Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thanks for this :icon_smile:

[spoil]Brick Tamland: So I'm Brick Tamland, and I'm currently sober

[/spoil]

^ I like that guy! Reminds me of myself :icon_biggrin:

Thats a lie H0lly, you aren't currently sober surely!?! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser116125

This account is not associated with DTF. In case anyone really thinks otherwise.
latest

DeletedUser100466

so when are you going to interview one of us at dtf? when are we gonna get reviewed? im honestly gettin sick and tired of being left out ;)

whoa post #69 ;)

So much ego ,we are all playing this game for years so no point being that much elitist.

DeletedUser

Cal: What worlds have you two played in the past? The ones I remember best are are the past no hauls worlds of w69 and w77, where you were in Barcode and Dharma respectively. Do you guys have a close relationship at all with the Barcode on this world, perhaps?

Cal it annoys me the way you bring up Barcode/GOAT waaay too much. Not because I don't want GOAT to receive attention. But mainly due to it taking away from your blog. You knew the answer before you asked it in this interview and it was also rather irrelevant.

The map says it all. Very silly.

[spoil]
df86b306a0e255e9799bd0c8b3329789.png

9e5fdb743da032f77dfeaf506bd625b7.png

[/spoil]

I also have to disagree with you on the NW situation. That K will probably be the most competitive continent on the world. Not one single tribe will secure it easily. If you can't see that, I really am worried.

[spoil]
370c63f2aa44e9754f72ffd908c193f6.png

[/spoil]

5 out of the top 10 tribes are in K44. Freak who didn't even get a mention are ranked 6th and trail GOAT by just 19,000 points. They also have less members. Freak are doing quite a bit of in-game recruiting themselves. If Freak keep this up they should recruit their way into the top ten quickly enough.

[spoil]
3475e67b8dcc522235a7a530be4f3e63.png

[/spoil]

It was a good read all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90465

I think Luxavism should start making blogs because unlike Cal using his blogs to hide his tribe and cause hate against his enemy, Luxavism gives an honest overview of how the world actually looks.

DeletedUser

Other people are perfectly capable of making blogs, should they so choose to. I have in fact encouraged them to do so, in every one of my blog posts so far, if you recall. My having a blog does not stop them.

I have stated, from the very beginning of this blog - and indeed in its title - that it is not a news article. This is a blog, that reflects my own thoughts, and will by its very nature have some bias. My choice to exclude my tribe from the blog had more to do with it being ranked somewhere in the 30's or 40's at the time of writing. Such a small and low ranked tribe has little place in a blog discussing the top 10 tribes of the world, and major tribes in k55. The fact that you personally consider it to be such a threat, when it is simply a small tribe of friends with a handful of recruits says more about your tribe than about my blogging.

DeletedUser90465

I'm just in shock that you would leave our tribe, but then rate it as the #1 tribe on your blog, especially when we aren't number one.
You knew what you were doing, and I find it to be very disheartening that you would use your blog to discretely why also blatantly (to those who knew what's going on) target my tribe.

monstaz2

He has made it quite clear. He is a man with an agenda and he will not censor out that for his blog. I'd agree with you Steve if it wasn't for how often Cal has repeated that he is bias and he encourages people to put out blogs based on their own views.

Seems to me there's a bit of this stuff \/ here

beef-02.jpg

There also seems to be a bit of THIS stuff as well \/
Salt-.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm just in shock that you would leave our tribe, but then rate it as the #1 tribe on your blog, especially when we aren't number one.
You knew what you were doing, and I find it to be very disheartening that you would use your blog to discretely why also blatantly (to those who knew what's going on) target my tribe.

Speaking as an outsider and third party, I think you are taking waay to much from what Cal is putting in his own blog. Blogs are both fun and informative; it is clear that Cal has put a decent amount of effort into his interviews and the information he provides. I find it discouraging that a member has a vendetta, rightly or wrongly, against it and would use it so to discredit this blog.

Last edited by a moderator: