A Loyal Nemesis

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I had told Yogi i'll be #1 in K44 at the end of summer... Guess that won't happen. At least that moron Solo has the spot ;)

DeletedUser62294

I guess we know why those Loyal ops have been failing. You should see how many nukes their backliners either leave at home or just now appear to have found a use for. Sorry NME for taking the ODD away from you guys but Loyal wasn't using them anyways.

OTDDeathAwaits

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Loyal

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 330
Side 2: 45
Difference: 285

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,096,661
Side 2: 423,069
Difference: 2,673,592

chart

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guess NME claims victory in the biggest war in w74 up to date, with some help from Growth nonetheless.
Let's see how the Loyal remnants who didn't join NME or Growth shape up the map again...

DeletedUser

Little help? After 8 days end score was 746-45 in favor of Growth. Thats more than half conquers NME made against Loyal in half a year. You really think they would disband if Growth didnt declare on them?

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Congrats to both NME and Growth. Too bad we won't see those 2 fighting eachother for win #boring #hugs

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Little help? After 8 days end score was 746-45 in favor of Growth. Thats more than half conquers NME made against Loyal in half a year. You really think they would disband if Growth didnt declare on them?

I don't know who you are, but you're God Batan level of bad ...

DeletedUser117283

Woah there buddy......

Whats the OD with them villages they took?

if you cant tell me that i agree with Mako----- you went full Lord baton on us :/

DeletedUser100696

Does anyone actually know who King Hadeus is? He started posting around here almost the same time we declared on Loyal.

DeletedUser47445

5 bucks says its some random troll account. He's doing it for attention, and if you ignore him, he'll likely go find somewhere else to muck about.

DeletedUser

indeed very interesting if nothing else a new mystery? or is it a old mystery coming full circle like in world 75 ? time will tell

th

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91934

Damn, for 20,000 pp I bet you could go straight to Tuz and he'll gladly give you screenshots of our forums and our skype chats.