Sol's Soapbox: An Unoffical and Politically Incorrect Blog

DeletedUser

I'm sure if you ask him he will feature freak in the next northwest section of the blog.

Well that's pretty obvious.

And not every goat applicant was accepted, only people who could be vouched for by members I have known for a long time, plus the usual things such as interviews/skills checks. DreamSweeper, FHRITP, -Ragnarok-, minimalanimal & Solace92 all came due to being unhappy with GOATS leadership and actions, had enough then approached myself to join.

Solace92 joined GOAT with the same intention of staying in the tribe as Dezz does GG.

[spoil]
a7b7cde13241322af886efec193914c3.png
[/spoil]
And do you know the funny thing is? You still won't admit that you have the player sitting in GG spying. He will be merged into Solace like Solace has done before. You're going to deny this but expect people to believe everything else you're saying.

DeletedUser116125

Solace92 joined GOAT with the same intention of staying in the tribe as Dezz does GG.
Hmmm Here is the real reason he joined GOAT
Also threatening to "Tor" an account and cat cal down if he didn't join your tribe is a good way of gaining loyal tribemembers? but who am i to judge right.

[10:03:19 PM] Steve: accept the invite
[10:04:35 PM] Steve: cal...
[10:04:59 PM] Cal: Steve.
[10:05:21 PM] Steve: yes.
[10:05:24 PM] Steve: Go se
[10:06:00 PM] Steve: otherwise ill Tor an alt account and rush cats on it.
[10:06:19 PM] Steve: and make sure its in the "safe area"
[10:06:26 PM] Cal: I want to stay unnoticed and out of pre's this world.
[10:06:29 PM] Steve: don't piss me off cal
[10:06:32 PM] Cal: And focus on my blog.
[10:06:42 PM] Steve: we aren't going to be a hugeass pre
[10:06:45 PM] Cal: Can't I do that?

lol.
And i think everyone that knows Steve would know that he would actually do what he threatened :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88733

It would appear you are being awfully mean to this Dezz character. Obviously they have an extreme dislike for Cal, to me it is quite apparent if you look at your screenshot and inspect their village name.

arabela

Other people are perfectly capable of making blogs, should they so choose to. I have in fact encouraged them to do so, in every one of my blog posts so far, if you recall. My having a blog does not stop them.

I have stated, from the very beginning of this blog - and indeed in its title - that it is not a news article. This is a blog, that reflects my own thoughts, and will by its very nature have some bias. My choice to exclude my tribe from the blog had more to do with it being ranked somewhere in the 30's or 40's at the time of writing. Such a small and low ranked tribe has little place in a blog discussing the top 10 tribes of the world, and major tribes in k55. The fact that you personally consider it to be such a threat, when it is simply a small tribe of friends with a handful of recruits says more about your tribe than about my blogging.

I think you are doing an exccelent job and you should keep doung what you actually enjoy not what others want you to do. Your blogs are good, all of us enjoy them and if it is what you are in the mood to do, just do this and ignore people that dont care about what you want...

Mr. Cringer Pants

I think you are doing an exccelent job and you should keep doung what you actually enjoy not what others want you to do. Your blogs are good, all of us enjoy them and if it is what you are in the mood to do, just do this and ignore people that dont care about what you want...

^^ This is the best advice for any situation in a video game.

DeletedUser

*Waits for marmite. to say enroachment was a good friend of his from previous worlds*

DeletedUser116033

Met omar this world, applied here, joined GOAT (like the other 5 who left you, he didn't like goats) applied here again.

Don't blame us because you can't stop your members from applying to us and desperately wanting to leave, says a lot about GOAT when there's several more of you still applying to join Freak :icon_eek:

DeletedUser90609

Met omar this world, applied here, joined GOAT (like the other 5 who left you, he didn't like goats) applied here again.

Don't blame us because you can't stop your members from applying to us and desperately wanting to leave, says a lot about GOAT when there's several more of you still applying to join Freak :icon_eek:

If you're full i'll have them! HashtagHugs&KissesWillWinTheWorld

DeletedUser116033

sitting at 3/4 full, maybe goat can make a tribe called lemme and we'll stick as freak :icon_redface: <3

DeletedUser

Just remember it works the other way too.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry Lux but it doesn't work the other way. We're all friends here and quite happy under our leadership.

Last edited: