Top 10 Tribe Discussion

Deleted User - 10618707

High number of tribe changes does not equate to a bad tribe, we didn't want the luxury of what i consider cheating, these new worlds let you bring all your butt buddies in, perfectly located, /yawn. Back in my day you joined a world off scratch and did your best to rope together a world winning bunch, so we've had to clean house a few times? and yet we stand taller than all the "pre-mades" so ya know, ill just be over here in my rank 2 tribe with a couple of tribe changes, havin a blast.

Your tribe stands higher lol? Yeah you've had to clean house...in other words, kick ppl when guys with higher points are around lol. Wonder when I'm gonna get my invite then :O

hurod

emoticon-0114-dull.gif

fine, welsh know about the game... a little :D

Angel of Fire

Your tribe stands higher lol? Yeah you've had to clean house...in other words, kick ppl when guys with higher points are around lol. Wonder when I'm gonna get my invite then :O

Sorry no nubz aloud. xox

Angel of Fire

Guess you should disband already then.

Lol the funniest thing actually is noobs like you talking s***, see you try and claim we are just points and whatnot, yet we have the highest ODA in the world at 501.122, and the next highest tribe being Golden whom are in a war and sit at 391.298 ODA.

So you can talk smack all you like, fact of the matter is my tribe is busy dominating and clearing plenty of little cowards like yourself, and when the time comes we will see you too :)

DeletedUser116125

Lol the funniest thing actually is noobs like you talking s***, see you try and claim we are just points and whatnot, yet we have the highest ODA in the world at 501.122, and the next highest tribe being Golden whom are in a war and sit at 391.298 ODA.

So you can talk smack all you like, fact of the matter is my tribe is busy dominating and clearing plenty of little cowards like yourself, and when the time comes we will see you too :)

Respect to Blood for Imo so far being the best Non premade tribe in this world. Keep doing what you are doing don't let the haters get to you :icon_eek:
tXLefZd.gif

Angel of Fire

Respect to Blood for Imo so far being the best Non premade tribe in this world. Keep doing what you are doing don't let the haters get to you :icon_eek:
tXLefZd.gif

[video=youtube;JhRtSHupVNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRtSHupVNI[/video]

DeletedUser105209

Yes, you have the highest oda at 523 884, while the 2nd tribe has 354 098 respectively. Your tribe has 88 villages, while wasted has 79 yet the actual point difference in your lead over wasted is 4445 points atm. So you've basically 169 786 more oda points for one not so nice village sized lead, and your calling TD a noob...

High ODA with little to show for it in a world with a limited amount of resources is nothing to brag about. Please, move in our direction :)