 3rd week of june sometime I think, I didn't actually know it was booted but I'm not particularly surprised either, I probably could have defended but I chose not to just because the tiger op was so bad and there were so few people that actually took part in it, (it was like 90% MN/KIT/Zahariel) that it pissed me off completely. I just took the decision to not sit all summer in my boxers as a solo player being opped when it feels like people won't retaliate. I felt like I was talking to a wall at points during the OP on me. I just about flipped my lid when i sent a circ to the entire tribe to def like 5 villas yniets was hitting in k25 because I had nothing there, despite us having like 900 villages in the continent, I did not recieve a single troop of support within any time frame.(although many of those villages did belong to endz). Wolf found out pretty fast I wasn't defending because I sniped literally everything he sent so i was pretty sure the account was in a meltdown anyhow.

The game is literally a war of wills, but my will was more or less permanently put out by certain allies & enemies. The 1st op on me I stayed up for about 24 hours and you took 1 village, the 2nd I think you took about 10 I could actually defend and i stayed up about 30~ - 35 hours for that one, its pretty unhealthy, attacking should be be less time consuming but I just thought our attacking sucked through lack of participation and if someone won't send their nukes then I won't sit up all night defending on ultimately their behalf

You proved to be a worthy opponent but were left stranded, even though you were a loyal member, more than we actually thought in NME was the case.

Enjoy your summer mate.

DeletedUser108293

I'll throw it down real. I'm not a diplomatic speaker.

I actually haven't logged in since about 3 or 4 days after the tiger op failed, so like the 3rd week of june sometime I think, I didn't actually know it was booted but I'm not particularly surprised either, I probably could have defended but I chose not to just because the tiger op was so bad and there were so few people that actually took part in it, (it was like 90% MN/KIT/Zahariel) that it pissed me off completely. I just took the decision to not sit all summer in my boxers as a solo player being opped when it feels like people won't retaliate. I felt like I was talking to a wall at points during the OP on me. I just about flipped my lid when i sent a circ to the entire tribe to def like 5 villas yniets was hitting in k25 because I had nothing there, despite us having like 900 villages in the continent, I did not recieve a single troop of support within any time frame.(although many of those villages did belong to endz). Wolf found out pretty fast I wasn't defending because I sniped literally everything he sent so i was pretty sure the account was in a meltdown anyhow.

The game is literally a war of wills, but my will was more or less permanently put out by certain allies & enemies. The 1st op on me I stayed up for about 24 hours and you took 1 village, the 2nd I think you took about 10 I could actually defend and i stayed up about 30~ - 35 hours for that one, its pretty unhealthy, attacking should be be less time consuming but I just thought our attacking sucked through lack of participation and if someone won't send their nukes then I won't sit up all night defending on ultimately their behalf

You are always welcome back bro.
Endz completly screwed us and i know how bad it sucked that is why i asked you if you need more D :/ you were a far better player and especially defender than most others in this world have proven this far.
I hope you have a god time, there never were any hard feelings towards you, all of them went to endz who kept complaining that sitters didnt grew his account while he was under fire and he was sat all day..
You can always mail me on skype if you wanna talk.
-Dan

DeletedUser

An update on stats would be benefiting now that Tehonzuk, is not on NME anymore. What happened? How did this come? Quitter, sit, or just not playing with NME style? Let us know. Good job Loyal.

OTDDeathAwaits

An update on stats would be benefiting now that Tehonzuk, is not on NME anymore. What happened? How did this come? Quitter, sit, or just not playing with NME style? Let us know. Good job Loyal.

Tehon once again didnt have the 'time' to defend his incomings which is fine so we, as we always do ensure there was full coverage. He didnt like some of the people helping cover his account during an op. on him and logged in and refused to reset them and set someone else, whether they were online or not.

Just another teh scandal...

At least this time we can ensure he doesnt come back! NME will take him down.

Side 1:
Players: Tehonzuk
Side 2:
Tribes: Loyal

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 58
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 300,663
Side 2: 547,724
Difference: 247,061

chart

DeletedUser47445

So, I guess this war went to shit and we all died and went straight to hell then?

DeletedUser117803

well, dam!!!

are you saying that i am stuck in TW purgatory????

b/c not sure i am up to that.
but. maybe again, i am?

Hyperion.

No no kit, you went straight to tw heaven you angel <3
Throw me some of them golden spoons plz, I have debts to pay.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With Tehonzuk officially barbed out, I'd like to say some goodbye words to the most annoying and retarded player in w74. Who of course survived the internalling until late July of 2015, only because 95% of his vills were bordering Loyal/Growth and we had other priorities. Everybody in council and few others (me included) knew since ages ago that Teh would get internal'ed with the first good chance. We had kept him stacked and somehow in check with minimum losses to Loyal OP's for months, but the last one was a GREAT chance to finally end him. NME gain more than Loyal from this, because we simply noble more vills from him. Those vills will be used by actually active members who participate in the tribal activities and OP's, so even if we lose some ground to our enemy, we only benefit from this in the long run. Small parenthesis before someone from Loyal busts my @$$. Yes, this is kinda similar with Prom's internal, where we gained few and were happy about it in the forums, but that's the nature of the game. Subjectively i can add that you lost a leader and we lost a bitch, so we still come ahead comparing these two, but you get my point anyway.
There are still many barbs left, so everyone will naturally focus them. After all is nobled, we'll see how this war resumes and which tribe strikes first and/or more effectively.

Now, in hopes that Teh himself reads my post, this is directed straight at you pal. I once thought you would be a great asset in the battles for the core domination. I soon realised this wasn't the case at all, and it's sad that dagan didn't find a good opportunity to rid of you. Then the war came and you were our best meatshield. Too bad Loyal never really broke you. This whole thing could have happened back in Feb or March... You deserve a bit of respect for fighting them back, because although we helped you, you DID actually defend yourself the first month of the war. Then, suddenly you had no time and you were only promises about returning and rejected many co-players whom YOU were asking for intesively. You had 2 'friends' in NME, me and legion, but you respected noone and nothing. You were just a pain and a weight for NME, annoying everyone with your stupid actions and insulting. Had you been in the rim, we'd simply boot you and internal you, but as i stated above, that wasn't the case.
Thanks for the k63 vills, my pretentious interest and caring for 'your side of the story' paid off i guess (same with legion). The flags trading was an unexpected bonus.

P.S. I said in a previous post that whoever damaged NME will get it by the end of the world
1 down

DeletedUser117267

The world is a much better place and NME in a better position without him, completely lacked respect for anything or anyone around him regardless of what they did for him. Only shame is that I never got a chance to attack him :(, would have loved a 1 on 1 against him.

NME gain far more from this than loyal do, regardless of what villages were gained/lost.

DeletedUser117803

golden spoons falling on hyperion.
<3

it is so beautiful from on high.
;)

Sir TJ

So much internal hate....

Never spoke to the guy...

But where is the bro love people...

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mystery Nuke?
What happened to Hungrywolf? Being an @$$ in more than 1 world under the same name proved troublesome? :p

DeletedUser118185

Mystery Nuke?
What happened to Hungrywolf? Being an @$$ in more than 1 world under the same name proved troublesome? :p

No acutally I just like the name Mystery Nuke better and I dont want to be related to HW because i only played the account for a short time.

DeletedUser

No acutally I just like the name Mystery Nuke better and I dont want to be related to HW because i only played the account for a short time.

why not change it to Tehonzuk Jr ? you both about the same type player In my book. evil twins

th