Top 10 Tribe Discussion

Michael Corleone.

Waffler Man is always so angry. Dunno why, everyone laughs having fun playing the game and he gets so angry.

DeletedUser

Also, stating that you have set a rule like that implies that there is a lack of trust in your tribe and no credit given when due.

Deleted User - 10618707

I hope you're still this cocky when we reach your doorstep, if you even survive that long. We'll give you something other to do than flame on the externals 24/7. :lol:

RcLee6D.gif

I'd worry about being Ded first :/

Angel of Fire

Whoever you are waffle Man ill be there ready when you wanna rim ITz.TD

Deleted User - 10618707

I guess you are going to recruit your way until then?

DeletedUser

I hope you're still this cocky when we reach your doorstep, if you even survive that long. We'll give you something other to do than flame on the externals 24/7. :lol:

RcLee6D.gif

Yep can't handle the banter LMAO

DeletedUser

He has tried several times to say the banter doesn't bother him yet it backfires every single time. Just an angry guy I guess.

God reminds me of Krieger on the world 77 forums. Difference being Krieger was interesting. This guy is dull

DeletedUser

Barely any discussion of the top ten tribes in this thread. Seems like almost all the threads here boil down to bashing each other, lol.

DeletedUser103708

Lets get back to topic pls someone start giving their opinions about our current top 10.

DeletedUser

He has tried several times to say the banter doesn't bother him yet it backfires every single time. Just an angry guy I guess.
We're bored you guys spamming, derailing every thread, trying to gang up, flame and bully people on the internet. You're making the forums on this world a very toxic place. I mean you're even trying to single out a player in your signatures, you're just not nice people. I bet its just as bad inside your tribe with all those super-egos.

Feel free to flame me to prove my point :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

We're bored you guys spamming, derailing every thread, trying to gang up, flame and bully people on the internet. You're making the forums on this world a very toxic place. I mean you're even trying to single out a player in your signatures, you're just not nice people. I bet its just as bad inside your tribe with all those super-egos.

Feel free to flame me to prove my point :icon_rolleyes:

We are nice people :O

Though I like it how you guys flame and derail threads about Ded or ghio etc, then come crying now :/

roman01

Lets get back to topic pls someone start giving their opinions about our current top 10.

Yes, we know Marco. There's no need to draw any more attention to RoyalE (ANY/ANY 2) getting into the top 10 for an hour. :icon_wink:

Dem guest maps are useful.

DeletedUser

You new to externals?

Nope; just haven't been around for a few years.

Chill out. This is just a damn game

Plus one to this post and the others above this one. I didn't come to hear to witness a cat fight.

Edit: I'd say Freak is one to watch. They were around rank 30 not too long ago.